Status
Not open for further replies.
@Underworld Broker @Kiwipom I wanted to convert you guys in the end, but I want to thank you for making this a great experience for our team. The "virgin two billionth timers" thank you for playing with us until the end.

Broki, especially, I had a lot of fun interacting with you in the chats.

Also @Random Asshole thank you for supporting Kvothe as well. We all really felt bad for you and wanted to make you win in some way as well. So thank you as well.
Haha thanks, i had a lot of fun too! It wouldve been funny getting converted at some point, i literally told u how i could've gotten converted lmfao, wild

Add @Underworld Broker in this, brokie was great 😌.
Thank you haha~β™‘
But did i do anything of note other than revealing nicks result on lanji and canceling mangos SK lol

@Kvothe Kingkiller @Zemmi i wanted the craddle so i could turn indie, rofl. If i turn cult id grab kiwi, survivor would've good too, turns out my role wouldve been serial killer if i won it LMAO, had to ask nova and thats what he told me

Haha thanks, i had a lot of fun too! It wouldve been funny getting converted at some point, i literally told u how i could've gotten converted lmfao, wild

Thank you haha~β™‘
But did i do anything of note other than revealing nicks result on lanji and canceling mangos SK lol

@Kvothe Kingkiller @Zemmi i wanted the craddle so i could turn indie, rofl. If i turn cult id grab kiwi, survivor would've good too, turns out my role wouldve been serial killer if i won it LMAO, had to ask nova and thats what he told me
You were sick this game

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
it wuda been a bloobath lol
It would lol. We were gonna game remove, hammer and so much more lol.

This is exactly what I was telling them. Role Crush UB and get her.

We amped the convert so much that it would even bypass the immunity haha.
I know my mistakes. :feelscryingman: It is what it is. I learned a lot from this game (I hope)
It wasn't only your mistake tbh. Most other townies could have helped you. You played well Sallu.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Let's be honest here, if town pulled their shit together and stopped judging based on claims, despite the number of times that I and others said that in the thread, they would have solo'd the scums.

Town lost cause they weren't shrewd enough.
Town lost cause town was happy when Flower got revived.

Town lost cause they have no balls to stand up for killed townies. Mango and Ratchet kill townie after townie and everyone just greenlights them xD

I have never seen such a shit. Even the other mafia was letting them slip through...

"Oh they kill townies for us, they are good to keep alive!" - "bitch, now noone dares to mess with us and we are free to control the game." Kekw

People havent understood how mafia works. The point of the game is to keep your power to yourself. Everyone who openly powerplays is scum by default and it is proven again. That is literally why I never wanna play the claim game.

Status
Not open for further replies.