people forget kid is that bloke that killed others for laughing while we saw how luffy zoro handled that
or the fact that he crucified the pirates running from the new world
hope his shit get fucked this arc
I will enjoy watching him in pain. not as much as watching akainu fisting ace. top tier scene.

Zoro ate food but he wasn't treated. He passed out from hunger because he was hungry before the fight started and then Hiyori gave him food. That's all. That's why he was fatigued when he fought Kyoshiro since Zor must always be nerfed when fights of course
How was it not treated? He received a stab wound, and a serious one. They stopped the bleeding, bandaged it, maybe even sewed it up. And 1 and 2 is a fact.
Your scan shows that it's bandaged. And when she pulled on his arm, he bled again. In the next chapter, the blood is no longer on the bandages, so it has been bandaged again. You can't see it on your scan at the bottom, but it looks like that's where she's changing the bandages again.
about Zoro who must always be nerfed
When Sanji encountered Vergo, no one complained that he was injured, because it was "not more than an hour" after he was blown up and buried under the rubble in the cave. But when Zoro was unable to do anything to Kyoshiro, it was immediately noted that he was previously injured, he was without a sword, the weather was not suitable. And all this is normal, but you are not consistent. I'm not talking specifically about you, but about Zoro's fans. I treat both of them equally, by the way.

How was it not treated? He received a stab wound, and a serious one. They stopped the bleeding, bandaged it, maybe even sewed it up. And 1 and 2 is a fact.
Your scan shows that it's bandaged. And when she pulled on his arm, he bled again. In the next chapter, the blood is no longer on the bandages, so it has been bandaged again. You can't see it on your scan at the bottom, but it looks like that's where she's changing the bandages again.
about Zoro who must always be nerfed
When Sanji encountered Vergo, no one complained that he was injured, because it was "not more than an hour" after he was blown up and buried under the rubble in the cave. But when Zoro was unable to do anything to Kyoshiro, it was immediately noted that he was previously injured, he was without a sword, the weather was not suitable. And all this is normal, but you are not consistent. I'm not talking specifically about you, but about Zoro's fans. I treat both of them equally, by the way.
killer in the fight didnt have bandages around his chest
in udon he did
just like they treated luffy after the fight with kaido.

very easy to catch this
only bandages he had previously was around his arms . not much more than the one zoro had after his encounter with hawkins. people are resting on pretty moot point and excuses here. he lost. end of story.