Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy claims that Carrot can see something like 20 to 30 miles ahead when she needs binoculars to keep track of Big Mom..
I guess jumping high and yelling that there is someone coming is better than

Usopp seeing the problem and dealing with it

Or

Viola being able to see 4000 kilometers (2485.485 miles) all at once

But the need for a lookout isn't needed since we left her, THE BEST LOOKOUT in Dressrosa lmao

True, but you have your own ways of annoying them as well. All there is in this thread is either reports of them or you

You both participate in the madness and I will not punish just one if I run into it catded
I'm not participating in anything. I'm not taking responsibility in the fact that this whole bunch of people is getting mad because I refuse to say that they are right.

I have a strong opinion that's for sure and I'm diligent to reply to everything, also. But If people can't stop themself to be toxic because I don't agree with them or that I don't want to give up on the argumentation, that's not on me and I would appreciate you to understand that. Thank you.

It's better imo with C4N gone. I know he was the group punching bag but after months it got so boring. Him saying the exact same arguments/insults on loop then people taking the bait so they can shit talk him or Carrot for pages on the same thing.
The ban crusader got let off? We're really going back to pages of shit talking the "not so gentle dog" stuck in 2017? :sanjimeh:

Because you think that way of me, doesn’t change the fact that I never said anything about not okay with Yamato/Momo having father/son relationship. And here you are, inventing things on yourself instead of quoting, dodging what I asked you and comprehend things based on how you think.

And point me from which manga panel, and chapter, is fact that Momo asks Yamato to be a father/mother figure for him. You’re inventing things again for I don’t know how many times
By saying that Momo should grow up by himself you are implicitly saying that Yamato should leave momo to grow by himself, therefore denying the exact point about a relationship between as a son/tutor.

And again, you are ignoring the parallelism that Oden still sailed with Roger. Setting back or not, making wrong decisions or not, the fact is still there that Oden sailed with Roger.
No, I'm mentionning that:

1. Luffy is not Roger. And the parralelism between Roger and the strawhats is highly convoluted
2. That Oden made a mistake by going with him

And also, I quote what you say: inventing things, and dodging when I ask you to quote where did I say Momo is mentally grown up. You insist someone to answer your question, but when you are being asked to give proof whether I said Momo is mentally grown up, you chicken out and dodge the question intentionally, running with tail between your legs.
I quoted you already. You have clearly stated that Momo should be able to grow by himself, ergo : being a grown up. And that's what I'm criticizing because it's not only wrong on a storytelling basis, it's wrong on a fondamental basis, and Oda would actually makea mistake by letting Momo without the proper guidance and trainer.

LMAO I’m literally eating while having a nice conversation with you. No one consider it hustles or provocation, but you.
This is an expression pal. For goda's sake..

Because you think that way of me, doesn’t change the fact that I never said anything about not okay with Yamato/Momo having father/son relationship. And here you are, inventing things on yourself instead of quoting, dodging what I asked you and comprehend things based on how you think.

And point me from which manga panel, and chapter, is fact that Momo asks Yamato to be a guide like a father/mother figure for him. You’re inventing things again for I don’t know how many times

And again, you are ignoring the parallelism that Oden still sailed with Roger. Setting back or not, making wrong decisions or not, the fact is still there that Oden sailed with Roger.

Even if you say it’s the wrong decision, Oden sailed when he was the only next shogun to rule Wano. That’s why Momonosuke is there to fix his father’s fault, because he is Oden’s son, the true heir of Kozuki clan. The logic is pretty simple, unless you can’t comprehend it

And also, I quote what you say: inventing things, and dodging when I ask you to quote where did I say Momo is mentally grown up. You insist someone to answer your question, but when you are being asked to give proof whether I said Momo is mentally grown up, you chicken out and dodge the question intentionally, running with tail between your legs.

Man up. Responsible for your own action

For the part where you say “and this is exactly what Yamato will do if she follows Luffy blindly”, I admit I’m honestly tired saying the same thing over and over again that your opinions don’t matter.

This should be what I say, not you

LMAO I’m literally eating while having a nice conversation with you. No one consider it hustles or provocation, but you. Worth noting that I have ignored you many many times ever since before you were banned, only for you to keep butting in each time I post something against Carrot. The pages are still there, I believe

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-the-grand-fleet.79/page-819#post-2538216

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-the-grand-fleet.79/page-820#post-2538334

There, the complete page.
1. You admit you want to get people ban if necessary. One way or another you admit you want to make people get banned people no matter how
2. You didn’t blame the mod on the 2nd part, true. But you admit you were trying to criticize the system implicitly means that you dislike being banned

Aren’t you the one who’s twisted? Everybody can see that I was ignoring you many times ever since before you were banned. You keep saying you would ignore me, only for you to butt in everytime I put my argument against Carrot

Oh and at least I’m man enough to quote what you said, while until now you chicken out and ignoring my point to quote me where did I say Momo has grown up mentality. I will just ignore you after this reply. You’re not worth my time.

