Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'm starting to think it's sexism...

Yes it is. That's what Oda wrote period. This is not debatable.

I just explained that to you. Just read.

Wiki is a fan site and Sbs are there for Oda to have fun, there was no question about Carrot as a teamate so your statement is irrelevant.

That happens only for strawhat. Carrot is not a strawhat yet. Don't expect her to be in color panels.

Usopp and Zoro. I'm not expecting the mink to have an arc for themself.

Never said that.
The wiki, does provide a lot facts Surrounding one piece and the Sbs is there to answer questions to the audience. when it comes to color spreads and volume covers they are Hints that a certain character will join the crew even before they even join. Character like Franky, Brook, and jimbei weren't officially members of the group. However, the way they were treated throughout the arc did give us some implication that these characters would join Luffy‘s crew eventually versus Carrot in Wano who is nonexistent.

The wiki, does provide a lot facts Surrounding one piece and the Sbs is there to answer questions to the audience. when it comes to color spreads and volume covers they are Hints that a certain character will join the crew even before they even join. Character like Franky, Brook, and jimbei weren't officially members of the group. However, the way they were treated throughout the arc did give us some implication that these characters would join Luffy‘s crew eventually versus Carrot in Wano who is nonexistent.
They are just running with that yamato don't have any moment with the crew when there is a war going on
:whitepress:

Okay now u lost your damn mind both Zoro and Usopp's goal is one best part of the character, especially Zoro for his best friend and his captain, and Usopp too for being the braveness warrior ever, meanwhile, carrot fails to have something good
... sigh

I wasn't talking about goals, I was talking about the strenght of the will of their moral pillars.

Well you say respect idc it's the same thing
No

If you really think Katakuri is the big bad villain instead of Big Mom, you really should graduate kindergarten first.
If you are seeing arcs with the lens of "big bad villains" and "heroes".. no wonder you don't see Carrot's potential.

Katakuri is Luffy's biggest antagonist in this arc.

It's garbage that's why stop with your head cannon when the Author(ODA) put in that yamato is going to leave wano with luffy after talking to momo
So there is really no point in talking to you then

Thanks for the help Daifuku sama per Carrot words.. Useless as always
Yeah.. you are definitely trying to provoc me here.. too bad it won't work :)

You can analyse a story or not?.. Marco was never in real danger, never..
Read again then, until you understand what actually happened. If you want to it's chapter 995

You are moving the goalpost here. You start with the color panels and now you are talking about there treatment in the arc. Well guess what. In whole cake Carrot was treated as a strawhat.. and because stories in a saga don't magically dispears, it still counts ;)

They are just running with that yamato don't have any moment with the crew when there is a war going on
The Summit war didn't stop Luffy to have strong moments with many characters, wrong argument.

sigh

I wasn't talking about goals, I was talking about the strenght of the will of their moral pillars.
Carrot doesn't have any character points than about any straw hats are u crazy?!?
Post automatically merged:

The Summit war didn't stop Luffy to have strong moments with many characters, wrong argument.
So we are going to forget Yamato save him from ulti also the good moment they have in chapter 1026??

Yeah cause u trying to make carrot a BIG CHARACTER that we need to pay attention to which she isn't Yamato has more than when it's comes to character and u carrot fans don't want to admit it so keep coping 🤭

Carrot doesn't have any character points than about any straw hats are u crazy?!?
Not even sure you are understanding my point here..

So we are going to forget Yamato save him from ulti also the good moment they have in chapter 1026??
Luffy was about to hit gear fourth. So one one hand .. Marco was helpless on the other Luffy was not.
And this has nothing to do with Carrot.

Last edited:
Is that how you escape reality?.. Carrot said it herself, she said " thanks for the help "..

Read again then, until you understand what actually happened. If you want to it's chapter 995
Maybe you should take your own advice while using a step back to see that Carrot was always treated as a side character and not a future Strawhat.. The tremendous focus each of them received are nowhere near comparable to Carrot..

Is that how you escape reality?.. Carrot said it herself, she said " thanks for the help "..
I won't reply to this provocation anymore

Maybe you should take your own advice while using a step back to see that Carrot was always treated as a side character and not a future Strawhat.. The tremendous focus each of them received are nowhere near comparable to Carrot..
I'm preparing the pop corn.

