Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. Provocations again and again you are saying completely out of subject arguments (bringing the period between Alabasta and water Seven in a comparison with Carrot's is completely irrelevant as CArrot will only join the crew after Wano for good reasons). Like I said, I will ignore you on that subject, I think you don't understand what I'm talking about and you don't seems to be willing to listen so ...
Wua? What’s out of subject? Do I need to mention them again so you’re clear? Sigh… okay here we go…

1. She saved Luffy, questioning the act of the ones with “D” in their name. This act of questioning the act of the ones with “D” has a huge impact for the whole story of One Piece. It happened in Alabasta on period between Whiskey Peak and end of Alabasta

2. It was also revealed later that Robin is a Poneglyph reader around the climax of Alabasta before Luffy’s final fight with Crocodile, only to be revealed in a few chapters later that Poneglyph is one of the very important items in One Piece world. It also happened on period between Whiskey Peak and end of Alabasta

If you truly are an analyst of One Piece and you spent your whole life analyzing One Piece, you should know without my explanation on each end of those points that those two points above happened between Whiskey Peak and end of Alabasta.

So, who’s bringing Robin’s Alabasta - Enies Lobby relevance?
:kaidowhat:

I think you are the one who don’t understand what I’m talking about, because you clearly can’t debate on this, and instead of admitting the L, you choose to play the victim card of “provocations” to protect your ego.

Read before you comment.

1. She saved Luffy, questioning the act of the ones with “D” in their name. This act of questioning the act of the ones with “D” has a huge impact for the whole story of One Piece. It happened in Alabasta on period between Whiskey Peak and end of Alabasta

2. It was also revealed later that Robin is a Poneglyph reader around the climax of Alabasta before Luffy’s final fight with Crocodile, only to be revealed in a few chapters later that Poneglyph is one of the very important items in One Piece world. It also happened on period between Whiskey Peak and end of Alabasta
This was good moments not shining moments.

In anyway, the importance of those moments is not what I was talking about as my point was only to list the moments, not to compare them. Comparing the moments of Carrot and Robin before they both join is irrelevant. What is important is to undernstand that both did enough to join without being considered intruders once they stowaway. Both by the strawhats and the readers.

I think you are the one who don’t understand what I’m talking about, because you clearly can’t debate on this, and instead to admit the L, you choose to play the victim card of “provocations” to protect your ego.

Read before you comment.
I don't fall for that virilist rethoric, I'm sorry. Not my cup of tea. Go find someone else to provoc, nothing will work against me

Oh okay so just because she ridden on the sunny make her a straw hats?
Still no.

No. A strawhat is made by a huge number of parameters and is only officialized by Luffy and or Oda.
Still don't get what makes u think carrot going to be one thou cause carrot only have bonds with the crew something Yamato can easily overcome so I don't think carrot as a character have moreover Yamato just the bond thing which Yamato and luffy already have a good bond moments

Still don't get what makes u think carrot going to be one thou cause carrot only have bonds with the crew something Yamato can easily overcome so I don't think carrot as a character have moreover Yamato just the bond thing which Yamato and luffy already have a good bond moments
I already explained a thousand time why Carrot has the qualification to become a strawhat. At this point if you want more explanation, go read my blog

This was good moments not shining moments.

In anyway, the importance of those moments is not what I was talking about as my point was only to list the moments, not to compare them. Comparing the moments of Carrot and Robin before they both join is irrelevant. What is important is to undernstand that both did enough to join without being considered intruders once they stowaway. Both by the strawhats and the readers.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-the-grand-fleet.79/page-835#post-2552869

You sure this isn’t you? Because everybody here can see clearly what you said. You clearly said “One I’m COMPARING here is one Robin did before she joined…” etc. etc. “Those are fact and the COMPARISONS are clear.”

I’m here 100% copy pasting what you said, no more no less.

You were the one who compared them and now you’re saying you were only listing the moments, not to compare them? And you’re denying that what you admitted just now is literally what moving goalposts is? Man, lowering that ego ain’t gonna kill you
:gokulaugh:

I don't fall for that virilist rethoric, I'm sorry. Not my cup of tea. Go find someone else to provoc, nothing will work against me
Ain’t nobody provoking you. If you feel provoked because your ego got hurt, then I missed the part where that’s my problem
:cheers:

Last edited:
I already explained a thousand times why Carrot has the qualification to become a straw hat. At this point, if you want more explanation, go read my blog
I already read it and COMPLETE DISAGREE saying that she should join because she can jump high like when was jumping high was an issue in one piece?
Also, Usopp has a better observation haki better than carrot, saying that she has to carry the "PEDRO WILL" which doesn't make sense since there wasn't any "WILL" to begin also using being friends with them is something that every character shares with them. Hmm what else should I bring to reality for you? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.