Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think that’s not gonna get sorted out before this arc ends, you’re just confirming you’ve never actually read OP or any shonen manga before.
Oh it will be sorted out.. once the gouvernement understand how both Yamato / The samourais / Maybe Zunisha and a potential return of Luffy could endanger them. But if Yamato doesn't show up.. there is few chances for the world gouvernment to understand the threat this country really is.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh it will be sorted out.. once the gouvernement understand how both Yamato / The samourais / Maybe Zunisha and a potential return of Luffy could endanger them. But if Yamato doesn't show up.. there is few chances for the world gouvernment to understand the threat this country really is.
Would love to see the train of thought on this so I can figure out exactly where it derailed, I can’t even make sense of what you’re saying…Yamato, a person the world doesn’t even know about, is the only thing standing between the WG and taking over Wano?? The fuck are you smoking, and where can I get some?? :snoopy:

Would love to see the train of thought on this so I can figure out exactly where it derailed, I can’t even make sense of what you’re saying…Yamato, a person the world doesn’t even know about, is the only thing standing between the WG and taking over Wano?? The fuck are you smoking, and where can I get some?? :snoopy:
He/she uses mental gymnastics to convince him/herself that Yamato won't join and instead Carrot will. Which will not happen.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He/she uses mental gymnastics to convince him/herself that Yamato won't join and instead Carrot will. Which will not happen.
Believe me, I’ve been dealing with these dickheads long enough to know exactly where they’re coming from…even if I’ll never understand why this is the hill on which they decided they wanted to get mercilessly beaten to death :kayneshrug:

Yamato has the power to stand against Kaido. She has the power to eliminate pretty much the entire armada of the world gouv. So be sure that once the WG sees her potential, Wano will be considered a big threat. And if on top of that, Luffy managed to make Wano his territory, the World gouvernement won't move a muscle anymore.

But all of that is not really needed. Right now, Yamato could simply act as a tutor. You have to remember that her dream his tied to her will for freedom. If her desire for freedom is fullfil, there might be no extensive desire to go to sea anymore.
Post automatically merged:

At least that one Monet theorist isn't as aggressive as the Larrot stans.
No Carrot fan is agressive here.. but you can sure witness the toxicity of the Yamato fans toward us.

Yamato has the power to stand against Kaido. She has the power to eliminate pretty much the entire armada of the world gouv. So be sure that once the WG sees her potential, Wano will be considered a big threat. And if on top of that, Luffy managed to make Wano his territory, the World gouvernement won't move a muscle anymore.

But all of that is not really needed. Right now, Yamato could simply act as a tutor. You have to remember that her dream his tied to her will for freedom. If her desire for freedom is fullfil, there might be no extensive desire to go to sea anymore.
Please change your name to LarrotForDinner
Thank you, have a nice day.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It’s not even all Carrot fans, a lot of them have been cool and respectful about their girl without attacking ours…but they’ve all left because they don’t want the stench of dizzy and C4N on them, and I can’t say they’re wrong to feel that way.
To be clear, the lowest common diznominator is NOT a Carrot fan, he doesn’t have enough convictions or integrity to do anything but bitch about a fictional character that his autism doesn’t like :smoothy:

There’s zero point in arguing with any Carrot fan unless they can admit

a) she’s been completely fucking neglected in the entirety of Wano (I’ll be nice and just focus on Wano) and this would be the worst “Strawhat joining” plot that Oda has written by a country mile
b) Yamato is sailing away on an adventure at the end of the arc, even if she doesn’t become a Strawhat

I’m not 100% certain on Yamato but that’s the only baseline I can work with. Coming at me with stab-your-own-eyes-out blindness trying to pretend that Carrot hasn‘t been a nonentity in the longest arc in One Piece, or plain dumb arguments that a One Piece character saying multiple times that they want to go to sea… does not get to go to sea, there’s just no point in talking there.

