What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have to imagine my downfall while drowning in your own meltdown. :goyea:
What happened to your boy? I thought he was equal to Kaido in base, why G4? Explain yourself. :myman:
Because, as Yamato confirmed, Luffy is barely standing due to previous fatigue and damage that he obtained when he was weaker than he is now.
Kaido didn't have to start taking adv CoC blows until chapter 1010, anything else is basically zero damage to his dragonic zoan physique.
Luffy's "sloppy usage" of adv CoC for 30 minutes drained him tremendously as he isn't used to the ability, Zoro with much weaker levels of output could only last a few minutes, and that drained his life force.
Fresh Kaido is still>Luffy.

And current Kaido is still not down
Luffy isn't fresh... He was explicitly singled out by Yamato as more nerfed than Kaido, and that is common sense, Luffy is just learning adv CoC, and doesn't have the benefit of a mythical zoan regen/damage soak. Luffy has been knocked out multiple times and Kaido hasn't.
I really don't understand how you can have this copium.

looks like the grim reaper might purely be a hallucination
as a representation of the pain he is experiencing which lines up well with chopper being worried of the effects of the drug after the fight .
hes out cold.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't expect him to be as strong as Kidd, that's probably to much, but around the YC1s? Yeah, I'm confident
If Lucci turns out to be that strong, it means that he grew more during the timeskip than Luffy or Zoro which is why I don't think he would matchup to the Right Hand Men. I fully expect him to be a high tier though.

"WB already knows Oden long enough to understand what he's gonna be like i.e., he was hard to control and Oden was exactly that. They had to keep watching him to stop him from doing whatever he wants, and the issue persisted even after he joined Roger. They shared a positive relationship unlike BB and Shiryu, so I can see why you might think they're different and I too am not saying they're literally the same. As I said, BB is wary of Shiryu in his own way. I am not saying they have exactly the same kind of relationship. "

you talk about him having the same issue in these crews but cant substantiate it with a panel
oden in roger's and in wb crew had the full trust of the crew and its captain . at no point was it ever questioned.
stop forcing your weak parallel .

the person who bb compared his relationship with shiryu with is aokiji
its right there in the panel for you to see.

"I mean he's obviously making some kind of comparison b/w Aokiji and Shiryu but we can't know if it's just about the trust issue."

I see it as just a trust issue
burgess says he cant trust aokiji
bb implies shiryu is the same
context is trust

"As you can see, it seems a bit off so I think BB's talking about something different"
doesnt seem off to me
but no point arguing what you speculate.
Well yes Oden is in no way comparable to someone as psychotic and treacherous as Shiryu while Aokiji is very obviously only affiliated to BB just so he can get infos and turn on him later.

Blackbeard is also very different than Whitebeard in the sense where he doesn't understand what trust and true human bonds are, as shown with him asking Ace and Moria to join his crew despite him having killed one of their crewmates and loved ones and him getting the most untrustworthy people into his crew. Burgess at least seems to be partially aware of it and is trying to warn BB of Kuzan's untrustworthiness.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Because, as Yamato confirmed, Luffy is barely standing due to previous fatigue and damage that he obtained when he was weaker than he is now.
Kaido didn't have to start taking adv CoC blows until chapter 1010, anything else is basically zero damage to his dragonic zoan physique.
Luffy's "sloppy usage" of adv CoC for 30 minutes drained him tremendously as he isn't used to the ability, Zoro with much weaker levels of output could only last a few minutes, and that drained his life force.
Wessy-chan, that much copium isnt good for you. :josad:

Well yes Oden is in no way comparable to someone as psychotic and treacherous as Shiryu while Aokiji is very obviously only affiliated to BB just so he can get infos and turn on him later.

Blackbeard is also very different than Whitebeard in the sense where he doesn't understand what trust and true human bonds are, as shown with him asking Ace and Moria to join his crew despite him having killed one of their crewmates and loved ones and him getting the most untrustworthy people into his crew. Burgess at least seems to be partially aware of it and is trying to warn BB of Kuzan's untrustworthiness.
yup
put it in better ways than I could have
bb's "similarity" with wb ends with their df .

Luffy isn't fresh... He was explicitly singled out by Yamato as more nerfed than Kaido, and that is common sense, Luffy is just learning adv CoC, and doesn't have the benefit of a mythical zoan regen/damage soak. Luffy has been knocked out multiple times and Kaido hasn't.
I really don't understand how you can have this copium.
So,fresh Luffy is currently the strongest until Fatbeard gets his Zenkaiboost?

Wessy-chan, that much copium isnt good for you. :josad:
Does Kaido have a mythical Zoan? Yes or no?
Did Kaido remark on Luffy's wasteful adv CoC usage? Yes or no?
Has Kaido been knocked out three times in this raid like Luffy? Yes or no?
Has Luffy himself noted that without adv CoC most of the attacks were going to be too shallow to put Kaido down? Yes or no?
If you can't answer the above questions, then you've lost.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Does Kaido have a mythical Zoan? Yes or no?
Did Kaido remark on Luffy's wasteful adv CoC usage? Yes or no?
Has Kaido been knocked out three times in this raid like Luffy? Yes or no?
Has Luffy himself noted that without adv CoC most of the attacks were going to be too shallow to put Kaido down? Yes or no?
If you can't answer the above questions, then you've lost.
Luffy recovers from eating and had a shit load of meat and drink
Making all the above irrelevant

He is currently fighting Kaido with his strongest gear, said he won't stop hitting him until he kicks him out of Wano, yet he is about to take another L :saden:

My poor Luffybros, only the green-haired monster samurai can take down Kaido for good. :risitameh:
Green haired moss currently napping after an Extreme diff fight with King

:denzimote:

Even IF Luffy does get knocked out again we Luffybros know it means Oda is going to bring him back with something stronger. So Win Win really

Status
Not open for further replies.