Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of Oden, was to open Wano's borders. Yamato will do just that by stayin behind.
Yeah and Momo will do that since Momo is Oden’s biological son and the true heir of Wano.

And I believe I have said to you many times that your opinions don’t matter

Toki torned the pages ...
Are you really sure about this? I’m honestly not sure since this comes from you.

What Oden couldn't achieve with Roger, was to save Wano. There is no purpose for Yamato in the seas at the present moment.
You can keep denying, Larrot’s chance still bites the dust.

And aren’t you a little bit obsessed with me? Dude, you’re the whole next level of creepy. You keep replying to me but not others.
:odenugh:

Yeah and Momo will do that since Momo is Oden’s biological son and the true heir of Wano.
Momo won't open the border by himself.

Are you really sure about this? I’m honestly not sure since this comes from you.
Chapter 972, the two last pages. It could be only the note of Oden but we think that there is more

You keep replying to me but not others.
Because the others are not giving arguments I really want to object right now.

What a blatant lie...

Carrot has been shown many times with the rest of the crew, acting as if she were part of the crew, like when Jinbei appeared in Wano and Carrot welcomed Jinbei just like the others, as if she were welcoming him to the crew to which she too belongs.

And when Luffy said they would drink after the victory in Onigashima, Carrot replied "Ou!" with the others, clearly as if she were already part of the crew.

Yamato, on the other hand, never even met the rest of the crew, was never even invited to join by Luffy, and when she said that she followed information that as Ace's brother, Luffy would let her, as Oden, board his ship, all he replied, with a face of disapproval, was that Oden was someone that everyone liked and that there's no way she was Oden.

And other than that, Luffy just accepted Yamato as an ally in the war. That's all.

That's totally different from the way how the others joined the crew.
In the others' cases, they received a very clear yes the moment they expressed the desire to join.

And considering how Oda has been doing some original stuff in this arc, such as making Sanji ask Robin to help him, to show how their personalities and principles are more complex than people may think, I won't be surprised if Oda makes Yamato actually ask another time to join the crew and receives a big NO as an answer.
And why would Luffy reject Yamato? Luffy accepted Robin immediately because he knew Robin is not the bad guy. So far the invitations are usually before/after the war, during peace time. Yamato asked right in the middle of the war, where Luffy was already too focused on defeating Kaido.

If you say that Yamato was never invited by Luffy, it’s also clear that Carrot was never invited by Luffy too.
Post automatically merged:

Momo won't open the border by himself.
Sure, he will open it with 9 Scabbards, Hiyori, and Zunisha which pretty much means the rest of the minks.

Yamato is carbon copy of Kaido. She has similar looks with Kaido. If you think that Yamato staying and Wano residence will be like: “oh hey, that’s Kaido’s child, the one who oppressed us for 20 years and the one who killed our previous shogun. Let’s welcome her, as she’s the enemy’s child.” then you really are coping hard.

Yamato staying behind won’t change anything. Keep coping

Chapter 972, the two last pages. It could be only the note of Oden but we think that there is more
Are you really sure those are the pages of Laugh Tale? Any more convincing evidence? Don’t say anything about subtext or implication bullshit.

Because the others are not giving arguments I really want to object right now.

Oh I get it. This is like how you said “I want to get you banned if necessary”. You intentionally ignoring others, because you don’t have any revenge on them but me, intentionally arguing me although you know your arguments are dumb, and you’re obsessed to get me banned one way or another…

Nice try, ain’t gonna work. I’m emotionally more stable than you, thankfully
:mihanha:

Last edited:
And why would Luffy reject Yamato? Luffy accepted Robin immediately because he knew Robin is not the bad guy. So far the invitations are usually before/after the war, during peace time. Yamato asked right in the middle of the war, where Luffy was already too focused on defeating Kaido.

If you say that Yamato was never invited by Luffy, it’s also clear that Carrot was never invited by Luffy too.
Luffy won't reject Yamato, Yamato will simply not ask Luffy. Yamato never asked him in the first place and she will never do it ;)

Sure, he will open it with 9 Scabbards, Hiyori, and Zunisha which pretty much means the rest of the minks.

Yamato is carbon copy of Kaido. She has similar looks with Kaido. If you think that Yamato staying and Wano residence will be like: “oh hey, that’s Kaido’s child, the one who oppressed us for 20 years and the one who killed our previous shogun. Let’s welcome her, as she’s the enemy’s child.” then you really are coping hard.

Yamato staying behind won’t change anything. Keep coping
Those are not enough against the world gouvernement power of annexion.

Are you really sure those are the pages of Laugh Tale? Any more convincing evidence? Don’t say anything about subtext or implication bullshit.
I mean that's pretty much obvious for me.. There is no reason to tore anything else apart.

Oh I get it. This is like how you said “I want to get you banned if necessary”.
Never said that, You are lying as usual.