a) she’s been completely fucking neglected in the entirety of Wano (I’ll be nice and just focus on Wano) and this would be the worst “Strawhat joining” plot that Oda has written by a country mile
b) Yamato is sailing away on an adventure at the end of the arc, even if she doesn’t become a Strawhat

I’m not 100% certain on Yamato but that’s the only baseline I can work with. Coming at me with stab-your-own-eyes-out blindness trying to pretend that Carrot hasn‘t been a nonentity in the longest arc in One Piece, or plain dumb arguments that a One Piece character saying multiple times that they want to go to sea… does not get to go to sea, there’s just no point in talking there.
Silly Garp you have missed the ultimate Carrot fans talking point, by making her completely irrelevant it will be a great twist when she joins and the readers will reach maximum joy by having a character in the crew they couldn't care less about by then, this is known as the ''red herring'' theory and will be remembered by scholars as the pinnacle of writing.
:rolaugh:

The constant harrasment of the world gouvernement to annexe the country. That's what we call "a bit threat"'

"Being a wimp" because I say that a manchild will still need help to figure out his future and strenght.. that's quite the incel culture here.

There is no shame in needing help, this is not "being a wimp" this is being courageous enough to understand the shortcomings to understand that being 8, we don't understand everything. This is what a great leader is supposed to be.

I have always expected Zunisha to die. There is not a moved goalpost. And this one before we even knew that Zunisha was coming to Wano. The problem is that you don't take me seriously, so you don't pay attention to what I say. But everything here is all moving according to my plans:

It would be a shame for the story of One Piece to twist your expectations ? Right ?

I'm sorry but Dizzy is right here. The real defining character moment for Yamato was not when she choosed to fight her dad, her character had already been defined by that point. The real cahracter defining moment was Yamato standing up for Momo. That's why in fact Oda choosed to end the chapter on her saying her real name. You can't counter storytelling, it's rock hard.

Concerning the name, nothing has been disproven. The story clearly state that Luffy don't remember a name when the strawhat join, Luffy remember a name when the strawhat gets enough respect for him. That's why Brook's name was remembered VERY early by Luffy. Why ? Because Brook made him reformulate.

In the case of Yamato, she also went for a reformulation (and with frustration) and Luffy still don't remembered her name.

And you can check this works for Chopper and this works for Franky too.The story is crystal clear.

Just wait a little bit longer. You will soon start to ask me for the weither.

I already explained that choosing to stay with Momo was not about giving up her dream. Their is adventure, plenty, for Yamato in Wano. She could even be there as a long distance combattant for the country and Momo, so sailing out to sea is not out of the question.
I won't ask you anything cuz you're a deluded shitshow full of false information. You don't even know what a character defining moment is, that's quite funny. You're telling me you can't counter storytelling when that's pretty ironic isn't it, especially involving you with your shitty delusional story "Goalposts" that only favour 1 character and nobody else when they have the same criteria lol.

Chopper was annoyed when they called him reindeer to before he joined, Franky had a similar case but he showed no signs of annoyance, now Yamato has a different case to. Fact of the Matter is that Yamato questioned Luffy about her name and it needs to be resolved, going by the previous 2 cases, ie Chopper and Franky, it should be resolved at some point after the raid.

Yes Carrot was "neglected" but this doesn't mean it was not necessary. And no we can't say that Carrot joining would be the worth strawhat joining. Why ? Because you are mixing up joining and being recruted. Carrot joining after an entire arc fully with the strawhat and another one a bit neglected would still be cool.

What would be a bad story on the other hand would be Carrot joining .. like that, (without additionnal moment after what we know) and no story moment or shining moment for Carrot after the joining. This.. would indeed be bad storytelling. But you have to wait to make sure of this. Until we are in Elbaf or anything else, we can't really judge the story of Carrot.

Yes Yamato could sail away, but this can be done under the rulling of Momo. As an ambassador.

It amazes me that we've all read 1000+ chapters of a manga about good characters going out to sea and achieving their dreams yet there are people arguing Oda will deny/change a character who's been begging for it since childhood.

At least one of them already admitted he's just here troll :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.