If you want to keep replying, have it your way. Carrot ain’t joining.
I won't reply to those inventions about me wanting to provoque anyone into ban, anymore. This is going nowhere.

His point is that, even if you remove that panel with Carrot, the story and the point of the chapter won't be affected...
Not in a big way but it would. That panel of Carrot is a setup/contextualization panel.. Whatever Carrot does, if we don't get that, there would be something missing. Oda don't waste panels.

I guess jumping high and yelling that there is someone coming is better than

Usopp seeing the problem and dealing with it

Or

Viola being able to see 4000 kilometers (2485.485 miles) all at once

But the need for a lookout isn't needed since we left her, THE BEST LOOKOUT in Dressrosa lmao
We also left the best doctor on Drum
We also left the best cook on the baratie
We also left the best swordman on the baratie
We also left the best gunner.. wait.. we haven't met him yet
etc.

There are people better than the strawhat in most of the post.. the thing is, it doesn't matter as the strawhat and their post are only here to shine in a very specific situation.

Last edited:
So, I didn’t say anything about disagreeing Yamato/Momo as father/son relationship, but then accused me saying I don’t agree just because I said Momo needs to grow up by himself

and also because I said “Momo should grow up by himself” = “Momo is a grown up”

Everybody with common logic will understand that the way I said Momo needs to grow up means that he’s mentally not a grown up. Therefore, he needs to be a grown up not just physically, but mentally.

And accussing others (me) twisting words & gaslighting instead of reflecting himself…

Denying Yamato joining with headcanons that she will stay & won’t join doesn’t change the fact that Carrot ain’t joining by the way

Last edited:
So, with what I said “Momo should grow up by himself” = “Momo is a grown up”

Everybody with common logic will understand that the way I said Momo needs to grow up means that he’s mentally not a grown up. Therefore, he needs to be a grown up not just physically, but mentally.

And accussing others twisting words instead of reflecting himself…

Denying Yamato joining with headcanons that she will stay doesn’t change the fact that Carrot ain’t joining by the way
That mod is right..

At one moment.. If I keep nourrishing your toxicity, it will only create fire. And you clearly have a very strange appreciation of how kids should be taken care of, and frankly, this is kind of sickening to me as someone who is militing to make people understand that "taking care of personnal problem on your own and refusing to ask for help" is a very problematic and toxic vision of life.

I won't nourrish you on that matter any more.

Next topic.

You have basically regurgitated the same exact logic for hours. In short: the fact that Momo asking Yamato be a guide like a father/mother figure is laughable.
@Rootbeer @JoSeungHun7335

This is what I'm talking about
He repeats the same thing over and over, its called analysis

But then calls other people out for repeating something because he didn't understand

He says Momo is asking Yamato to guide him like a father through subtext when has never done any such thing, but when Yamato LITERALLY asked Luffy to join his crew... he says its a Is red herring to setup Carrot
Post automatically merged:

By saying that Momo should grow up by himself you are implicitly saying that Yamato should leave momo to grow by himself, therefore denying the exact point about a relationship between as a son/tutor.

No, I'm mentionning that:

1. Luffy is not Roger. And the parralelism between Roger and the strawhats is highly convoluted
2. That Oden made a mistake by going with him

I quoted you already. You have clearly stated that Momo should be able to grow by himself, ergo : being a grown up. And that's what I'm criticizing because it's not only wrong on a storytelling basis, it's wrong on a fondamental basis, and Oda would actually makea mistake by letting Momo without the proper guidance and trainer.

This is an expression pal. For goda's sake..

I won't reply to those inventions about me wanting to provoque anyone into ban, anymore. This is going nowhere.

Not in a big way but it would. That panel of Carrot is a setup/contextualization panel.. Whatever Carrot does, if we don't get that, there would be something missing. Oda don't waste panels.

We also left the best doctor on Drum
We also left the best cook on the baratie
We also left the best swordman on the baratie
We also left the best gunner.. wait.. we haven't met him yet
etc.

