How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido disagree.
Kaido considers only that Luffy as an hope and fun.
Doesn't think the same about LoLo.
Kaido only truly started feeling that way once Luffy could actually duke it out with him for a while, Zoro only got to showcase 1 last stand attack

This Is like saying that SSJ Goku was almost dead, excuses.
It's manga bro, Zoro said he did his best.
It's not an excuse if it was emphasized multiple times that Zoro could barely even move and required immediate medical attention. He did the best he could do for the condition he was in. Did his condition not affect his combat ability in Arlong Park?

The problem Is that Kaido Is now using COO and his true Speed.
Zoro can't catch Kaido and gets one-shotted from his new more powerful attacks and blows.
Zoro is one of the most enduring characters in the whole series, he's not getting one-shot lol

Still his CoC Is stronger since he has more will than Zoro. You can't train CoC. So logically Luffy's one stronger since Is his specialty.
Does he have more will than Zoro? If anything their willpowers are comparable

Why not, don’t you think someone that can mid diff a yonk commander is not worthy of a top tier, or is it that there is no sub level of top tier
I do not believe that there is a low top tier, mid top tier and high top tier levels. I think a character is either a top tier or is not. The weakest top tier should be able to give a very high diff to the strongest top tier.

Zoro didn't mid diff King. It was a high diff match at least. King also falls in the in-betweeners category because of his feats and portrayal on Onigashima

seem kaido can flip dragon to hybrid form and literal combine together I think he is already in awaked form for whole time. That means kaido is already awaked form when battle luffy with drunk mode.

marco and king did similar thing.

katakuri is already awaking power at start of battle with luffy.

I do not believe that there is a low top tier, mid top tier and high top tier levels. I think a character is either a top tier or is not. The weakest top tier should be able to give a very high diff to the strongest top tier.

Zoro didn't mid diff King. It was a high diff match at least. King also falls in the in-betweeners category because of his feats and portrayal on Onigashima
But current Zoro is not just marginally above King, he's considerably above him. How big is the in-betweener range?

He might be but he better needs no help against anyone in the future and do you really believe that he wont get any help? :kriwhat:
I agree with you on the part where he better not get any help in the future.

This fight he won't get any help either. Kaido will go into flashback. When he is out of flashback he will attack cp0 but then he sees luffy is awake and still ready to fight. Luffy goes awakening, attacks cp0 with kaido and they continue their epic fight.

Luffy is Mid Top Tier. Solidly so. Kaido is just too strong.
Overall thx for multiple opinion on Luffy pl, I kinda agree with Rosella,I think with G4 Luffy is mid top tier lvl, the lowest one probably, with awakening he will be the highest mid top tier,around Admiral lvl+.
Like with G2/G3 he is low top tier(around Yamato lvl) and with G4 he kinda got one lvl up, but the gap is still not that large.

Base Luffy ~ Inbetweener/Low Top tier
G2/G3 Luffy ~ Low Top tier(high low top tier)
G4 Luffy ~ Mid top tier(lowest one)
Awakened Luffy ~ highest Mid top tier/close to high top tier..

Awakened Luffy=>Prime Oden=>Current Luffy...

Last edited:
Kaido only truly started feeling that way once Luffy could actually duke it out with him for a while, Zoro only got to showcase 1 last stand attack
COO Is like a scouter.
Coby and Rayleigh showed that you can sense the strength of your opponent with COO.
Kaido still thinks that ZoLo Is trash.
It's not an excuse if it was emphasized multiple times that Zoro could barely even move and required immediate medical attention. He did the best he could do for the condition he was in. Did his condition not
And what do you think he would have done without injuries?

Zoro is one of the most enduring characters in the whole series, he's not getting one-shot lol
He still has normal human skin.
Does he have more will than Zoro? If anything their willpowers are comparable
???
Mihawk disagree.

Luffy's ambition > Zoro's ambition.
Greater ambition, greater willpower.

Read One Piece please.

Kinda disagree,yes in the begin King was pretty stronger,but adv CoC made Zoro such strong,it feel like King was no match anymore.

After Zoro got adv CoC, King couldn't even damage him for once, Zoro easily block his attacks and was able to clear cut him.
If Zoro would stand up now woth 100%, I feel like he would mid-high diff King(leading to mid diff).

But current Zoro is not just marginally above King, he's considerably above him. How big is the in-betweener range?
Not very big but still big enough to make a difference. Also there's a gap between the top of in-betweeners to top tiers.

With Luffy for example, I think awakening will be what truly makes him a top tier. so the difference between the very top of in-betweeners to top tier is still a slight gap.

In Zoro's case, he will be top tier after surviving his ordeal. That will be when he is actually considerably above King.

Status
Not open for further replies.