Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to show what happens to Onigashima if Law didn’t use his KROOM - Wille on Wano. If Law didn’t puncture his sword deep enough, Onigashima will be destroyed. Even with how Law trying to minimize the damage, the damage is still there, and Oda just wanna show what happen to others who are pretty much outside of Onigashima since the outer rocky part that is affected.

Are you sure you’re an analyst? I highly doubt it because you can’t see the aftermath of Law’s skill just because you’re too obsessed on a basic bland bunny. And yes, that page is still irrelevant. Oda could throw that page away and won’t change the overall chapter.
Why are you talking about Law ? Who is talking about Law ? :choppawhat:

And that page was before Momo became an adult and pretty much hopeless. Oda went with the plot that Shinobu aged Momo up so Momo can act exactly like his age. Oda wouldn’t just age up Momo just for him to be babysitted all the time.

You’re expecting Momo to act 8 all time instead of being a grown up, act like a future shogun like he should be pretty much explains your 8 year old mentality; or even worse.
Are you saying that Yamato changed her mind ?
Are you saying that now.. Yamato wouldn't die for Momo anymore?

And it makes my point clear that Luffy will just force her to join like what he did to others. Keep crying
Oda is only forcing a strawhat to join when the reason they have is illogical or makes no sence. Yamato staying with Momo because he is a mentally 8 year old is perfectly logical, dare I say even the human thing to do.

Luffy will just call her name once he’s done defeating Kaido. I really want to say your argument is absolute bullshit, but then I remember that it’s you, the master of bullshitting. You really are coping hard right here.
We will see about that hehe

Why are you talking about Law ? Who is talking about Law ? :choppawhat:
I am, talking about Law who’s been important since pre-timeskip. And I’m also talking about how his awakening skill that defeated Big Mom impacted Onigashima overall. Didn’t you read their dialogue that they’re going inside to the castle to avoid the crumbling outer parts? I understand that you have minimum comprehension ability to understand, so I’m okay.

And you’re saying “funny how an author takes on his time to draw irrelevant panels.” Shows how you underestimate Oda and thinks you’re superior than the author himself. Self-centered, self-absorbed. Not a single doubt since it’s you.

Are you saying that Yamato changed her mind ?
Are you saying that now.. Yamato wouldn't die for Momo anymore?
I’m just saying that Oda wouldn’t age up Momo to be babysitted all the time, especially since he decided to age up himself. If your minimum comprehension says so, you do you

Oda is only forcing a strawhat to join when the reason they have is illogical or makes no sence. Yamato staying with Momo because he is a mentally 8 year old is perfectly logical, dare I say even the human thing to do.
And here you are making self-made criteria as a coping mechanism, talking about logic. Babysitting a 28 year old man, no matter how much his mentality is 8, he is still a 28 year old adult man.

We will see about that hehe
Of course. With the fact that Oda went with the way to debunk “Yamato knows too much” by Oden tore Laugh Tale pages say so. It’ll be about time when Kaido is dealt, Luffy will call her name correctly.

The naming argument is dumb as fuck TBH. But I’m not surprised since it comes from you.

Last edited:
She already helping momo even when she said that to momo she even tell kaido that she leave wano (ODA THE ONE WHO WRITING IT IN THE MANGA) so ask oda that question cause carrot hasn't shown any interest to join luffy like Yamato
That is very true carrot has never shown interest joining the strawhats.
Throughout wano arc carrot has been push to the background. Most of her enemies perospero, jack, and kanjuro that affect her in the past have already been defeated by non strawhats characters. So, it kind of defeats her own motivational drive to join the strawhats in the first place. Let us face the facts the only thing carrot ever did post whole cake island is save marco. The rest of the raid, so far, she has been mostly absent and has not done anything important throughout this entire raid so far. She does not talk about the friends, she made while journeying with them. Carrot fight was completely skip over. There was nothing new to her abilities that made her unique mink in comparison to her own masters/mentor figures (Dogstorm and Cat viper). Carrot has barely been shown for quite a while. Carrot was defeated off screen, worried Cat viper wellbeing, hug the cat for winning and finally freaking out the island is moving. She has been silent about the dawn that pedro spoke of. We do not know anything about her relationship with Pedro as character beside being a student and teacher. Even that relationship is still hollow. None of the strawhats are fighting for her own behalf to be free or be part of the team. luffy is not eager for her to join the strawhats either. Carrot does not give us any dialogue for future backstory because there no enemies have halted her progress beside the ones that were already defeat by non strawhats.

