How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you morons quote me correctly just once? I never said anything about Snakeman, because I consider Snakeman < Gear 3 in terms of power.

I was talking about Boundman, and Luffy was 1 hit away from beating Kaido's ass like Oden.
Luffy was gonna beat kaido with that? You right in the Head? Kaido had the battle in his hand the WHOLE TIME.

And oden was gonna atack a kaido that never even used hibrid against him, and was in the floor. Kaido against luffy was wining and was going atack him as well. Not on the floor defenseless

ah yes , solving bullshit with another bag of bullshit .
having a near death zoro who is now facing two times the amount of pain that made him unable to move to come and put an end to kaido.

amazing stuff.
I think all Zoro fans now know ZKK won't happen but they want to go down with the ship out of pure pride. It's excatly like those Sanji fans who believed in Sanji vs King.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I guess this passage kind of puts the "Luffy didn't use Future Sight while fighting Katakuri in Snakeman" argument to the bed.

Kaidou sees Luffy use Snakeman and is overwhelmed by it temporarily in the first paragraph, he then states that Luffy isn't the only person who sees the future. Indirectly implying that Luffy can use Snakeman because he can see the future.
Kaido's obviously talking about FS but I don't see the correlation b/w using FA and using Snakeman.

ah yes , solving bullshit with another bag of bullshit .
having a near death zoro who is now facing two times the amount of pain that made him unable to move to come and put an end to kaido.

amazing stuff.
Lol, for some reason it is amazing how these people perceive Zoro waking up and fighting Kaidou is more 'realistic' and then the same people go on and say 'asspull' if Luffy fights Kaidou after this.

Are you slow. Kaido literally just started using FS. Kaido was taking hits this whole time when he could of dodged them. Your freaking idiot
Just because he can dodge it doesnt mean he can dodge every attacks he took moron. They were basically fighting all brawl. If anything, Kaido let himself tank all the attacks from Zoro and Scabbards and he decided to use fs to dodge Luffy's attack cause its devastating to him. Foh

how can one be hyped for any villain in this story .
not even a kaido fan and can already see it
oh yeah am def "super excited" for akainu punches suddenly not being enough when it comes time for him to go down.

if oda wants to realistic/consistent
have the raid fail now tho I want to leave this bullshit arc and others won their fight so I can't see it happening.

if you are going to have luffy stand up and beat kaido ,perhaps not imply luffy himself has one final attack before he admits he lost cause him doing anything more after that is bullshit.
Oda prolly doesn't even care anymore. I can't believe this is the same guy that wrote the Crocodile fights. :crazwhat:

I'd be okay with Kaido being stalled long enough for Luffy to recover and figure out his awakening I guess, it would be better than him just standing back up lol
but even doing that
is repetitive
and realistically luffy should have one more attack in his arsenal
oda with that statement has sort of closed the door to any power up ( at least one in which luffy is aware of) because he implies his ultimate attack is coming and that will be it for him once g4 runs out.

Zorotards are always full of shit. Proud of the moment their boy got asspull coc cause of enma otherwise he wouldnt have realized he has it. Now they think hes equal to what Luffy is doing. The only person Kaido has recognised at this arc to fight him is Luffy. No one else. No matter how many times you downplay Kaido and Luffy, they will always be above the rest along with Bm.

I think all Zoro fans now know ZKK won't happen but they want to go down with the ship out of pure pride. It's excatly like those Sanji fans who believed in Sanji vs King.
down with the ship ...hell no the only thing that would probably stop us is if kaido is not being awakened which is pure crazy to think the wsc isn't

What's the point of this defeating loop. No character development. Luffy will still be reckless. He will just wake up, get new PU, and continue fighting.

Cant Oda just take shortcut and end this already.

no, I feel opposite...with that statement, Oda is seemly opening new doors for Luffy....statements as them often used as a precursor to something new...
something new has to come for him to win
but luffy isn't aware of what that thing is since he thinks g4 is his trump card atm is my point
so its not a powerup like snakeman
tankman
gear 4 that he had developed beforehand when he used those the first time in battle.

its another new powerup few chapters after he just got one in the middle of this same fight.
its awful to have luffy go down and get up to a new powerup .
it shouldnt come down to that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.