Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
:laughmoji:

And Mango?

Also I was lying about being able to RB people.
I was actually the one that would get RB if people visited me.
kek

I knew the ripped cal invest was legit
Mango was scum too. Honestly framing you as Orange Peel was too funny lol. You never came out with the frame and we really believed that you were scum lmao.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@novaselinenever thank you for the game.

Thanks to my team, they were really the best one I have ever got to be apart. Told you all 100 times I love you guys.

@Blue and @Fujishiro i will be waiting for that wedding invitation and congratulations. I will bring the cake.
It will be a closed wedding with only a few friends and familiy.

You're all invited and I'll be waiting for your famous home made cake ~♡

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I gotta mention that dr profs indie claim seemed kinda believable, wouldve definitely lynched ratchet over dr prof lmfao, thought nova did medium town, indie and mafia there
It wasn't all that believeable, simply because it only worked assuming that the user of the role would out themselves. When you consider the whole game, two Mafias, several solo Indies, and a Cult, is already a lot. Another Cult that can pool from the dead would have been almost impossible to stop, if the town started poorly they'd have been out of the game by Day 3.

I thought you played well towards the end. You almost caught on to Flower, and even onto me having revived and recruited her the same night, which was impressive. I think you spent a bit too much earlier in the game going with the flow and agreeing with your town reads rather than just working with what you knew - once you started doing the latter more you actually had the game more or less solved.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Mango was scum too. Honestly framing you as Orange Peel was too funny lol. You never came out with the frame and we really believed that you were scum lmao.
He actually did make comment on it, but people by habit didn't really read his posts, so it went largely ignored. Even when Ultra brought his posts up thanks to T-Pein's request from my dead chat, people still mostly ignored it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not bait. You do this *every single game* I happen to win as scum.
hmm

the game where serial had a bastard flip
and the game where my role had 1/4 chance of bad rng every night

ah yes

do u see me doing that here?
dont judge too soon. ur getting into presumptions

those other games and this are different

there was no RNG/bastard deciding factor here. this idea that u have about me is straight up false. maybe u shud really consider that for a change xd

i remmeber u also told me in dead chat that zem was right and isnt a liar. well how did that turn out. i didn't even have tmi on her alignment at all lol

even i town read u and didnt wanna push u then i go to our chat and say no way ratchet is town. well i have tmi that ur role has to be the jin woo version of our faction so i kind of figrued u must be scum since decim is the town dead chatter

but i obv wont push u for it. scum vs scum was not my interest this game sorry to break it to u. we were happy with u in town core but we werent happy with u helping town too much specially with the dead chat stuff

there is no bastard or balance or rng or host bullsht here. kindly dont start presuming. i dont make up stuff randomyl ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.