Before you say what about "the giants”? She does not have anything personally against them. She is simply curious what they are like that is different than someone who has a personal grudge against someone or something that will not be relevant until later in the story. Does carrot have personal enemy that affect her past life? The only enemies that come to my mind Kanjoura, Jack and Perospero. Who were defeat by not the strawhats that's for sure.

I am, talking about Law who’s been important since pre-timeskip. And I’m also talking about how his awakening skill that defeated Big Mom impacted Onigashima overall. Didn’t you read their dialogue that they’re going inside to the castle to avoid the crumbling outer parts? I understand that you have minimum comprehension ability to understand, so I’m okay.

And you’re saying “funny how an author takes on his time to draw irrelevant panels.” Shows how you underestimate Oda and thinks you’re superior than the author himself. Self-centered, self-absorbed. Not a single doubt since it’s you.
Ok ok but why are you talking about Law all of a sudden ?

I’m just saying that Oda wouldn’t age up Momo to be babysitted all the time, especially since he decided to age up himself. If your minimum comprehension says so, you do you
And here you are making self-made criteria as a coping mechanism, talking about logic. Babysitting a 28 year old man, no matter how much his mentality is 8, he is still a 28 year old adult man.
The problem with that mentallity is that your consider that being a trainer and a councellor is "babysitting".. that is a pretty toxic reasonning.

Of course. With the fact that Oda went with the way to debunk “Yamato knows too much” by Oden tore Laugh Tale pages say so. It’ll be about time when Kaido is dealt, Luffy will call her name correctly.

The naming argument is dumb as fuck TBH. But I’m not surprised since it comes from you.
Don't worry lol, soon, you will ask me the weither.

Also, he has his sister and Nine Red Scabbards so Yamato dont need to be there for momo she already gave him oden logbook
Can the Nine red scabbard or Hiyori train Momo and guide him with a better efficiancy that Yamato can with her knowledge of the dawn and her history of fighting with Kaido?

She already helping momo even when she said that to momo she even tell kaido that she leave wano (ODA THE ONE WHO WRITING IT IN THE MANGA) so ask oda that question cause carrot hasn't shown any interest to join luffy like Yamato
That's not what chapter 823 is showing.

The problem with that mentallity is that your consider that being a trainer and a councellor is "babysitting".. that is a pretty toxic reasonning.

Can the Nine red scabbard or Hiyori train Momo and guide him with a better efficiancy that Yamato can with her knowledge of the dawn and her history of fighting with Kaido?

Of course they can help train red scabbards help train momo.

Raise they did say they would advisor especially raiozu if izaou he will make stronger than he is now. Yamato does not have stay wano. Can carrot fight against green bull can she fight against blackbeard pirates without full moon?

So, it kind of defeats her own motivational drive to join the strawhats in the first place.
Wrong. in fact her defeat with Perospero enhance the possibility of Carrot asking to join the crew. But you will understand why later, the day where you don't consider fight as catalysis for everything emotionnal.

luffy is not eager for her to join the strawhats either.
Wrong. Luffy never stated anything about Carrot joining. In fact he has shown in 823 that he was fine with it.

Carrot does not give us any dialogue for future backstory because there no enemies have halted her progress beside the ones that were already defeat by non strawhats.
The sooner you will understand that carrot doesn't need a backstory - because every asset used to be given by the backstories have already been given to Carrot (minus one) - the sooner you will understand that Carrot will join the crew.
Post automatically merged:

Of course they can help train red scabbards help train momo.

Raise they did say they would advisor especially raiozu if izaou he will make stronger than he is now. Yamato does not have stay wano. Can carrot fight against green bull can she fight against blackbeard pirates without full moon?
You are not answering the question. Can the 9RS train Momo with the same efficiency of Yamato ?

Because we were talking about Neko, Wanda, Carrot running into the castle as the outer part of Onigashima crumbles. What causes the outer part crumbles? Law’s awakening skill. Are you sure you are an analyst?

Toxic reasoning is expecting a grown up 28 year old man who says many times he wants to be a shogun of Wano, to be guided all the time instead of growing up by himself, just because your favorite character gets threatened.