There are people better than the strawhat in most of the post.. the thing is, it doesn't matter as the strawhat and their post are only here to shine in a very specific situation.
Everyone of the people we recruited for those positions have goals to improve in those fields to become the best so it make sense that they aren't the best

Is it Carrot's dream to become the best lookout in the world?

But then calls other people out for repeating something because he didn't understand

He says Momo is asking Yamato to guide him like a father through subtext when has never done any such thing, but when Yamato LITERALLY asked Luffy to join his crew... he says its a Is red herring to setup Carrot
Yup chapter 1041 proves that Momo is asking Yamato for guidance.

The difference with the other thing, is that Yamato never asked Luffy to join him. She stated & I have already explained that 1000 times:

> Because of the nature of the statement (a false logic, we don't get on boats because we know someone's brother) this statement is corrupted .. and therefore becomes a Subversion dialogue: A dialogue leading to a false expectation.

But i'm fighting the wind here.. I feel like I will have to repeat that again.. and again.. and again.. and I'm not even sure that I won't have to repeat it once Carrot join and Yamato don't...

Everyone of the people we recruited for those positions have goals to improve in those fields to become the best so it make sense that they aren't the best

Not all of them. Jinbe does not care about being the best helmsman in the world.

Yup chapter 1041 proves that Momo is asking Yamato for guidance.

The difference with the other thing, is that Yamato never asked Luffy to join him. She stated & I have already explained that 1000 times:

> Because of the nature of the statement (a false logic, we don't get on boats because we know someone's brother) this statement is corrupted .. and therefore becomes a Subversion dialogue: A dialogue leading to a false expectation.

But i'm fighting the wind here.. I feel like I will have to repeat that again.. and again.. and again.. and I'm not even sure that I won't have to repeat it once Carrot join and Yamato don't...

Not all of them. Jinbe does not care about being the best helmsman in the world.
Momo asked an opinion of someone, he's an 8 year old child who watched his father die and less than 2 months later has to decide the fate of his entire country
Of course he would ask the opinion of the only other person who read Oden journal

And as for Yamato asking to join the crew, luffy literally said "I dont trust you yet" but never said no

And now that Luffy does, once the end of the arc comes and Yamato asks... there is no reason to say no, that coupled with the fact that Yamato has stated directly to her father than she still wants to leave with Luffy after she had already had her interaction with Momo means her desire to join has not and will not change

But One Piece hides everything and thats too obvious, so I guess its not enough subtext for you

Momo asked an opinion of someone, he's an 8 year old child who watched his father die and less than 2 months later has to decide the fate of his entire country
Of course he would ask the opinion of the only other person who read Oden journal
This is not just the "opinion" of someone. Momo is asking here a real question to the person who is the most qualified to answer and guide him.

And as for Yamato asking to join the crew, luffy literally said "I dont trust you yet" but never said no
Of course, but that's not my point. Even if Luffy said "yes" I would be sceptic after that statement, because of the very reason that the statement is corrupted by a false logic. Transforming it in what I call a subversion dialogue. Something that is stated, but won't happen.

And now that Luffy does, once the end of the arc comes and Yamato asks... there is no reason to say no, that coupled with the fact that Yamato has stated directly to her father than she still wants to leave with Luffy after she had already had her interaction with Momo means her desire to join has not and will not change
I have said that already too, but if Yamato has to ask Luffy, it would be on completely different term and for a completely different reason. Because of the exact nature of the previous statement.

Right now their is no evidence of that happening anytime soon or Yamato seeing LUffy as someone else than just a "exceptionnal character".

But One Piece hides everything and thats too obvious, so I guess its not enough subtext for you
On the contrary. When an author like Oda make his character make such obvious statement (and multiple times) I always have a red flag swinging. Because that type of narration is exactly what Oda is used too (he has done that multiple time in whole cake):

- stating that something will happen blatently only to subvert the expectations of the reader after that.

Subverting expectation is litterally Oda's thing. Do you really think that he would be so obvious about such an important event ???

The ironic part of this whole discussion is that Momo agrees with this "toxic mentality" of him facing his problems on his own. He has the same issue as Usopp where he has the ability but lets his cowardice take over. Every time Usopp has to deal with being afraid, he grows the courage to beat it thanks to no one being there for him to hide behind. Don't see how it's rocket science to say that Momo is following the same principle.

Luffy's quote below is an obvious direct attack on Momo saying he's worried about who might come through the borders. Yamato staying to fix that fear for him only validates the cowardice that the narrative goes against. She might as well push back Onigashima too.

