Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, only one O-Toko speaks of oil(I have already noted this point earlier). Only the central cloud points to Zoro and Hiyori.
Hiyori herself did not say anything about oil.
The term is she says "We put toad oil on you"... get it? It's plural "We". That's why I kept saying the extent of BOTH THEIR medical knowledge is using magic toad oil...

You don't think Hiyori with her supposed medical expertise should be able to tell the difference between magic medicine and real medicine? In fact according to you, not only is Hiyori so good at medicine that she couldn't tell the toad oil was fall, she also happens to have A needle and stitching wire and stitching skills ready to close up Zoro good.

This is what i don't get, you clearly didn't understand that this was a gag scene despite the entire page being written ad a gag, but now that I've pointed it out to you, you are intentionally making things up to justify the gag.

Supposedly you are fine with being proven wrong and for sure you did not recognise the toad oil stuff and the lack of actual medical equipment and expertise these two have until I told you BUT you must be right in this specific case.

Maybe it's me. You just want to ignore what's happening to prove ME wrong because I use very combative agents so you feel you must he combative back even if your wrong. But I outta warn you, until you present like actual proof of you speculations, I will not buy it. At best I'll just get bored of this argument and let it go but I will not buy head canon one bit.

The term is she says "We put toad oil on you"... get it? It's plural "We". That's why I kept saying the extent of BOTH THEIR medical knowledge is using magic toad oil...

You don't think Hiyori with her supposed medical expertise should be able to tell the difference between magic medicine and real medicine? In fact according to you, not only is Hiyori so good at medicine that she couldn't tell the toad oil was fall, she also happens to have A needle and stitching wire and stitching skills ready to close up Zoro good.

This is what i don't get, you clearly didn't understand that this was a gag scene despite the entire page being written ad a gag, but now that I've pointed it out to you, you are intentionally making things up to justify the gag.

Supposedly you are fine with being proven wrong and for sure you did not recognise the toad oil stuff and the lack of actual medical equipment and expertise these two have until I told you BUT you must be right in this specific case.

Maybe it's me. You just want to ignore what's happening to prove ME wrong because I use very combative agents so you feel you must he combative back even if your wrong. But I outta warn you, until you present like actual proof of you speculations, I will not buy it. At best I'll just get bored of this argument and let it go but I will not buy head canon one bit.
Clear. I read a different translation.

"if you rub it on your wound, it'll heal instantly!!"
O-Toko talks about the properties of the oil.
1. I said they stopped the bleeding and bandaged it. And this is a fact. There's nothing to argue about.
2. You don't need special skills to do this. After meeting Ashura, Jack was also stopped bleeding and bandaged by his subordinates.
3. Honestly, I don't understand the reason why it's necessary to deny that Zoro received outside help, as well as the Killer.
Zoro passed out in the snow at the bridge with a bloody wound in his chest, and woke up in the house at the cemetery with a bandaged wound. If he didn't get up and walk home in a daze and bandage himself, then he was obviously helped, saved.
4. No aggression, and I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I'm trying to convey that Zoro was given timely assistance, which is obvious, but which for some reason you deny.
He may not have received professional surgical care, but there is no denying the wound care, whether it's bandages or stopping the bleeding.

Enma Vs Shusui?
Which are the stronger 21 O Wazamono swords?

-they're in the same grade! No one is above with each other unless it is considered the supreme grade! the potentiality of the swords when it turns to become a permanent black sword which happened to shusui during Ryuma time, and according to Tenguyama Hitetsu one of the legendary swordsmith in Wano who crafted Sandai Kitetsu and Ame no Habakiri one of the 21 O Wazamono swords, Enma has the potentials to become a black blade if some can turn into it, however, it seems that the users of the sword immense physical strength, master of haki and into a many fights with top tier opponent to turn it to become black Sword and being recognize to be part of the 12 Supreme Blade in the future.

H

Homelander

Next chapter we gonna see Sanji beat both Kaido and Big Mom after the flashback is over.:finally::finally:

@Chrono wetdream :milaugh Imagine this ever happens, we'll have sanji fans exploding with threads like Sanji > Zoro or Sanji is Yonko level !!

e'll see salty zoro fandom as usual downplaying and TAC will ban few of them oh boi . I ll get the popcorn of that happens !

Status
Not open for further replies.