You intentionally ignoring others
Nope

because you don’t have any revenge on them but me, intentionally arguing me although you know your arguments are dumb, and you’re obsessed to get me banned one way or another…
Nah.. Of course that after all of your insults, If I had the power, you would get instant banned.. But I'm not really obsessed over it.. this is no my job. I report, it enough for me. If you think I really care about what you think, you might wanna go back a bit into the history. I'm only replying to bad argumentation or things that I find worthy to reply to. Nothing more. You are not really tht special to me don't worry.

Nice try, ain’t gonna work. I’m emotionally more stable than you, thankfully
Ok.. never asked but ok

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't believe that anyone is going to join the crew so easily at the end of the very arc in which they appeared in the story for the first time.

The last time it happened was in Brook's case, that was in the first half of Grand Line (their impactful separation by Kuma hadn't occurred yet) Oda never attempted to do it again in the New World, and there was a cliff between the time Brook joined and the time Jinbei joined, after already having been a relevant character in the series for many arcs.

Especially considering how far most of the crew have travelled together until this point, it won't feel right if someone else suddenly appears butting in to be called a new "Straw Hat" despite having taken no part in their whole adventure. This reminds me of what Zoro said in Water Seven; It can't be so easy like that to join or to leave the crew.

So I believe that if anyone is going to be joining the crew from now on, then it will certainly be someone who has already been gradually strengthening a bond with the crew for a long time, and not someone like Yamato, who didn't even appear at the beginning of the arc, but almost at the end of it, and who, again, has had no contact with the rest of the crew, and who is only strengthening her bond with the boy who will be the new shougun.

So following this logic, Carrot is a lot more likely to join the crew, because, just like Jinbei, she has already been accompanying them in their journey for some time, and all she is needing now is some impactful situation to settle her place in the crew, and this can be solved in the next arc or even by the end of this one.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Honestly, I don't believe that anyone is going to join the crew so easily at the end of the very arc in which they appeared in the story for the first time.

The last time it happened was in Brook's case, that was in the first half of Grand Line (their impactful separation by Kuma hadn't occurred yet) Oda never attempted to do it again in the New World, and there was a cliff between the time Brook joined and the time Jinbei joined, after already having been a relevant character in the series for many arcs.

Especially considering how far most of the crew have travelled together until this point, it won't feel right if someone else suddenly appears butting in to be called a new "Straw Hat" despite having taken no part in their whole adventure. This reminds me of what Zoro said in Water Seven; It can't be so easy like that to join or to leave the crew.

So I believe that if anyone is going to be joining the crew from now on, then it will certainly be someone who has already been gradually strengthening a bond with the crew for a long time, and not someone like Yamato, who didn't even appear at the beginning of the arc, but almost at the end of it, and who, again, has had no contact with the rest of the crew, and who is only strengthening her bond with the boy who will be the new shougun.

So following this logic, Carrot is a lot more likely to join the crew, because, just like Jinbei, she has already been accompanying them in their journey for some time, and all she is needing now is some impactful situation to settle her place in the crew, and this can be solved in the next arc or even by the end of this one.
Caribou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What a blatant lie...

Carrot has been shown many times with the rest of the crew, acting as if she were part of the crew, like when Jinbei appeared in Wano and Carrot welcomed Jinbei just like the others, as if she were welcoming him to the crew to which she too belongs.

And when Luffy said they would drink after the victory in Onigashima, Carrot replied "Ou!" with the others, clearly as if she were already part of the crew.

Yamato, on the other hand, never even met the rest of the crew, was never even invited to join by Luffy, and when she said that she followed information that as Ace's brother, Luffy would let her, as Oden, board his ship, all he replied, with a face of disapproval, was that Oden was someone that everyone liked and that there's no way she was Oden.

And other than that, Luffy just accepted Yamato as an ally in the war. That's all.

That's totally different from the way how the others joined the crew.
In the others' cases, they received a very clear yes the moment they expressed the desire to join.

And considering how Oda has been doing some original stuff in this arc, such as making Sanji ask Robin to help him, to show how their personalities and principles are more complex than people may think, I won't be surprised if Oda makes Yamato actually ask another time to join the crew and receives a big NO as an answer.
I just reread chapter 976 and 977. In the chapter when jinbe arrives Carrot is shown hugging Nami and than Jinbe. When they attack the beast pirates Luffy, zoro, Sanji, brook, franky,robin and Jinbe are shown attacking them. Nami, chopper and Ussop are portrayed as the scary cats cowering and cheering them. Carrot is nowhere to be seen and when they drink and Luffy says let’s win the fight first and drink then, she again is nowhere to be seen. Soo nope she is not portrayed as a Strawhat. She is portrayed as a wanna be

Seatonnes

I just reread chapter 976 and 977. In the chapter when jinbe arrives Carrot is shown hugging Nami and than Jinbe. When they attack the beast pirates Luffy, zoro, Sanji, brook, franky,robin and Jinbe are shown attacking them. Nami, chopper and Ussop are portrayed as the scary cats cowering and cheering them. Carrot is nowhere to be seen and when they drink and Luffy says let’s win the fight first and drink then, she again is nowhere to be seen. Soo nope she is not portrayed as a Strawhat. She is portrayed as a wanna be
Caribou ratio

Luffy won't reject Yamato, Yamato will simply not ask Luffy. Yamato never asked him in the first place and she will never do it ;)
Luffy won’t reject Carrot, Carrot will simply not ask Luffy. Carrot never asked him in the first place and she will never do it ;)

There. Now cry.