He said that chapter 1041 is where Momo asks for guidance. Well, yeah Momo asked her for an answer (not guidance), but it’s never been stated that he asked her guidance like a father figure she is. Trust me, he will say that we need to look at the subtext to fit his headcanons. It’s always been like this that he keeps twisting logic to force his own headcanons as a coping mechanism.

Isn’t it obvious though? Anything that against Carrot joining, he will try so hard to debunk them.

But anything that against Yamato joining, he will immediately agree them

Do you see how his double standards work?

Using his logic like that, if he agrees that Yamato will not join then subtext-ly speaking he agrees that Yamato will join. Let’s use his logic against him.

And I 100% can assure you he will either deny this, or say that I’m twisting words. Worst case scenario, he will use his victim card to protect himself like he always use as I quote him:

The more they have their back against the wall, the harder they bite.

and surely he barks harder than he bites. He can cope however he wants, but he can’t change the fact that Carrot isn’t joining.

Last edited:
Anti-Yamato: Explain why Yamato will abandon her dream to stay in Wano. Yamato declared she's leaving after meeting Momo, and her DF was used by the main villain as a reason for her to stay, along with saying that he'll never let Yamato leave Wano. Why will the villain be proven right and the main characters wrong?

These are simple questions that should be easy to answer without nonsense.
The dream was to be like Oden by traveling the seas then coming back to be on Wano's side in this battle against Kaido. Being there for Wano is a part of the dream. The dream however has not gone to Yamato's initial plan.

Oda stated through Kaido that the Dog-Dog Fruit, Model: Okuchi-no-Makami is a Guardian Deity of Wano. Doesn't matter that Kaido is the main villain.
Momonosuke Kozuki and Yamato are linked with similarities.
  1. Momo is technically 28. Yamato is 28.
  2. Yamato's father Kaido killed Momo's father Oden. However, Yamato "is" Oden.
  3. Momo recently ate an artificial Dragon Devil Fruit so is inexperienced with powers. Yamato knows how the dragon powers work because Yamato has observed and fought Kaido, who has the Dragon Devil Fruit powers, for 20+ years.
  4. Momo wants to be Shogun. Kaido wants Yamato to be Shogun.
  5. Both are against Kaido.
Yamato is staying in Wano because:
  1. Yamato's Devil Fruit was described as a/the "Guardian Deity of Wano". How could Yamato guard Wano traveling on the seas? Yamato seems ready to embrace that role.
  2. Yamato wants to be a accepted by people of Wano and a great start is helping overthrow Kaido.
Yamato is not a future Strawhat because:
  1. Yamato did not have a personal two-way relationship with Oden. Not yet displayed if there is such a relationship. This is different than the current Strawhat crewmates and their past relationships with important figures.
  2. Luffy does not seemed interested in recruiting Yamato. Calls Yamato Yamao even after being corrected. No starry eyes. No obvious ship role need or skill displayed by Yamato. Luffy hasn't even seen Yamato's transformations. Yamato traveling with Luffy and crew has been one-sided with Yamato's exclamations. If Yamato leaves Wano on the Sunny, it seems more as a guest instead as a Strawhat member akin to Law and potential guests Caribou, Marco, Carrot, Tama, and X Drake.
Yamato and Momo are a future tag team of Mythical Devil Fruit users. They already have a developing bond.
  1. Yamato talking about and giving Oden's log book to Momo.
  2. Momo hiding in Yamato's clothes.
  3. Yamato hitting Momo in Dragon form.
  4. Yamato explaining the cloud creating/grabbing power of a dragon to Momo.
  5. Future development of how Yamato will respond to grown up Momo alluded to looking like Oden.
Yamato does not need to leave with Luffy to get out of Wano. Yamato could help protect and restore Wano first then leave on a ship with Momo and retainers during the final battles. Yamato has waited 20 years. What's another couple of weeks/months?
These similarities and connections still apply with Yamato and Momo. Why would Oda create these interactions and parallels between the 2 of them? What is the payoff?

8 year old Yamato claims the title "Oden". This is after hearing about Oden from those around and witnessing Oden's memorable death.

8 year old Yamato wonders if they can become a samurai which connects to Wano.
After reading/hearing Oden's Travels, 8 year old Yamato stated they will fight on the side of Wano AFTER going out to sea and becoming stronger. Essentially doing what Oden did travel wise then in returning to Wano being there for the prophesied 20 years from then battle...which is now in story.

The 26 year old Yamato who met Ace should still want to travel to sea, grow stronger, THEN comeback for the prophesied battle in Wano.

