Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny.. you are forgetting Nami who completely destroy all your argumentation. As she was recruited only after three unrelated villain were defeated. Too bad...
Did you read that I mentioned Buggy?

She had been an official Straw Hat ever since Luffy defeated Buggy. And it was also back then when Oda still had plenty of time to fully flesh out Nami’s background story. And that’s why Oda officially gave Nami number 03 instead of 05, because Luffy is 01, Zoro is 02, Nami is 03, and keep going on.

Nothing too bad. It’s funny for you because you’re either illiterate, or asinine to comprehend. Worst case, both.

That would be Kaido for you in that case.. see, there is a big bad villain (even tho your argumentation was already broken up before)
It doesn’t need rocket science to comprehend big bad villain of the arc.

An ally is someone you can call for help and will arrive at anytime to help you. I don't see this kind of relationship between the strawhats and the revolutionaries.
Does it mean that Vivi is not an ally? Wiper? Water 7 residence? Franky Family? Straw Hats Grand Fleet?

Just because you are blinded by a boring basic blind bunny that you don’t see it, doesn’t mean they’re not allies. Cry

Last edited:
Please tell me the reason for Yamato to stay? When Yamato wants to be free ever since she was 8, so tell me what is them
First you really have to understand that being free doesn't mean that Yamato has to go to sea:

Freedom is Yamato's purpose, sailing out to sea was her goal to fill that purpose.

Yamato can be free in a multiple way. And I think that: Being free to choose > Being free by escaping the reality.

As for the reasons, they are simple:

Momo is eight (even with that huge body) he needs the guidance to avoid making mistakes during his reign. Yamato is the most qualified person to make him understand why wano needs to be open (because of what she experienced as a prisonner)

Second: Momo will need to protect this country, for that reason Yamato is the perfect person to train him. After all, she clashed against a dragon all her life, she must know a thing or two.
Post automatically merged:

Did you read that I mentioned Buggy?

She had been an official Straw Hat ever since Luffy defeated Buggy. And it was also back then when Oda still had plenty of time to fully flesh out Nami’s background story. And that’s why Oda officially gave Nami number 03 instead of 05, because Luffy is 01, Zoro is 02, Nami is 03, and keep going on.
Wrong. Nami was an "acolyte" never an official strawhat before arlong park. Nami only joined after Buggy but she was really recruited after Arlong. The same way Carrot will joined the crew after Zou (and so Jack) but will be only recruited after the next villain.

It doesn’t need rocket science to comprehend big bad villain of the arc.
Exactly what Kaido is when Carrot will join.

The problem with that argument is that what Luffy is doing is a clear show of irrespect. Yamato clearly stated that she wanted to be called "Yamato" and Luffy denied it. So I agree that this is scares and I won't go to much into that parameters from now on. But one thing is clear because of that:

Luffy doesn't respect Yamato like he respects some of his friends (Carrot / Momo / Kinemon) and strawhats compagnon. Period.
Luffy fully trusted Yamato till he ask Yamato to protect momo and shinobi also was smiling when Yamato say she knows that he wants 1v1 with kaido dummy

Really? Where did Pedro say that? Cause I think both of us might be reading and watching something else
There is that

And there his comment of Luffy and the prophecy of the Mink just before Carrot hump back on the Sunny.

Luffy fully trusted Yamato till he ask Yamato to protect momo and shinobi also was smiling when Yamato say she knows that he wants 1v1 with kaido dummy
I don't see how it is relevant. Being a good ally doesn't make her closer to being a strawhat.

First you really have to understand that being free doesn't mean that Yamato has to go to sea:

Freedom is Yamato's purpose, sailing out to sea was her goal to fill that purpose.

Yamato can be free in a multiple way. And I think that: Being free to choose > Being free by escaping the reality.

As for the reasons, they are simple:

Momo is eight (even with that huge body) he needs the guidance to avoid making mistakes during his reign. Yamato is the most qualified person to make him understand why wano needs to be open (because of what she experienced as a prisonner)

Second: Momo will need to protect this country, for that reason Yamato is the perfect person to train him. After all, she clashed against a dragon all her life, she must know a thing or two.
So u are telling me when u get the chance to escape from the place that u have been trapped for since you was 8 u not going to chose to be free and also yamato wasn't in the capital she was on onigashima also why Yamato is a better guide than kinemon who been the father figure after oden death? And stop saying yamato can teach momo how to fight he is 28 fucking years old a grown man now he isn't weak also yamato and mom has different fighting styles no you are wrong with those results

I don't see how it is relevant. Being a good ally doesn't make her closer to being a strawhat.
U says luffy don't trust Yamato u clown

Wrong. Nami was an "acolyte" never an official strawhat before arlong park. Nami only joined after Buggy but she was really recruited after Arlong. The same way Carrot will joined the crew after Zou (and so Jack) but will be only recruited after the next villain.
And still doesn’t change the fact that Nami had 2 big bad villain of the arc, and both were defeated by Luffy. Nami was already sneak peeked on the very 1st official manga release as the original trio. Oda even considered Nami to be Luffy’s first mate only to be changed by Zoro. Zoro should be a member of Buggy Pirates.

you can keep coping, but the fact doesn’t change that Oda himself considered Nami as the original trio. Carrot was, is, and will never can compare with Nami’s relevance.

Exactly what Kaido is when Carrot will join.
Quick question though: did you really pass kindergarten?

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Chapter 1016
Kaido: "So you got your cuffs off...and you now you think you can leave?!"

