Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....dragging or not, I'm wondering how Oda will develop the future events

So, there are a couple of possibilities.
- Kaido will deal with Cp0 dude and allow Luffy to take the minutes he needs to get his Haki back.
- Maybe Luffy gets a Senzu Bean like Zoro.
- Luffy just shrugs it off and goes "get a new PU when you're about to die" shounen bread and butter trope.
- Luffy actually loses and somehow Zunisha saves the day.
- Raid fails and Morj wins.
want to see internet explode.

Maybe he has the monkey king mythical Zoan after all.But how come lightning doesn't work against him if he is not rubber?
I also agree with this. I'm still very much leaning to him having the Gomu Gomu no Mi and the government is referring to Zunesha. It not being a rubber fruit or have rubber properties would cause many plot holes (like his lightning resistance).

But I can't help but notice that this is the first time a character notes Luffy's attack is not expected of rubber when he has used that attack since Dressrosa (Culverin vs Doflamingo) and with multiple opponents. Plus the comment of it not being something related to rubber comes a few chapters after the Gorosei mentioned the mysterious devil fruit.

I wish Luffy's fruit would stay as the Gomu Gomu no Mi and not be a special fruit, but it's really hard to not see Kaido's comment as foreshadowing to something bigger.

The Chapter features some very good fighting scenes. One Piece has one distinct trait that separates it from the rest: Amazing build-up. Everything we have seen so far has led up to this moment, where Luffy will officially defeat one of the strongest in the world. Kaido is one of the most hyped characters in One Piece and I can't even begin to remember how many theories we had up until now about how this fight is going to go down. The next scene of the battle is going to be crucial. Luffy can't lose again to Kaido so I believe what is widely expected will happen at last: the Awakening. I think with CP0 showing up it is the only plausible way Luffy can emerge victoriously, he needs a new trick up his sleeve.

However, owing to the build-up mentioned above the next Chapter will feature either the Awakening or will begin a few chapters flashback to Kaido's early life to introduce us to the concept of Awakening once more (a recurring theme in One Piece - this fight is way too important to leave Kaido's story out). This flashback we are all expecting will also set the tone for the future probably introducing us to the early Linlin - Kaido relationship, the Rocks Pirates, and Rocks D. Xebec.

In a few words, I can't wait for the next chapter whatever it will be about. One Piece has finally got very real.

What a load of shit this chapter was. Pacifist people of wano?Bahahahaha. It is getting embarassing how much oda is dragging on this stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.