Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is caused oda would have to create a plotline for carrot just like he did for razio after winning his fight in chapter 1041 why can't u see that? Even for oricho and hiyori
Post automatically merged:

Stupid ass
Carrot has ENOUGH to join the crew. in fact, Yamato also has enough to join the crew. The sole difference is that there are clews that Carrot will get recruited afterward, and those clews are NON-existent for Yamato.
Carrot doesn't have anything to do for joining the crew (NO BACKSTORY, NO PURPOSE, NO REASON) and the thing u guys keep forgetting that why would oda don't focus on carrot in wano IF she will join the crew afterward? Even Jinbei was focused on in Fishman island and Wci and u think carrot doesn't need to be focused on In Wano arc is one of the most stupid reasons u can come up with and u think what she do in WcI is equal to joining the crew? Also, I love that ODA PORTRAYAL Yamato wants to be FREE like oden and also want to have Adventure like him not wanting to stay in wano to BE FREE

Last edited:
You are too delusional and over analyzing anything just because you’re favoring a boring basic bland bunny. Oda could give anything Carrot did to Wanda if Wanda was the one who tagged along, you can keep coping but Oda is the one who decides everything (+ his editors)
Nah... if you think characters in One Piece are interchangeable, I suggest you learn a bit about the importance of characterization in a story.

By undermining Wanda’s role in it, you’re forgetting everything about her impact in it
I'm not saying that wanda would do nothing, I said that the story was completely different, what you guyz argued would not happen.

And I don’t need to remember Carrot’s impact because she wasn’t so relevant back then and she’s even more irrelevant now. You can keep crying
You don't remember Carrot's impact because you have a grudge on the character, his fan and a complete bias over her impact on the story. Nothing less.

Don’t you think it’s funny? He said that Robin was recruited officially in Water 7, but he only gave example of Robin’s relevancy before Robin joined post Alabasta. He completely ignored Robin’s role in Jaya, Skypiea, Longring Long Land, Water 7, Enies Lobby.

After then you pointed out how to compare the time of the journey, he’s moving goalposts by saying Carrot will have her time in next arc, and keep saying to wait. He simply can’t understand even if Robin was officially recruited post Enies Lobby as he thinks, Robin was very important before her “official” recruitment, on each arc Robin appears.

Even with his 11 coping mechanism of “Carrot’s relevance”, Robin’s one single plot of being a Poneglyph reader can 1 shot kill for 11 of Carrot’s so called “moments”. It’s even overkill that Robin is currently the sole Poneglyph reader in the world, and she’s one of the most important characters in One Piece world. Do Carrot’s “moments” have anything to do with future and final plot? Huge. Fucking. No.

Imagine undermining an official Straw Hat crew to a nobody. If there is the worst level of delusion, CarrotForNakama surely has the spot right on top. There is delusion level, and there is deeper which is CarrotForNakama level
The problem is that you read half the posts so it's logical that you don't understand what we are talking about and you are shooting the words "moving goalpost" like crazy...

The point of this discussion is to compare Robin and Carrot's relevance before she JOINED to see if Carrot is relevant enough to be accepted as a simple joiner. It's not about the relevancy of the character after that and before they are recruited/accepted as a true strawhat. If that was the case, this wouldn't be a fair comparizon.

Read before you comment please.

Yes it is caused oda would have to create a plotline for carrot just like he did for razio after winning his fight in chapter 1041 why can't u see that? Even for oricho and hiyori
Wrong. What Oda needs to do to introduced another moment is a simple setup. That can sometime take only one panel.

And would you look at that !! It did just that in chapter 1041 by giving us a panel of Carrot that was not needed in the chapter's storyline at first glance by so showing that he has something planned for her.

Carrot doesn't have anything to do for joining the crew (NO BACKSTORY, NO PURPOSE, NO REASON) and the thing u guys keep forgetting that why would oda don't focus on carrot in wano IF she will join the crew afterward? Even Jinbei was focused on in Fishman island and Wci and u think carrot doesn't need to be focused on In Wano arc is one of the most stupid reasons u can come up with and u think what she do in WcI is equal to joining the crew? Also, I love that ODA PORTRAYAL Yamato wants to be FREE like oden and also want to have Adventure like him not wanting to stay in wano to BE FREE
Wrong, wrong and wrong.