Yamato: "Yes!! I'm going out to sea with Luffy!!! But only after I've driven you out of Wano!!!"

Kaido: "There is no way you can beat me!! Now do as I say, Yamato, and be the Shogun of Wano!!!"

Yamato: "I refuse!!! I already know I can't win, but Luffy is the mam Oden has been waiting for!!! And until he returns, I'm holding you back!!!"

Chapter 1019
Yamato: "I worked hard to obtain that fruit!!"

Kaido: "I never intended for you to eat it!!"

Yamato: "I was hungry!! I wanted to go out to sea, but I couldn't swim anymore! Those cuffs weren't the only thing keeping me in this island!! If I don't fight for the sake of thos country, then I can't call myself Oden!!!"

Chapter 1020
Kaido: "It is a Guardian spirit of Wano which makes losing it to someone claiming to be Oden especially painful!!! And that is why I tell you to uphold that role and protect Wano--for me!!! Be it's gguardian deity!!!"

Yamato: "It's not the same thing!! No! I will free them!! I will liberate this country and its samurai and release them upon the world!!!:

Kaido: "You will not!!"

Chapter 1025
Kaido: Do you really think any of the samurai would see you as a comrade!!! You always lived alone..for years!!!"

Yamato: That's not true!! I have friends!!!....I had friends..."

Kaido: Everyone to show you favor is dead!!! Friendship is a sham!! You are a child of ogres!!! You are not meant to be friends with humans!! That is your fate Yamato!!!"

*End of the chapter Luffy swoops in and punches Kaido*

So u are telling me when u get the chance to escape from the place that u have been trapped for since you was 8 u not going to chose to be free and also yamato wasn't in the capital she was on onigashima also why Yamato is a better guide than kinemon who been the father figure after oden death? And stop saying yamato can teach momo how to fight he is 28 fucking years old a grown man now he isn't weak also yamato and mom has different fighting styles no you are wrong with those results
Yamato was trapped in Onigashima, not wano.

Yamato is a better guide because she passed her WHOLE life thinking about the opening of this country and because she must know how to train a dragon having clashed against one for years

Momo is mentally 8. I won't move an inch on this. Stop with the virilist mentality.

Really? Is this the best u can do for Pedro's so-called "WILL"?
That's stronger that a few strawhats moral pillar ;)

U says luffy don't trust Yamat
Never said that.

And still doesn’t change the fact that Nami had 2 big bad villain of the arc, and both were defeated by Luffy. Nami was already sneak peeked on the very 1st official manga release as the original trio. Oda even considered Nami to be Luffy’s first mate only to be changed by Zoro. Zoro should be a member of Buggy Pirates.
Like Katakuri while Carrot was joining with them... your point ?

Yes.. And Carrot saved the strawhats 3 times and Marco once. Your point ? As long as you will only take Wano in the balance, you will never understand Carrot's importance.. and therefore will only end up surprised at the end.
She didn't save anyone she's useless.. Daifuku destroyed his own fleet to help her, she can't do anything on her own..

Yes. I think that One arrow is enough if it's in the head. You are just ignoring the story here. No need to developp on that.
No it's not, Marco can block the attack with his wings and regenerate.. Perospero wanted to do a truce, Big mom didn't kill him either truth is Marco was never in real danger..

Yamato is a better guide because she passed her WHOLE life thinking about the opening of this country and because she must know how to train a dragon having clashed against one for years

Momo is mentally 8. I won't move an inch on this. Stop with the virilist mentality.
Are u serious rn??? U make it seems like Yamato have to be the one the guide momo when she doesn't also she states that she will free wano for the samurai also what guide can she give when she hadn't been in wano Captial since oden death 😒

That's stronger that a few strawhats moral pillar ;)

Never said that.

Like Katakuri while Carrot was joining with them... your point ?
Carrot was never consider member of team accoring wiki or sbs., when strawhats are making toast she is not mention as additional member to the team. When we enter in wano she is not on color spread or volume cover alongside the strawhats. So, your point is carrot not joining strawhats was never one Begin with.

She didn't save anyone she's useless.. Daifuku destroyed his own fleet to help her, she can't do anything on her own..
At this point I'm starting to think it's sexism...

No it's not, Marco can block the attack with his wings and regenerate.. Perospero wanted to do a truce, Big mom didn't kill him either truth is Marco was never in real danger..
Yes it is. That's what Oda wrote period. This is not debatable.

Are u serious rn??? U make it seems like Yamato have to be the one the guide momo when she doesn't also she states that she will free wano for the samurai also what guide can she give when she hadn't been in wano Captial since oden death 😒
I just explained that to you. Just read.

Carrot was never consider member of team accoring wiki or sbs.,
Wiki is a fan site and Sbs are there for Oda to have fun, there was no question about Carrot as a teamate so your statement is irrelevant.

When we enter in wano she is not on color spread or volume cover alongside the strawhats. So, your point is carrot not joining strawhats was never one Begin with.
That happens only for strawhat. Carrot is not a strawhat yet. Don't expect her to be in color panels.

Which straw hats u talking about cause if u think the minks will get an arc for themselves u are delusional
Usopp and Zoro. I'm not expecting the mink to have an arc for themself.

U said he doesn't trust Yamato u can't have respect without trusted
Never said that.

Usopp and Zoro. I'm not expecting the mink to have an arc for themself.
Okay now u lost your damn mind both Zoro and Usopp's goal is one best part of the character, especially Zoro for his best friend and his captain, and Usopp too for being the braveness warrior ever, meanwhile, carrot fails to have something good

Well you say respect idc it's the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.