How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you can't explain how ZKK happening at this point in the story is good writing so what am I to expect from you?

Every other person arguing for ZKK has an argument... you're just rambling and throwing insults

If you don't want discussion then go do something else
No, it's because the manga has been hinting at Zoro being the second Ryuma and killing a dragon over Wano capital for a while. Kaido is looking to fight a strong samurai and receive an honorable death.

The reason some don't want ZKK is because he's not a captain and in their minds he can never look better than Luffy. They are some of the same that claimed Zoro wouldn't reach the rooftop, scar Kaido or obtain ACoC.
this isn't a good argument?

You're full of crap here man
CoO needs to be activated.
Kaido doesn't sense the Scabbards are coming
Akainu doesn't sense Whitebeard sneaking behind him
Katakuri doesn't sense Luffy bursting out of mochi prison and ruining his tea time
WB did not activate CoO because he didn't need to
Marco never says WB's haki is the issue, he says his physical condition got worse, haki is not tied to physical ability, he was refering to WB's innate reflexed and ability to dodge in itself

Secondly Doffy isn't a logia, Akainu was never actually hit by Marco/Vista because he shiftshaped to avoid the blows, so how are you gonna compare these instances to WB cleanly hitting Akainu and making him BLEED?

Also cap WB was 100% confident he could use CoC, the hole Akainu had just given him prevented that from happening
WB, when able to use CoO properly was a master that used it even while asleep, plot contrivances aside he was not performing at his normal state by various metrics and this isn't debatable, strange that you would try.
Didn't Marco even comment that if he wasn't sick he wouldn't have gotten hit by Squard, or was that anime only?
Kaido isn't a CoO expert to the same degree as primebeard, Katakuri had a "personality defect" about letting his guard down due to being a perfectionist at other times...

I know Doffy isn't a logia, but if you think being able to create strings has more of an effect than being able to turn your organs into an element you control, then I don't know what to say, you are living a delusion.
So he shapeshifted to avoid an attack that he reacted to with a ?!! but had no fruit mitigation from a poorly enhanced almost hakiless attack from deathdoor wb, sure.
Who said he wasn't going to try using his fruit rather than coc? In any case inconsistent haki from WB use was a theme throughout the fucking war, I don't know why you are pretending otherwise, let's agree to disagree because this is a waste of my time.

And you can't explain how ZKK happening at this point in the story is good writing so what am I to expect from you?

Every other person arguing for ZKK has an argument... you're just rambling and throwing insults

If you don't want discussion then go do something else
Kaido needs to die. Zoro will kill him. Honestly can not dumb it down any further.

I asked you 1 simple question and you've been running around. The simple fact that you can't answer what YOU consider good writing tells me everything about you.

Just admit you don't want Zoro to kill Kaido. It's less pretentious that way :seriously:

Was curious on why this thread was inactive at first.......
- Chapter 1,042: “"Winners" need no excuse”.

Gotta say that some of the titles from Oda is kinda slacking.

- In the cover, Oven is carrying Vinsmoke's book to Whole Cake Island.

:myman:
- X Drake Vs. CP0 boss. Drake stabs CP0 boss, that turns and hits Drake's throat with “Shigan”.

Damn, seems like both of them might die.
But knowing Oda......

- The rest is Luffy Vs. Kaidou. We can see 3 new Kaidou's “Drunk modes”.
The rest is Luffy Vs. Kaidou

No Sanji action this chapter boys.

But Kaido's 3 new Drunk Modes hype though.

- Luffy changes to “Boundman” form and uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Over Kong Gun”. Kaidou uses a new attack too called “Hourai Hakke”.

Luffy finally uses Boundman!!!!!!

Kaido using new Hakke technique.

- At the end of the chapter, CP0 boss appears and Luffy got distracted. Kaidou brutally hits Luffy.

I mean I kinda expects this to happens.........

You know what that means though?

- Kaidou is completely shocked, his expression is heartbreaking when he sees that the same thing that happened with Oden has happened again.
Another Oden PTSD.

Did Luffy loses yet again or did Luffy shows him something that somehow triggers Oden's flashback in Kaido's mind?

- No Break Next Week.
Hope my prediction is still correct next week. Please Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.