- Carrot doesn't need a backstory (I'll keep repeting that until you give up or understand) as almost every elements of the usual backstories are present in the present storyline. Making it non-necessary on a narrative basis.

- Carrot has been setup to inherite the will of Pedro, and so a purpose (what Yamato doesn't have to sail the sea)

- Carrot has a reason to go at sea (adventures and it's wonder), this has been proven by her characterization in the story, period.

Fishmen Island was the arc where Jinbe was officially recruited. So this is not a relevant comparizon as Carrot won't be officially recruited at the end of wano.

Wrong. What Oda needs to do to introduced another moment is a simple setup. That can sometimes take only one panel.

And would you look at that !! It did just that in chapter 1041 by giving us a panel of Carrot that was not needed in the chapter's storyline at first glance by so showing that he has something planned for her.
Man, u are so dumb Oda have a way to give us details what is happening around the raid like he did with big mom falling off the island so stop saying he's going to do something for her like She is a SUPER IMPORTANT CHARACTER we can remove carrot from the story in wano atc and nothing will change and u know that why u keep saying oda has something for her so she can be relevant in the story since she hasn't been since WCI

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

- Carrot doesn't need a backstory (I'll keep repeting that until you give up or understand) as almost every elements of the usual backstories are present in the present storyline. Making it non-necessary on a narrative basis.

- Carrot has been setup to inherite the will of Pedro, and so a purpose (what Yamato doesn't have to sail the sea)

- Carrot has a reason to go at sea (adventures and it's wonder), this has been proven by her characterization in the story, period.

Fishmen Island was the arc where Jinbe was officially recruited. So this is not a relevant comparizon as Carrot won't be officially recruited at the end of wano.
YOU ARE THE WRONG ONE
Saying that she doesn't have to backstory when every character in One Piece has one what make carrot SO SPECIAL that u think she is above a backstory even in episode 1000 we see every strawhats backstories when they are introduced.

I guess u keep sAying the so-called proclaim "WILL OF PEDRO" when oda doesn't even show it as a "WILL" simple said carrot that we need to help luffy from escape Bigmom and her crews nothing else u see that one line and say it a Will meanwhile Yamato WILL is to liberated wano from her father, also like ODA States for the million times that Yamato wants to go out to SEA and Yamato has more thing than carrot right now which is a dream to see the world and know what is the prophecy the of oden logbook.

And for the jinbei situation is much different from carrot and u know it jinbei has so much history with Luffy and also with ace.

Where did it show that carrot wants to see more of the world? Like didn't she already go out of Zou meanwhile Yamato have been trapped on a Island for 20 years and u think carrot deserves more than Yamato like come on. LIKE YAMATO(ODA) STATES SHE GOING TO SET SAIL WITH LUFFY AND ALSO WANTS TO BE FREE LIKE ODEN...

Last edited:
Man, u are so dumb Oda have a way to give us details what is happening around the raid like he did with big mom falling off the island so stop saying he's going to do something for her like She is a SUPER IMPORTANT CHARACTER we can remove carrot from the story in wano atc and nothing will change and u know that why u keep saying oda has something for her so she can be relevant in the story since she hasn't been since WCI
Why am I discussing with you? You don't read and don't care to understand one things I'm explaining to you..

Saying that she doesn't have to backstory when every character in One Piece has one what make carrot SO SPECIAL that u think she is above a backstory even in episode 1000 we see every strawhats backstories when they are introduced.
I already explained multiple times and clearly why Carrot's treatment was so special and why she was the one not to need a backstory but let me explained it to youone.. more... time.... sigh...

In our day and age, internet, theories, forums, analysts are not what they were 10 years ago. They improved. On such a level that this time analyst with actual knowledge on the craft are analysing One Piece (Me / Sigran / Morj ..) and there are other good analyst out there..). Sometimes, we don't agree on fundamental level, but we can actually see the patterns in the story accuratelly. This is not a simple game of analysing the next strongest character or to find out what the next arc is.. we are dissacting the story so far that for a revelation to be impactfull and coherent, it must be very well crafted.