Then explain, why do you want Momo to be an 8 year old all time instead of being a grown up by himself like he should be if Toki didn’t send him and others to future?

You are not Oda, therefore I don’t need to ask you.

Because we were talking about Neko, Wanda, Carrot running into the castle as the outer part of Onigashima crumbles. What causes the outer part crumbles? Law’s awakening skill. Are you sure you are an analyst?
Okaaay, and what does this have to do with my statement saying that Oda don't waste panels for nothing ?

Toxic reasoning is expecting a grown up 28 year old man who says many times he wants to be a shogun of Wano, to be guided all the time instead of growing up by himself, just because your favorite character gets threatened.

Then explain, why do you want Momo to be an 8 year old all time instead of being a grown up by himself like he should be if Toki didn’t send him and others to future?
If you don't understand why an 8 year old shouldn't have to take the world on his shoulder.. man..

You are not Oda, therefore I don’t need to ask you.
Hehe we will see

Last edited:
Wrong. You are purposely ignoring multitudes of panels from the moment she appears from the first time, passing through her second introduction toward the death of Pedro, passing through her Sulong moment up until her moment with Sanji. You are calling Carrot "Larrot", there is logically no world where you can objectively look at the story and find panels where Carrot shine.

This is called a bias and the story proves you wrong.

Carrot and Pedro were used as ally and Look-outs. There is therefore no replacement of any strawhats of any kind. You are interpretating the story here.

You just denied you credibility as an analyst with you first sentence.

For your information : From a structural and outlining perspective, almost NO character (in the entirerity of the story) came even close to the treatment of Carrot. That transformation was unique. Why ? Because here Oda mixed Wonder and femininity, with feralness, strenght and mystic.

That is litterally something that is UNPRECEDENTED in the WHOLE story. There is a reason why you can see some reactionners talk about this chapter/moment as almost "not One Piece". Because here Oda is reaching very far into the depth of magical and mythical inspirations. Even Luffy's transformations don't come even close to the mystical aspect of this moment.

This transformation was not highlighted and so impactfull because it was a show of strenght from one of the mink. No. It was such an impactfull and highlighted moment because it was a show of splendor from a character that up until then did not shine to much. Therefore if this chapter indeed gave us what Mink were really capable of, it highlighted first and foremost the potential and the gracefullness of Carrot as a fighter. That's why the very last panel of this chapter is not a comment about the mink tribe.. but a little smile from Carrot.

And it was setup that way for the mink. So if Oda wants to make Carrot fight, he will find a way, might it be the moon or an artificial one. The lack of the moon is therefore not a good excuse. It would be like saying "Oda can't make Luffy fight because Luffy has a stamina limite" this would negate that Oda is the writer here and in the words of Stan Lee: If he wants to make a character win, the character WILL win.

Wrong. Carrot has done the look out job four times now. Once before the arrival on the island of Whole cake. Second just after the death of Pedro. Third after she wakes up from her moon power (note that nobody was at the post meanwhile) and fourth after the departure of Totland and the arrival to Wano.

Wrong. Carrot's float in base form, meaning that she can change her course while in midair (she is the only mink able to do that to date) and fly in Sulong. This was clearly inked in the storyduring her moment in 888 and 889. Flying is best possible capacity to have for a centry posted in the crow's nest. As chapter 888 clearly shown.

Those are not writing skills, I'm not writing anything. My skills are analytic (I know how to write stories but this is different).

You see, youreally thought through you arguments before you throw them at an analyst : Chopper while being the same age, was completely petrified by his fear of being seen as a monster. While he would have loved to see how the sea is, he was to afraid to even bring the subject. Carrot is different, she loves the sea and is not afraid of taking what she wants. And Oda constructed her that way :

- Carrot choosed to attack Zoro
- Carrot choosed to sneak on the Sunny
- Carrot choosed to take on the role of Pedro for herself
- Carrot choosed to face Daifuku's fleet with her Sulong form
- Carrot choosed to attack Perospero

Carrot is a taker and this is only one of her quality as Oda as CLEARLY constructed Carrot as a strawhat (Post / Dynamic / Moral PIllar / tragedy / Actions / Comedy / Quirk / relationships etc.) ....

But..

