What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so he just mean Kaido with it?
Was already suspect for me since I would never expect from Law to admit that he and Kid together would lose to Luffy.
Law: "Hah. Hah. No... There's no need to be.
If it's Kaidou...
the one who ends up coming down...
We won't stand a chance of winning anyway..."
The quote is clear, if Kaido wins a worn down Law or Kid stand no chance at beating him. don't let the dyslexic posters here fool you

Ah so he just mean Kaido with it?
Was already suspect for me since I would never expect from Law to admit that he and Kid together would lose to Luffy.
On a differnt note since we were talking luffy new attack a while back .
The speed seem insane and a lot of ACoC , going to fun see what happen next chapter with the fight .

it's always the same thing, they take a sentence, remove it from the text and ignore the rest to claim nonsense
The irony since this individual is spinning a sentence to fit his narrative. Its clear . The factored in not being of any help even after the battle between luffy and kaido is over if it ends in kaidos favor. Then again its expected from people such as yourself isnt that right @Roo?

Only a kidd stand can perfect spinning a narrative

That would suck absolute dick but i can see it happening :josad:

If we get no new Luffy form or power-up i might join the OP hater gang by that point lol
Nah Oda wont do that after Law's Puncture Wille and all that hype from Gorosei to kill Luffy, the boi's new form/awakening whatevs will be the most bombastic ever in any arc.

The irony since this individual is spinning a sentence to fit his narrative. Its clear . The factored in not being of any help even after the battle between luffy and kaido is over if it ends in kaidos favor. Then again its expected from people such as yourself isnt that right @Roo?

Only a kidd stand can perfect spinning a narrative
You're literally ignoring the fact that they spent their entire stamina pool on defeating a yonko themselves. They're spent and Law recognizes that

Status
Not open for further replies.