The revelation of the next strawhat is what we call a MAJOR REVELATION. This is something that is so important that Oda is being very careful with the meta story as this is something that will spark a HUGE reaction in the fanbase.

In other words.. Oda needs to be extra careful with that revelation. He can't just throw it away and make it obvious.

Soo..

We analyst have different points of views, but we are all according to one things: Yamato's story has red flags from a recruitment perspective and Carrot is well placed in the race of the Sunny. So.. you are asking why would Carrot have a special treatment were everything in the story shows us some pattern... well..

First because a pattern can be broken. Oda has already done that multiple times.

Second, because all what I said is exactly why Carrot is treated differently.

If Carrot is indeed the next strawhat. Oda has EVERY REASONS to make us believe the opposite. In other words, Oda needs to make us believe that she won't join AND IN THE SAME TIME he needs to build enough Carrot to make her a worthy candidate before she joins the crew.

The simplest explanation is the best here. Carrot's writing pattern is strange and ressemble the one of a strawhat.. why ?

Because Oda is preparing her to be one under the curtains.

Nah... if you think characters in One Piece are interchangeable, I suggest you learn a bit about the importance of characterization in a story.
Still doesn’t change the fact that if Wanda was the one who tagged along, Oda could give to Wanda what he gave to Carrot

I'm not saying that wanda would do nothing, I said that the story was completely different, what you guyz argued would not happen.
It would. You’re just coping and crying here
You don't remember Carrot's impact because you have a grudge on the character, his fan and a complete bias over her impact on the story. Nothing less.
It needs bare minimum of logic to know that if Carrot’s impact doesn’t affect the whole story, then she’s not relevant. There is nothing to debate here

The problem is that you read half the posts so it's logical that you don't understand what we are talking about and you are shooting the words "moving goalpost" like crazy...

The point of this discussion is to compare Robin and Carrot's relevance before she JOINED to see if Carrot is relevant enough to be accepted as a simple joiner. It's not about the relevancy of the character after that and before they are recruited/accepted as a true strawhat. If that was the case, this wouldn't be a fair comparizon.

LMAO you better be joking. You were the one who said that Robin officially recruited after Water 7, so it means I can give examples of Robin’s relevance before she officially joined (or as you said, simple joiner), which is as you said that she was officially recruited in Water 7. So that means I can give Robin’s relevance to the whole story from before Alabasta arc until Water 7 arc.

And who was talking about Robin’s relevancy after that and before she was accepted as a true strawhat? There, I bolded them so you can read before you comment.

And here’s the thing for your little brain (I doubt if you have any) to comprehend:

Even as a simple “joiner”, Robin’s relevance to the whole story is clear, and it was revealed before she joined post Alabasta. You can show 11 or even 20 whatchamacallit as Carrot’s big moments, but even their big moments can’t compare to Robin’s relevance.

Robin has 2 points of relevance enough for the whole One Piece story, before she was a simple joiner (as you said):

1. She saved Luffy, questioning the act of the ones with “D” in the name. This act of questioning the act of the ones with “D” has a huge impact for the whole story of One Piece. It happened in Alabasta before Robin appears a simple joiner

2. It was also revealed later that Robin is a Poneglyph reader, only at the same chapter again that Poneglyph is one of the very important items in One Piece world. It also happened before Robin appears a simple joiner

If you truly are an analyst and have been analyzing One Piece for your whole life, you know both points appeared before Robin joined post Alabasta, not after that nor that after she was accepted as a true Straw Hat. I have to emphasize them again and again because I know you have terrible english comprehension.

Even as, what you say, a simple joiner, those 2 points of Robin proved that she has huge relevance to the whole One Piece story. 2 points of Robin literally stomps Carrot’s 11 or so big moments you said. It’s clear that even before this reply I gave example of Robin’s relevance before she joined, even right during Alabasta arc.