The fact that Carrot wants to go out to sea doesn't mean that she will do that at first. This is something I was keeping for a bit later, but there are reason to think that Carrot will feel useless after the war. After all, Carrot is constructed around the myth of the jade rabbit of the moon. In the myth, the rabbit is unable to fullfill the needs of an old man in provision, so in fear of feeling useless.. the rabbit throw himself in the fire. He is later rewarded by the old man (being in fact the jade emperor) by being sent on the moon. This would be the reason why we can see a rabbit on the face of the moon. My guess is that Carrot will be torn apart by a desire to go at see while thinking taht she doesn't deserve it.. This is where Wanda (in my mind)will come into play and convince Carrot to go.

I'm meant that whole cake was part of Carrot "backstory"

But a 8 year old can become a SHogun ? Don't bring age to the table, it's meaningless.

- Yes it does, but it's just a logical result of how Carrot was portrayed. Inu and Neko are Scabbard, Carrot is the representation of the minks, even today and even in the meta. That why you can see carrot on the Minks Vivre card.
- You are inventing here. Carrot as a PERFECT dynamic with the crew with Chopper calling her litterally is "little Sis" something that no strawhat ever did. Don't mix up a bit of Garchu with true relationships.
- Ok
- Any casual reader or any artist can tell you that Carrot's design is the best by FAR.
- "The Raizo is safe" does not concern only Neko and Inu but ALL the mink. And if this is indeed a very powerfull moment Carrot had powerfull ones too. But this moment is not a good comparison as it is literally one of the best moment in the entire story.

Nah. But I guess you will soon understand why.

No this is what a real story analysis is. I know you guyz are not used to that too much as most youtubers are just simily conspiracy theorists but this doesn't negate the fact behind those analysis. If this is my interpretation and I could be wrong.. this is also the most logical and simplest answers to what the story shows us.

Some things are not up for debate. They are described well enough in the story not to have any debate about them.
You're boring now, contradicting yourself over and over, spreading false information and speaking from your own storytelling perspective with the wrong factors, which is your headcanon. Even when the things you say qualify for Characters other than Larrot you say it's wrong. Being unbelievably subjective to the point where you won't accept any criticism.

You don't get annoyed anymore like last year on Twitter and this Forum.

I'm done trying to argue with you because it seems you have some type of Main Character syndrome where you think you're better than everybody else because of the threads, blogs and dross writing skills so you know exactly what's gonna happen in the story before it happens. Its boring now.

Okaaay, and what does this have to do with my statement saying that Oda don't waste panels for nothing ?
With Oda drawing that Perospero still KOd outside, won’t change the overall chapter. The result of Law’s awakening will be the same.

If you don't understand why an 8 year old shouldn't have to take the world on his shoulder.. man.. I wouldn't want to be your child.. yikes

He himself says so. By stating that he wants to be a shogun, he knows he should be a grown up and he should take responsible on his shoulders. First part of it is by aging up himself to be his exact age, it’ll be about time when he decides to be mature by his own.

And Momo is a 28 years old. Just because he has a 8 year old mentality doesn’t mean he’s not a grown up. The way you keep thinking Momo is 8 years old while he’s 28 tells how your mentality works.

And glad I’m childless instead of having useless child like you.

Oh, definitely waiting for more delusions of yours.

it’s also ironic that you said to Staticshadic about Carrot asking to join, while few months ago you said that:”Carrot takes, she doesn’t ask.”

You’re contradicting yourself is really funny. No wonder people miss you for the entertainment purpose you keep giving. Keep doing it

:cheers:

You're boring now, contradicting yourself over and over, spreading false information and speaking from your own storytelling perspective with the wrong factors, which is your headcanon. Even when the things you say qualify for Characters other than Larrot you say it's wrong. Being unbelievably subjective to the point where you won't accept any criticism.

You don't get annoyed anymore like last year on Twitter and this Forum.

I'm done trying to argue with you because it seems you have some type of Main Character syndrome where you think you're better than everybody else because of the threads, blogs and dross writing skills so you know exactly what's gonna happen in the story before it happens. Its boring now.
Isn’t it obvious? Using a boring basic bland character as a username and forcing his favorite character to be a part of main characters pretty much explains everything

Yes. Carrot is above all the mink in term of narrative importance. Why can I say that ?

Because Carrot is the mink with the most panel time in all of One Piece.
Because Carrot is the mink with the best dynamic with the crew
Because Carrot is the mink with the most impactfull transformation
Because Carrot is the mink with the most thoughtrough design and characters research
Because Carrot is the mink with the most emotionnal moments
She is the mink with the most panel time that is true. Viper was the shandian with the most panel time and the most emotional panels. Didn’t join.