Carrot was about to hit gear force. So on one hand .. Marco was helpless on the other Luffy was not.
And this has nothing to do with Carrot.
And what happens to luffy when he runs out of time in gear 4?? Okay yeah Carrot and Wanda saves Marco and what is so great about it, remember he can use his devil fruit to heal hiself meanwhile luffy can't fight for a couple of minutes he will be in a weaking state 😒 around foddlers

Not even sure you are understanding my point here..
No, because u are trying to say that CARROT have better moral pillars than a straw hats is crazy af and you know it

... sigh

No

If you are seeing arcs with the lens of "big bad villains" and "heroes".. no wonder you don't see Carrot's potential.

Katakuri is Luffy's biggest antagonist in this arc.

You are moving the goalpost here. You start with the color panels and now you are talking about there treatment in the arc. Well guess what. In whole cake Carrot was treated as a strawhat.. and because stories in a saga don't magically dispears, it still counts ;)

we’re talking about fucking wano. But i guess yeah you do not fucking care about that. Because your precious bunny girl is not a relevant in this arc.
The only person who’s moving the goalposts is you. you’re trying to make excuses for your side/background a lola bunny look like. Who is barely got any screen time or any chapters throughout wano arc dedicated to her as character she is not even flesh out. Most of her enemies that have affected her in the past have already been defeated by non-straw hats . She does not even have a story centric arc. That has focuses on her as a character . She hasn’t gotten any screen time or chapters dedicated her as character. She is not even flesh out and most of her enemies that have affected her the past have been defeat by non strawhats. You have not provide anything you’re just making excuses. Your argument just Wait you know what screw your fucking waiting bro we waited for three years your precious bunny girl hasn’t done jack shit in this arc beside saving marco. Luffy And none strawhats are not fixated on wanting her to join. You have not provided any evidence of carrot being special Bunny girl. Oh she can fly? you mean she jump high. Yawn. Can she transform without the moon being full without taxing her body? Your answer: she could probably make an artificial moon. ! Now that’s now that’s head canon this is not DBz and we have not seen mink actually do that in the current arc.

Last edited:

Katakuri is Luffy’s biggest antagonist in this arc
One Piece is a manga targeted to boys. It is released weekly in WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP, for the record Shonen means “boys”. On the contrary, if you don’t see One Piece as a manga where it’s always been heroes (Straw Hats mainly) defeating villains in a fight/war on each arc, then you clearly reading too much of your blog instead of One Piece.

For the bolded part of your reply, did you seriously say that? Arc? Kaido is the biggest villain of this arc, Wano arc. He is even the biggest villain of this saga, the Four Emperors Saga. Seriously, what the fuck are you smoking? Do you even know the difference between arc and saga? And you claimed you are an analyst?

On a serious note, you really should try entering kindergarten, graduate, then come back here before you embarrass yourself even further

One Piece is a manga targeted to boys. It is released weekly in WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP, for the record Shonen means “boys”. On the contrary, if you don’t see One Piece as a manga where it’s always been heroes (Straw Hats mainly) defeating villains in a fight/war on each arc, then you clearly reading too much of your blog instead of One Piece.
"Boyz are boyz and boyz will always defeat bad man" ok ok we get it.

For the bolded part of your reply, did you seriously say that? Arc? Kaido is the biggest villain of this arc, Wano arc. He is even the biggest villain of this saga, the Four Emperors Saga. Seriously, what the fuck are you smoking? Do you even know the difference between arc and saga? And you claimed you are an analyst?
Kaido is the main antagonist of the Yonko saga
Doffy is the main antagonist of the arc of Dressrosa
Jack is the main antagonist of the arc of Zou
Katakuri and Big Mom are the main antagonists of the arc of whole cake (it's a logistic mess but those are not the antagonist of the same characters)
Orochi is the main Antagonist of the first part of Wano
&
Kaido is the main antagonist of the second part of Wano (being Onigashima)

Nothing really complicated here.

In chapter 1041 with the panel with Wanda the Big cat and carrot, my guy said oda is showing that he's have something big for carrot 😭😭 like how can u tell by looking at the panel he is so delusional
Nah, only that Oda was preping "something" for Carrot. I don't know if it will be big or small. I can tell that become I'm an actual storytelling analyst..

But as long as you won't take me seriously.. you will have surprises.