Carrot doesn’t have the level of relevance Robin has to the whole story for Carrot to join. There is nothing to debate here.

And if you know it’s not a fair comparison why did you compare them to begin with? You better be joking. Trust me, you will deny your own words again for I don’t know how many times.

Last edited:
Why am I discussing with you? You don't read and don't care to understand one things I'm explaining to you
Because u don't have anything than you headcannon that why

I already explained multiple times and clearly why Carrot's treatment was so special and why she was the one not to need a backstory but let me explain it to youone.. more... time.... sigh...

In our day and age, the internet, theories, forums, analysts are not what they were 10 years ago. They improved. On such a level that this time analysts with actual knowledge on the craft are analyzing One Piece (Me / Sign / More ..) and there are other good analyst out there..). Sometimes, we don't agree on fundamental level, but we can actually see the patterns in the story accuratelly. This is not a simple game of analysing the next strongest character or to find out what the next arc is.. we are dissacting the story so far that for a revelation to be impactfull and coherent, it must be very well crafted.

The revelation of the next strawhat is what we call a MAJOR REVELATION. This is something that is so important that Oda is being very careful with the meta story as this is something that will spark a HUGE reaction in the fanbase.

In other words.. Oda needs to be extra careful with that revelation. He can't just throw it away and make it obvious.

Soo..

We analyst have different points of views, but we are all according to one things: Yamato's story has red flags from a recruitment perspective and Carrot is well placed in the race of the Sunny. So.. you are asking why would Carrot have a special treatment were everything in the story shows us some pattern... well..

First because a pattern can be broken. Oda has already done that multiple times.

Second, because all what I said is exactly why Carrot is treated differently.

If Carrot is indeed the next strawhat. Oda has EVERY REASONS to make us believe the opposite. In other words, Oda needs to make us believe that she won't join AND IN THE SAME TIME he needs to build enough Carrot to make her a worthy candidate before she joins the crew.

The simplest explanation is the best here. Carrot's writing pattern is strange and ressemble the one of a strawhat.. why ?

Because Oda is preparing her to be one under the curtains.
U see carrot barely being used as a character saying it treating well 🤣

And also u are using Morji the same guy saying the raid will fail?

Yamato doesn't have any red cards in the story u guys are the ones trying to find one.
There is no writing pattern for carrots please stop saying there is. Carrot isn't being treated so special in the story why would A Strawhats lose their battle when they always won during an arc?

In other words, stop hoping there will be some for carrot in the wano arc cause there isn't. U saying oda trying to be careful when he barely show carrot both in the anime and manga like why isn't she in the opening? Even for Opening for Episode 1000, they could have put carrot and not boa Hancock who hasn't been in the story for a while now not to mention in the One Piece Vol.100 Scene 2 they put the ghost girl and not carrot and u saying that Oda is treating her special like??? For a carrot fan u should be ashamed of yourself plus not to mention Yamato is about to have a episode for herself now that is the meaning of treating special.

So keep hoping and wishing for these head cannon that u and carrot fans have to be true because it not going to happen we can ask everyone who they think going to join the crew and we know who they will say.

Last edited:
Still doesn’t change the fact that if Wanda was the one who tagged along, Oda could give to Wanda what he gave to Carrot
Not in that form. Why ? Because Wanda is a totally different character with a totally different characterization. You need to understand that when an author create a story, he doesn't just throw actions to the characters. Those actions are most of the times (in good stories) in relationship with the characterization of the character. If Oda put Chopper and Carrot alone in that mirror world, it was because he wanted to create a bond between the two. If Oda made Carrot take charges during her Sulong moments, it's because CArrot - because of her characterization - was hidden behind everyone, was treated as a little sister to protect. Etc.

If Wanda was at the place of Carrot, all the storyline would be different.

LMAO you better be joking. You were the one who said that Robin officially recruited after Water 7, so it means I can give examples of Robin’s relevance before she officially joined (or as you said, simple joiner), which is as you said that she was officially recruited in Water 7. So that means I can give Robin’s relevance to the whole story from before Alabasta arc until Water 7 arc.
Non. you can only give elements of relevance of Robin between Whiskey peaks and the end of Alabasta. Why ? Because Robin JOINED in Alabasta for a good reason there. The same way Carrot will join with the crew for a good reason after wano.

