How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hoping for Shanks as the one who will have more complete fighting skills compared to Kaidou while Kaidou excel in brutal strength, endurance, durability and so on, in short he simply has the most ridiculous physical stats out of all Emperors ever imo. Mofo treated 15 YCs as breakfast without even remotely serious lololololol:strawhatock:
I used to think similarly but Kaido's drunken style and him having futute sight made me change my mind,I cant see how, he is probably equal to Shanks on pure skill but his Zoan endurance gives him the edge

Except Yamato directly put Kaido and Luffy on that same tier with the sky splitting feat, so no, nothing is "negging" either of them.
This is an invalid argument
Old and sick WB can split the sky I guess Old and sick WB is the same as Primebeard

Roger/WB > Old WB > Kaido is how it is portrayed in the story

Luffy fans would have us believe that Base Luffy and G4 Luffy are the same tier:josad:
I am a Luffy fan but I don't believe that. I am also a Kaido fan, Blackbeard fan, Big Mom fan, Mihawk fan, Whitebeard fan, Sanji fan, Law fan, Kid fan, Oden fan, AdmiraLs hater, Akainu hater, Shanks hater and Zolo hater.

Also a Logel hater. Fuck that trash. Ace was right to hate him.

You got your timeline totally messed up.

Sengoku and Brannew were talking about God Valley 21 Y.O KAIDO (38 yrs ago)

I'm talking about Oden fight 39 Y.O KAIDO (20 yrs ago)
The fight was situational. In Orochi's castle, Oden and base Kaido stalemated each other. In this particular situation, Dragon Kaido, who is an easy target, got clapped out of the sky by Togen Totsuka. Yet he wasn't knocked out entirely, while knocking out Oden.

A Kaido, that:
- was in base, no Hybrid
- a base clap, no Thunder bagua
- no CoC
- no Drunken Mode

vs. a bloodlusted Oden.

Except for the fact that their portrayal negs him and countless character statements from peers of Kaido/Roger/WB claim he isn't on their level
Whitebeard being the "King of the seas" didn't stop people from viewing the other Yonko as his peers. Even Garp himself said, Shanks is on the same level. Which doesn't mean exactly equal, as ending the battle in a tie, but very close to each other.

This is an invalid argument
Old and sick WB can split the sky I guess Old and sick WB is the same as Primebeard

Roger/WB > Old WB > Kaido is how it is portrayed in the story
You were invoking character statements, we have a direct character statment from an adv CoC user who acknowledges both of these men are a tier above her, and in the same category as Roger and WB.
WB vs Shanks sky splitting was oldbeard, marineford was sickbeard, vastly different strength levels.

At this point you can't put Kaido beneath Whitebeard and Roger to be honest. High level CoC coating, FS, barrier Haki, + being an Oni with a mythical Dragon fruit. I see nothing that puts WB/Roger on another level.
I think what puts them above Kaido is their AP.

Roger with the strongest CoC in the verse and WB with his CoC + Gura Gura

If you don't pack a punch you've no shot beating Kaido as he'll simply outlast you

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oden vs Kaido was a 90% offscreened fight where Oda didn't wish to spoil Kaido's powers.
One Togen Totsuka had Kaido on the ropes and believing he was about to die
Luffy has nothing on that level right now, he needs awakening to have comparable/superior AP to Oden
Where exactly did he believe he was gna die??. Oden used his strongest attack and scarred Kaido just like Zoro did, Kaido used his weakest attack and knocked him out. End of.

The fight was situational. In Orochi's castle, Oden and base Kaido stalemated each other. In this particular situation, Dragon Kaido, who is an easy target, got clapped out of the sky by Togen Totsuka. Yet he wasn't knocked out entirely, while knocking out Oden.

A Kaido, that:
- was in base, no Hybrid
- a base clap, no Thunder bagua
- no CoC
- no Drunken Mode

vs. a bloodlusted Oden.
You're being dishonest on purpose as you know very well Oda would never spoil an hybrid form for the main villain in a flashback and that the thought of 1 Kaido who has had his DF for 18 years not having Hybrid yet is even more ridiculous

The story portrays Oden vs Kaido as a 50/50 fight between two equal fighters. Kaido was going all out.

Whitebeard being the "King of the seas" didn't stop people from viewing the other Yonko as his peers. Even Garp himself said, Shanks is on the same level. Which doesn't mean exactly equal, as ending the battle in a tie, but very close to each other.
Big Mom considered Whitebeard outright STRONGER than Kaido
Whitebeard was called the world's STRONGEST pirate
Shiki believed no one could compete with Whitebeard with Roger gone
Buggy believee Whitebeard was UNDOUBLY the strongest pirate in the world

Kaido's portrayal isn't on Roger/Whitebeard level no matter how you try to spin it

He went extreme diff with their underling

Status
Not open for further replies.