How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

80% of kaido's words are lies.
Yep, Kaido and Orochi were relishing on how they fooled Oden and such before.

Also this one of the best parts of Wano and OP imo, unapologetically brutal, raw, realistic (as in someone facing an unavoidable brutal, horrific execution that was typical of this era in history) and horrifying:

OP felt like a Seinen here honestly.

Also, Kaido really admires and wants to be like the (fictional rather than the real ofc) Samurai, that unwavering, unstoppable code of honour to the very end, to their deaths. Devoted to absolute extreme and completely about honour, being uanfraid of death, sacrifice and such.

Nope.

No, None here Said kaido is honored, dude. Just what his doing with wano itself shows he is a Monster that dont care for shit.

The context of oden and Luffy fight are TOTALLY DIFERENT of him being a terrible person.

Kaido DOES CARE for HIS 1v1 for selfish reasons, not because he is honored,but HE DOES CARE. He cares because when he finds someone that can fight him equally he does have interest on It, he Said It before, that he is looking for death, and fighting people that can being him that IS almost like a fetish for him, no Wonder he wants tô bring tô the whole world the biggest war.

Kaido caring for Fair fights against worthy oponents does have NOTHING to do with his moral in other subjects. Like i Said, hes no katakuri, his reasons are ALL selfish.
:pepelit:

I'm putting my money back on the Momotaro stock, Marco might finally go to the rooftop and complete it :finally:
he has closer to the strawhats than marco and also to the most important person in wano momo
Sure, but still a nobody in the grand scheme of things and no one in the fandom cares about him, Marco on the other hand is much more popular and his death is a much bigger deal

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I know some people told you already ofc, but the attack names and 106 talking in Korean were pure comedic genius! These are so entertaining and hilariously written, you have a genuine talent for these and its an artform even!
I don't write comedy, the comedy already exists I just point it out

Luffy was not out of G4 though. Unless he really gassed out we don't know what happened.

To pretend like this is just a regular W is definitely being delusional.
He was at his limit ; thats what the spoiler says and he was about to use last over kong gun or something so yeah kaido won unlike fraud kizaru who still fail against marco

He was at his limit ; thats what the spoiler says and he was about to use last over kong gun or something so yeah kaido won unlike fraud kizaru who still fail against marco
Kaido didn't win otherwise Oda would've never had to bring in CP0, he just lets Luffy do his attack and fall after that but he didnt.

Pretending like Kaido just won a clean 1v1 is seriously just not accurate. Let's wait for the pics.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Nope.

No, None here Said kaido is honored, dude. Just what his doing with wano itself shows he is a Monster that dont care for shit.

The context of oden and Luffy fight are TOTALLY DIFERENT of him being a terrible person.

Kaido DOES CARE for HIS 1v1 for selfish reasons, not because he is honored,but HE DOES CARE. He cares because when he finds someone that can fight him equally he does have interest on It, he Said It before, that he is looking for death, and fighting people that can being him that IS almost like a fetish for him, no Wonder he wants tô bring tô the whole world the biggest war.

Kaido caring for Fair fights against worthy oponents does have NOTHING to do with his moral in other subjects. Like i Said, hes no katakuri, his reasons are ALL selfish.
I agree with this for the most part. Kaido cares about his death being grand and memorable, that's different than his motivation for savoring 1 on 1s.

Poor oda, has so much dumb people reading his manga lol.

SOME people really think that kaido caring for a Fair fight against a worthy oponent after ALL we know of his character cant be a thing because his morals in other subjects are terrible. LOL

How dumb people in this forum can be? No Wonder some dont like NOTHING, or things "dont make Sense", they have pokemon reading IQ.

Just what kaidos doing with wano itself shows he is a Monster that dont care for shit.

Kaido DOES CARE for HIS 1v1 for selfish reasons, not because he is honored,but HE DOES CARE. Imagine not caring and kiling the person that ruined that for him. LOL

He cares because when he finds someone that can fight him equally he does have interest on It, he Said It before, that he is looking for death, and fighting people that can bring him that IS almost like a fetish for him, no Wonder he wants to bring to the whole world the biggest war.

But HE DOES CARE. Period.

Its not my opinion, its a fact.

:kata:

Nope.

That is your headcanon, cuz Kaido in a previous confrontation with a monster like Oden used a full army against 11 people to just win.
So spare me this bullshit cuz is pure bullshit:josad::kuzanshut:. Kaido even stated that Oden could have won easily if he had call all samurai to crash the beast pirate. He used all tricks possible to weak the samurai force so that at the end only Oden with 10 guys faced the full force of the beast pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.