And here’s the thing for your little brain (I doubt if you have any) to comprehend:

Even as a simple “joiner”, Robin’s relevance to the whole story is clear, and it was revealed before she joined post Alabasta. You can show 11 or even 20 whatchamacallit as Carrot’s big moments, but even their big moments can’t compare to Robin’s relevance.

Robin has 2 points of relevance enough for the whole One Piece story, before she was a simple joiner (as you said):

1. She saved Luffy, questioning the act of the ones with “D” in the name. This act of questioning the act of the ones with “D” has a huge impact for the whole story of One Piece. It happened in Alabasta before Robin appears a simple joiner

2. It was also revealed later that Robin is a Poneglyph reader, and only later again that Poneglyph is one of the very important items in One Piece world. It also happened before Robin appears a simple joiner

If you truly are an analyst and have been analyzing One Piece for your whole life, you know both points appeared before Robin joined post Alabasta, not after that nor that after she was accepted as a true Straw Hat. I have to emphasize them again and again because I know you have terrible english comprehension.

Even as, what you say, a simple joiner, those 2 points of Robin proved that she has huge relevance to the whole One Piece story. 2 points of Robin literally stomps Carrot’s 11 or so big moments you said. It’s clear that even before this reply I gave example of Robin’s relevance before she joined, even right during Alabasta arc.

Carrot doesn’t have the level of relevance Robin has to the whole story for Carrot to join. There is nothing to debate here.

And if you know it’s not a fair comparison why did you compare them to begin with? You better be joking. Trust me, you will deny your own words again for I don’t know how many times.

And I will ignore that as there are insults provocation, and you clearly didn't read what I explained.

U see carrot barely being used as a character saying it treating well 🤣

And also u are using Morji the same guy saying the raid will fail?
Morj has his theories, and there is a possibility from a storytelling standpoint that the Raid could fail yes. It would be perfectly logical. It doesn't mean it will happens, just that the elements are in place for that condition to occur.

Yamato doesn't have any red cards in the story u guys are the ones trying to find one.
Yes yamato has a big red flag. The fact that Yamato repeated 3 times with subversion dialogues that she would join Luffy IS a big red flag, narratively.

There is no writing pattern for carrots please stop saying there is. Carrot isn't being treated so special in the story why would A Strawhats lose their battle when they always won during an arc?
There are, you just don't see them and I'm done explaining them to you for today.

she would join Luffy IS a big red flag, narratively.
Only u see that as a red flag u such a loser if it was carrot saying that she was joining luffy I know u will be jumping to enjoy but when Yamato asks luffy is a problem 🤔?

There are, you just don't see them and I'm done explaining them to you for today.
Oh Great One, please tell me them don't go without sharing your Wisdom 🙃.

Only u see that as a red flag u such a loser if it was carrot saying that she was joining luffy I know u will be jumping to enjoy but when Yamato asks luffy is a problem 🤔?

Oh Great One, please tell me them don't go without sharing your Wisdom 🙃.
Uhm.. that's the thing.

If Carrot was the one to say that.. this would ALSO be a red flag.

Not in that form. Why ? Because Wanda is a totally different character with a totally different characterization. You need to understand that when an author create a story, he doesn't just throw actions to the characters. Those actions are most of the times (in good stories) in relationship with the characterization of the character. If Oda put Chopper and Carrot alone in that mirror world, it was because he wanted to create a bond between the two. If Oda made Carrot take charges during her Sulong moments, it's because CArrot - because of her characterization - was hidden behind everyone, was treated as a little sister to protect. Etc.

If Wanda was at the place of Carrot, all the storyline would be different.
Over analyzing and ignoring the facts. Nothing new from you.

