How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The MVP vs a Yonko, fodder??
:gokulaugh:
Kid : Let's take care Of Kaido
Law : my will power can't do that :gokulaugh:
What manga do u even read dude lol??
Ur hero beat a worthless Y1C, the same trash that can’t scratch top tiers with entire armies
Big mom didn't use Adv CoC and she tanked all of Law's trash ass attacks with midd just to be ended by a BomB + Kazenbo who is the true MVP :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Kaido his captain, an Cp0 all give no fucks about his defeat. An his best attacks are noticeable weaker then Laws awakening. What are we even discussing
Low and midd used all of their Strongest attack against an adv CoCless Top tier who gave them her back and using sneak attacks just to not beat her at all and just relying on the battlefield removale to eliminate her :gokulaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The MVP vs a Yonko, fodder???
What manga do u even read dude lol??
Ur hero beat a worthless Y1C, the same trash that can’t scratch top tiers with entire armies, an sneak attacks.
Kaido Ling captain, an Cp0 all give no fucks about his defeat. An to top it off Zoro best attacks are noticeable weaker then Laws awakening. What are we even discussing here
:lulz:
Lmfao zoros dd paralleled odens togen totska which had kaido 1 blow from death
That folds meme
Not has her laughing 2 seconds later
Needing bombs to move her

G

Gorosei Informer

Just you fellas wait, next chapter is going to be Luffy waking up on a beach next to an overturned Sunny on the Wano mainland. Then we'll see a giant baboon and dog run into the scene. Luffy took a pretty nasty hit this chapter, after all, it wouldn't be surprising if Oda took us back to the beginning of Wano Piece.
:jackaugh:
Lmfao please! You just made it much worse!

:risitameh::saden::shame::risitasad::lusalty::strawhatock::kidwat:kingufy:jinbewat:

Don't even give Oda ideas for a time loop story, I would HATE that so much hahaha especially with Wano too! Time loops can be great when done right and are BRIEF but man...If Wano ever looped back on itself, I would probably do things to warrant a 5+ billion beli bounty on my head that just happens to be in the vicinity of where Oda is too!

Status
Not open for further replies.