But Yamato never got to go out to sea BEFORE the battle as planned by their 8 year old self. The exclamations were made before Yamato knew Momonosuke and the retainers were truly alive. Yamato planned to come back to Wano after taking on Oden's Will (Identity) to participate in the battle in their stead.

So my questions are:
  1. What was 8 year old Yamato's plan to do after the battle was won? Would Yamato stay in Wano (become a samurai) or leave Wano to travel again? If to travel again, then for what reason(s)?
  2. What is the female equivalent of Yamao (Yama Bro) which is male? A possible reason why Luffy has yet to refer to Yamato by their actual name could be for a joke setup. I see arguments stating Luffy called Chopper "Reindeer" but did Chopper correct Luffy before the recruitment was official? No, I don't recall that he did so it isn't a fair comparison when Luffy was ignorant of Chopper's name unlike being told directly by Yamato and still choosing to refer to Yamato by a nickname.
  3. Is anyone from Wano or someone who would arguably stay to protect/guard Wano stronger than Yamato? I surmise no. Yamato would bolster Wano's defenses tremendously being the strongest samurai. If Wano is to be open borders it must be able to protect itself better than it has in the past. The more manpower the better. Zunesha is great for outside the borders but what about inside the borders? Momonosuke Kozuki is not ready. The current retainers were not enough. Wano needs to upgrade their personnel.
  4. Where are Ogres from? Who created the Skull Dome on Onigashima? This may be a Wano connection which would explain Kaido's stance on keeping Wano under control. This also would mean that Yamato's ancestral home has in fact been Wano all along.

The ironic part of this whole discussion is that Momo agrees with this "toxic mentality" of him facing his problems on his own. He has the same issue as Usopp where he has the ability but lets his cowardice take over. Every time Usopp has to deal with being afraid, he grows the courage to beat it thanks to no one being there for him to hide behind. Don't see how it's rocket science to say that Momo is following the same principle.

Luffy's quote below is an obvious direct attack on Momo saying he's worried about who might come through the borders. Yamato staying to fix that fear for him only validates the cowardice that the narrative goes against. She might as well push back Onigashima too.

Momo has no choice but to face his fears right now, and he will do a good job about it. But you can't expect a mentally 8 to be like Usopp, it's just not right.

It's not because Luffy says it, that it is right. There is no cowardise in Momo questionning himself, only a very twisted person would think that. We are not in the case of Usopp were Momo runs from his responsibilities. He accepts them plainly, he is just questionning the descision, because he has no guidance. (well.. until now)

He said that chapter 1041 is where Momo asks for guidance. Well, yeah Momo asked her for an answer (not guidance)
That's asking for guidance.

, but it’s never been stated that he asked her guidance like a father figure she is
It is implied.

Trust me, he will say that we need to look at the subtext to fit his headcanons. It’s always been like this that he keeps twisting logic to force his own headcanons as a coping mechanism.
If you really don't see the obvious.. I don't really have a way to make you see it.. so...

Next.

But anything that against Yamato joining, he will immediately agree them
Wrong, there are things that the Carrot fanbase I don't agree with anymore. Like the name for example.

Yeah, i’m wondering why a future Strawhat would be irrelevant in the arc they join or in a arc they were involved..
Carrot is not irrelevant is Wano. She is just not present in the story very much. But her moments are still there ;)

After reading/hearing Oden's Travels, 8 year old Yamato stated they will fight on the side of Wano AFTER going out to sea and becoming stronger. Essentially doing what Oden did travel wise then in returning to Wano being there for the prophesied 20 years from then battle...which is now in story.

The 26 year old Yamato who met Ace should still want to travel to sea, grow stronger, THEN comeback for the prophesied battle in Wano.

But Yamato never got to go out to sea BEFORE the battle as planned by their 8 year old self. The exclamations were made before Yamato knew Momonosuke and the retainers were truly alive. Yamato planned to come back to Wano after taking on Oden's Will (Identity) to participate in the battle in their stead.

So my questions are:
  1. What was 8 year old Yamato's plan to do after the battle was won? Would Yamato stay in Wano (become a samurai) or leave Wano to travel again? If to travel again, then for what reason(s)?
There is an actual point in this.

Last edited:
That's asking for guidance.
In your opinion, which doesn’t matter

in your opinion, again, which doesn’t matter.

If you really don't see the obvious.. I don't really have a way to make you see it.. so...

Next.
Exactly proved like what I said that you will deny ;)

Wrong, there are things that the Carrot fanbase I don't agree with anymore. Like the name for example.
Name what?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.