And have you seen neko and Inus transformation and their part in the story? She didn’t have the most impactful transformation. She did have it to you cuz as I said you see what you want to see. To the rest the normal one piece reader she is just a normal character who becomes friends with the strawhats but doesn’t join them like Aisa on skypia or Lola on thriller bark, shirahoshi on fishman island, just some examples.

Just promise me bro that you don’t get depression and do something stupid when she gets kicked of the Sunny

Wrong. in fact her defeat with Perospero enhance the possibility of Carrot asking to join the crew. But you will understand why later, the day where you don't consider fight as catalysis for everything emotionnal.

Wrong. Luffy never stated anything about Carrot joining. In fact he has shown in 823 that he was fine with it.

The sooner you will understand that carrot doesn't need a backstory - because every asset used to be given by the backstories have already been given to Carrot (minus one) - the sooner you will understand that Carrot will join the crew.

You are not answering the question. Can the 9RS train Momo with the same efficiency of Yamato ?
No, it did not enhance her chances of joining the straw hats because they did not come defend her honor. It did the opposite it diminishes her chance so greatly her situation is not like Brook. Brook’s fight was displayed even though he lost fight in the end. Zoro and Franky did come to his defense and back him up. Luffy and rest of the strawhats except nami (she was capture) already gave their full approval wanting him to join the crew. While carrot did not have any strawhat to come to defend her honor as a character. Did carrot show any self-doubt of not being suitable for luffy and rest of the straw hats after her big lost against perospero? Nope. She was happy cat viper did for her so there is no incentive for her wanting to be better for the strawhats in the future. Carrot came along for the ride with them, but she is not a nakama. She is not an active member of the team as we see in wano. On top of that she is never considers to be a former member of the group. The wiki even says that which you ignore.

The sooner you Understand that precious lola bunny look alike has a backstory that remarkably like Bartolomeo, Paulie, otama, and chew chew. Her resolution is similar the Rebecca. The scenario is just like Paulie because she is not fighting the main threat at hand she pushing other characters forward along. She lost her fight and fight was off screen. A non strawhat did the work for her. While she plays as a bystander. Proves us to the audience sadly she’s not going to join the crew. She might as well join the grand fleet

Last edited:
Can the Nine red scabbard or Hiyori train Momo and guide him with a better efficiancy that Yamato can with her knowledge of the dawn and her history of fighting with Kaido
Momo is 28 and he can learn about his power when the raid is finished u guys do not have anything for Yamato staying in wano so shut up

I just read chapter 823 and it's show nothing than she wants to go with them on the rescue Sanji mission so u have nothing again

No, it did not enhance her chances of joining the straw hats because they did not come defend her honor. It did the opposite it diminishes her chance so greatly her situation is not like Brook. Brook’s fight was displayed even though he lost fight in the end. Zoro and Franky did come to his defense and back him up. Luffy and rest of the strawhats except nami (she was capture) already gave their full approval wanting him to join the crew. While carrot did not have any strawhat to come to defend her honor as a character. Did carrot show any self-doubt of not being suitable for luffy and rest of the straw hats after her big lost against perospero? Nope. She was happy cat viper did for her so there is no incentive for her wanting to be better for the strawhats in the future. Carrot came along for the ride with them, but she is not a nakama. She is not an active member of the team as we see in wano. On top of that she is never considers to be a former member of the group. The wiki even says that which you ignore.

The sooner you Understand that precious lola bunny look alike has a backstory that remarkably like Bartolomeo, Paulie, otama, and chew chew. Her resolution is similar the Rebecca. The scenario is just like Paulie because she is not fighting the main threat at hand she pushing other characters forward along. She lost her fight and fight was off screen. A non strawhat did the work for her. While she plays as a bystander. Proves us to the audience sadly she’s not going to join the crew. She might as well join the grand fleet
Holy shit dude you fucking killed him :josad:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The very fact that someone has to claim that Carrot doesn't need a backstory, the vital part of showing how the character came to be and emotionally connect to the reader, is very telling. Every SH had a backstory. Every major arc character(minus Crocodile) had a backstory.

But Carrot doesn't need that, a dream, arc relevance, panel time, thematic value, SH battles, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.