How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hourai Hakke seems to be Kaido's strongest, he used it to avoid getting hit by Luffy again after he hit him with Over Kong Gun and used it again knowing those would be their last attacks of the battles.
Kaido doesn't have much more left on him as well this fight is one flashback away from being done.
Awakening will probably be a one chapter thing Luffy deals with

Very disappointed. Now we can't see luffy defeat kaidou after that kaidou last attack. There is no way luffy will recover very soon. Now, how will this oda brain will end the fight? I don't wanna see another character defeat kaidou. It must to be luffy. Now, the chance luffy to defeat kaidou is very low. It's a miracle if luffy still can get up with his condition right now

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Kaidou showing off his abilities, make Big Mom look pathetic in comparision. No front to Big Mom fans but it's just the plain old truth at this point.
In what way does it make her look pathetic except to satisfy the verbal sewage you want to spew? Kaido is fighting 1v1 and does not have to deal with other enemies. Nor does his DF give him the versatility to do what Linlin's DF can do off rip. You're the same person that constantly downplays FS. Characters use abilities to deal with and adapt to how their enemy fights. Kaido pulled out FS because Snakeman confounded him.

It's not debatable at all

Zoro used ACoC to give Kaido a papercut, a Kaido that was nowhere near going all out
How is it not debatable? No black lightning trails, no confirmation, nothing

It could've been a passive CoC burst

Do you wanna say there's no difference between Zoro's KoH and RT Ashura? Lmao

"Papercut" my ass

Dying, 30-broken bones Zoro without KoH mode gave Kaido a "wound that will remain with him" in Kaido's own words

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ngl and I don't wanna throw shade at Linlin fans here.

The rooftop fight would've been 10x better if Kaido was there solo, fighting off all the supernova with his crazy ass drunken modes. Imagine how ridiculous that would've been, each supernova getting hit with a different drunken personality. Oda also drew the drunken modes pretty crazy last time, I expect this to be a banger of a fight chap.

Very disappointed. Now we can't see luffy defeat kaidou after that kaidou last attack. There is no way luffy will recover very soon. Now, how will this oda brain will end the fight? I don't wanna see another character defeat kaidou. It must to be luffy. Now, the chance luffy to defeat kaidou is very low. It's a miracle if luffy still can get up with his condition right now
Kaido will head down to the live floor and everybody will stall until Luffy is back

Status
Not open for further replies.