Those are not enough against the world gouvernement power of annexion.
After Wano ends Luffy will simply make Wano one of his territories. More than enough power to make World Government afraid to do anything to Wano

I mean that's pretty much obvious for me.. There is no reason to tore anything else apart.
Well yeah, it’s for you. And if you knew that it’s obvious and said “I like Yamato” only for you not to argue for her regarding that, then just admit you hate Yamato. No need to be a two face ;)

Never said that, You are lying as usual.
Yup. I was banned for criticizing the system, by a mod who confused my sentence "I'm here to make you ban if necessary" with "I'm here to provoke you in order to make you ban" nothing more, nothing less. This was an error from my part, I should have expected that I was a target the minute I criticized the toxicity of that forum. I won't make that mistake twice, I'll proceed differently this time ;)
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-the-grand-fleet.79/page-820#post-2538334

You sure this not you?

Yes

Nah.. Of course that after all of you insults, If I had the power, you would get instant banned.. But I'm not really obsessed over it.. this is no my job. I report, it enough for me. If you think I really care about what you think, you might wanna go back a bit into the history. I'm only replying to bad argumentation or things that I find worthy to reply to. Nothing more. You are not really tht special to me don't worry.
“You are not really tht special to me don’t worry” and here you are still obsessed and replying to me LMAO.

Oh yeah, I forgot that if you have obsession in something, it must happen. Like how you’re obsessed with Carrot joining, now you’re obsessed to ban me which I quote:”I’m here to make you ban if necessary”

Sadly it will be overkill for you:

1. Carrot ain’t joining
2. And Mods have stated to ban both of us

Or should I say like what you said, you can just ignore me if you don’t like me. There’s an ignore button FYI. I don’t care what’s your opinion about me though, as I said your opinions don’t matter.

You’re really not that special to me, don’t worry.

Oops

Ok.. never asked but ok
You’re really not that special for me, don’t worry. You can keep replying and I will keep ignoring you to avoid lowering my intelligence level to yours.

Cry

:kailaugh:

Seatonnes

Caribou is a logia (strawhats dont have a logia)
Caribou fights with a scythe and minigun (strawhats dont)
Travelled with the crew before
Helped at udon
Luffy owes him

What does this have to do with Carrot. He is asking for a ride not to join the crew. It’s the same as Vivi.
Vivi asked for a ride me in the end she was asked to join but couldn’t. I know a lot think of vivi as a strawhat but for me she isn’t. Carrot isn’t either and neither caribou.
Luffy already said yes to caribou being a nakama you clearly cant read

what have you been reading?? One piece or two parts ?
??

Luffy won’t reject Carrot, Carrot will simply not ask Luffy. Carrot never asked him in the first place and she will never do it ;)

There. Now cry.
On that we agree, Carrot won't ask Luffy, she will sneak again on the Sunny

After Wano ends Luffy will simply make Wano one of his territories. More than enough power to make World Government afraid to do anything to Wano
Not sure about that

Well yeah, it’s for you. And if you knew that it’s obvious and said “I like Yamato” only for you not to argue for her regarding that, then just admit you hate Yamato. No need to be a two face ;)
Nah, I like Yamato

You sure this not you?
And that not What I said: “I want to get you banned if necessary” =/= "I'm here to make you ban if necessary" The difference is important, I don't want to get you ban, I don't care about you, but if necessary, I will report you as much as you insult me ;)

“You are not really tht special to me don’t worry” and here you are still obsessed and replying to me LMAO.

Oh yeah, I forgot that if you have obsession in something, it must happen. Like how you’re obsessed with Carrot joining, now you’re obsessed to ban me which I quote:”I’m here to make you ban if necessary”

Sadly it will be overkill for you:

1. Carrot ain’t joining
2. And Mods have stated to ban both of us

Or should I say like what you said, you can just ignore me if you don’t like me. There’s an ignore button FYI. I don’t care what’s your opinion about me though, as I said your opinions don’t matter.

You’re really not that special to me, don’t worry.

Oops

You’re really not that special for me, don’t worry. You can keep replying and I will keep ignoring you to avoid lowering my intelligence level to yours.

Cry
Ok cool

??

On that we agree, Carrot won't ask Luffy, she will sneak again on the Sunny
You said Yamato won’t ask but she already did.
It looks to me like you are not reading One Piece but some cheap copy that might be called two piece or two parts but not one piece.
If Carrot sneaks on the Sunny again. Luffy will King Kong gun her ass to Zou.

Caribou is a logia (strawhats dont have a logia)
Caribou fights with a scythe and minigun (strawhats dont)
Travelled with the crew before
Helped at udon
Luffy owes him

Luffy already said yes to caribou being a nakama you clearly cant read
Caribou clearly said there “ride on the ship back home” not “a ride to join your crew”

Status
Not open for further replies.