Non. you can only give elements of relevance of Robin between Whiskey peaks and the end of Alabasta. Why ? Because Robin JOINED in Alabasta for a good reason there. The same way Carrot will join with the crew for a good reason after wano.
Well, I have given you elements of Robin’s relevance between Whiskey Peak and end of Alabasta, and her relevance is for the whole One Piece story. Don’t you, what? Read before you comment?

And you don’t want me to bring Robin’s relevance between Alabasta and Enies Lobby because you know you’d only embarrass yourself even further.

And I will ignore that as there are insults provocation, and you clearly didn't read what I explained.
LMAO you better be joking, right? You’re intentionally ignoring the whole point, refusing to read, and use the victim card of “insults and provocations” instead of admitting the L you got.

You feel insulted and provoked because it’s clear that my points are right and there is nothing to debate, therefore you chose to ignore it and use the victim card to protect your ego. When I thought you couldn’t get any worse, you only dig a new low.

And what did you say to me? Read before you comment?
:holdthisl:

Next time you should be careful when you want to compare one of One Piece’s best girls to Carrot. Now run and cry
:cheers:

Last edited:
Uhm.. that's the thing.

If Carrot was the one to say that.. this would ALSO be a red flag.
So then how will luffy know that carrot wants to join the crew so u think when robin asks luffy to join was also a red flag too?
And u still don't answer the opening and special celebration of episode 1000 and to add the wano promotional picture with all the strawhats law killer and kid, Yamato was in there and carrot wasn't

Over analyzing and ignoring the facts. Nothing new from you.

Well, I have given you elements of Robin’s relevance between Whiskey Peak and end of Alabasta, and her relevance is for the whole One Piece story. Don’t you, what? Read before you comment?

And you don’t want me to bring Robin’s relevance between Alabasta and Enies Lobby because you know you’d only embarrass yourself even further.

LMAO you better be joking, right? You’re intentionally ignoring the whole point, refusing to read, and use the victim card of “insults and provocations” instead of admitting the L you got.

You feel insulted and provoked because it’s clear that my points are right and there is nothing to debate, therefore you chose to ignore it and use the victim card to protect your ego. When I thought you couldn’t get any worse, you only dig a new low.

And what did you say to me? Read before you comment?
:holdthisl:

Next time you should be careful when you want to compare one of One Piece’s best girls to Carrot
:cheers:
Yeah.. Provocations again and again you are saying completely out of subject arguments (bringing the period between Alabasta and water Seven in a comparison with Carrot's is completely irrelevant as CArrot will only join the crew after Wano for good reasons). Like I said, I will ignore you on that subject, I think you don't understand what I'm talking about and you don't seems to be willing to listen so ...

.. next.

So then how will luffy know that carrot wants to join the crew so u think when robin asks luffy to join was also a red flag too?
And u still don't answer the opening and special celebration of episode 1000 and to add the wano promotional picture with all the strawhats law killer and kid, Yamato was in there and carrot wasn't
How will Luffy knows that she wants to join ? He won't have a choice lol Carrot will already be on the ship like she did once before.

How will Luffy know that she wants to join? He won't have a choice lol Carrot will already be on the ship like she did once before.
So you are telling me just because she gets a ride on the ship means that she is a straw hat? that means everyone who has been on the ship is a strawhats then both in movie and series even none cannon and canon characters too:lusalty:

So you are telling me just because she gets a ride on the ship means that she is a straw hat? that means everyone who has been on the ship is a strawhats then both in movie and series even none cannon and canon characters too:lusalty:
No. But once she stowaway after Wano, there is strictly no possible way for her to go back. It's a one way trip

Caribou >>>> your mid ass candidates
Apparently, he is already one because he was on the ship Like C4N said

No. But once she stows away after Wano, there is strictly no possible way for her to go back. It's a one way trip
And that will make u proud? Not being invited to join just jump on the ship when no one is looking is that what u want for your character? I feel sorry for u and if u think that going to happen again u is ridiculous

Apparently, he is already one because he was on the ship Like C4N said

And that will make u proud? Not being invited to join just jump on the ship when no one is looking is that what u want for your character? I feel sorry for u and if u think that going to happen again u is ridiculous
Dude.. You just described what Robin did. Read yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.