Seriously guys, he can’t even write “Gear FOURTH” properly and he wrote “Gear FORCE

I can’t stop laughing. Gosh my stomach hurts my sixpack abs will be sharper
:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
How funny. Haha. Lmao. lolilol but I'm sure that you can write french fluently my boy..

And what happens to luffy when he runs out of time in gear 4?? Okay yeah Carrot and Wanda saves Marco and what is so great about it, remember he can use his devil fruit to heal hiself meanwhile luffy can't fight for a couple of minutes he will be in a weaking state 😒 around foddlers
SOrry I was talking about Luffy lol
Luffy in gear 4 would obliterate ulti, this would have been not a problem for Luffy. Yamato's apperance is only esthetique here.

No, because u are trying to say that CARROT have better moral pillars than a straw hats is crazy af and you know it
Yes. Pedro is a deeper moral pillar than Kuina or Usopp's mom. I think we and the stairs can all agree with that.

I can neither deny or confirm.. Ok mister speudo analyst..:kayneshrug:

Carrot is just not that important..
Pop corns are ready

Nah, only that Oda was preping "something" for Carrot. I don't know if it will be big or small. I can tell that become I'm an actual storytelling analyst..

But as long as you won't take me seriously.. you will have surprises.
Okay be serious tell me what can carrot do right now in the raid?

Yes. Pedro is a deeper moral pillar than Kuina or Usopp's mom. I think we and the stairs can all agree with that.
You're delusional af I ain't going to lie the one backstory we see it Pedro and carrot have more than Kuina the FIRST ONE people Zoro couldn't bet? Also, have her sword?
Idk about Usopp's mom but she respect for husband enough to leave him to go out to be a Pirate

SOrry I was talking about Luffy lol
Luffy in gear 4 would obliterate ulti, this would have been not a problem for Luffy. Yamato's apperance is only esthetique here
U know what happens after he uses gear 4 so u have no excuse

Last edited:
Okay be serious tell me what can carrot do right now in the raid?
- Carrot could defeat a strong ennemy, let's say the last member of CP9
- Carrot could help in the battlefield
- Carrot could go Sulong and start reacking ennemies left and right
- Carrot could help Usopp get Kinemon and Kiku out of the way
- Carrot could help saving soldier stuck in the fire of the battle field
- Carrot could face a number
- Carrot could witness the arrival of the world gouvernment
- Carrot could go to Zunisha and help him wreak the WG

That's what Carrot could "do" but I'm more interested in what Carrot could "face":

- Carrot could be face with another threat and lose again, hammering the potential for a character arc.
- Carrot could be here to witness the downfall of Kaido by Luffy and undrstanding the meaning of the dawn
- Carrot could learn from Neko the importance of the mission of the mink tribeetc..

There are so many possibilities, and that based on actual material, Oda could even litterally anything?

You're delusional af I ain't going to lie the one backstory we see it Pedro and carrot have more than Kuina the FIRST ONE people Zoro
I'm not talking about the impact of the backstory, I'm talking about the power behind the will of said Moral Pillar.

”Boyz are boyz and boyz will always defeat bad man" ok ok we get it.
Glad that you finally have at least a bit common sense. One step at a time
:cheers:

Kaido is the main antagonist of the Yonko saga
Doffy is the main antagonist of the arc of Dressrosa
Jack is the main antagonist of the arc of Zou
Katakuri and Big Mom are the main antagonists of the arc of whole cake (it's a logistic mess but those are not the antagonist of the same characters)
Orochi is the main Antagonist of the first part of Wano
&
Kaido is the main antagonist of the second part of Wano (being Onigashima)

Nothing really complicated here.
Which arc are you referring to? And which arc are we currently in? Wano arc. Exactly. And still doesn’t change the fact that because Luffy fought Katakuri instead of Big Mom means Katakuri is the biggest antagonist in “this arc”

Nothing really complicated here. Oh yeah sorry I forgot. You have terrible english to begin with

How funny. Haha. Lmao. lolilol but I'm sure that you can write french fluently my boy..
Does this forum use French as its main language? If not, then I don’t have to be able to write irrelevant French. This tells how self-centered you are, thinking you are important while you were not, are not, and will never be.

I’m pretty fluent in 4 other more important languages. Sadly your language is not included. So, thank you but no thank you. Thankfully I have captured it before you changed it. The damage’s been done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.