Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what action u see states that Yamato is staying in wano just something she is doing that she promise the samurai who helps her break out of the cave which is fighting on the side of wano there are no action show that Yamato is staying in wano but I guess u have an all-seeing eye on your sleeve when u a reading one piece 😩
I guess a few panels are better than a few words:

Here yamato is litterally acting as a Samourai of Wano. Prepared to die for the shogun.

------------

Here Yamato is sayng abd acting as she can't abandon Wano in any way:

-----

Here, yamato is affirming that she will help the Samourai to open Wano while fighting kaido to help free Wano, she is continuously fighting Kaido in that direction:

----

Here Yamato is saying that because of herjourney on the seas, she would get strong enough to fight for Wano. Fun thing is, she don't need to do that to be strong enough, this is not an action, but this shows how Yamato really thinks:

----

Here Yamato is associating her freedom and Wano's freedom:

-----

This one is a SUBVERTION DIALOGUE, Kaido is Saying that Yamato will never be accepted by the Samourais. This premisse is corrupted by the fact that Yamato was already accepted by them. This is a challenge reagarding to yamato's future : Will the Scabbards accept Yamato by their sides. The answer is ... YES.

-----

Here, Yamato is litterally teaching Momo how to undnerstand his power:

-----

Here, Yamato is leaving to help minimize the destruction of Wano:

------

Here, Yamato is affirming her trust in Momonosuke

-----

Here, Yamato just saved Wano from a big explosion.. for now...

-----

And finally here. Momo is asking Yamato for guidance/advice:

---

Yamato indeed said three times that she wanted to sail the sea or with Luffy. But her words are just words. Meanwhile, she did ALL THAT. She continuously tried to protect Wano.

Yamato before being a potential strawhat, is THE potential guardian of Wano.

Those are facts. Those are indeniable manga panels.

Just like carrot fight is off screen practically lost fight and handled by somebody else who is a nonstraw hat which proves us that she’s not joining the crew I guess. Hey you said that actions speak louder in the words so carrots action is nonexistent wano and the only thing she can carrying is words but I guess she’s not joining the crew.
A defeat is also an action.
Post automatically merged:

Facts, Yamato wants to leave Wano with Luffy to the sea.
Is fighting to free Wano, fought Kaidou and is continuing to make herself useful in anyway she can.
Fiction, Having Carrot be relevant in any way shape or form.

But apparently the facts are wrong because someone disagrees with them.
Just proved the contrary, Yamato is not fighting for Wano just to be "usefull", she is fighting for Wano, because she believes in this country. Next.

Okay how jinbei and bege tell luffy about katakuri devil fruit and future sight who has been with the big mom pirates for a long time so it doesn't make any sense u trying to make this an ISSUE when it's isn't. Plus we don't know if kaido fight Yamato in his hybrid or dragon form so stop with that shit 😭😂, she just helps momo from falling and also to help onigashima to fall on the capital 😂 still u don't have a correct theory everything u say is bullshit and u know it that why u keep using FIGHT A DRAGON ALL OF HER ENTIRE LIFE 😂 when we don't know how did kaido fight Yamato cause he still could beat her without using his df and Yamato did have on sea stone cuff for her entire life
Yamato fought Kaido for 20 years. She knows how Kaido fight so she can teach another dragon how to fight. Period.

If you don't understand that, There is nothing i can erally tell you mate, you will just have to read the story again.

Carrot said she wanted to have an adventure

And now here she is, in the story decided to act for avenging Pedro, with Wanda & Neko

Now that is, Acts > Words
Exactly and that is a proof of a development in Carrot's desire and a proof that this desire is bound to evolved again after her defeat. Period.

I guess we don't read chapter 1025 and 1026 then cause Yamato and Luffy already have their moment 😭 cause I don't see carrot and luffy having any moment other than she being a pet 🤷‍♀️ luffy smile at Yamato saying that he wants 1v1 and Yamato saying I know with a smile on her face 🤗
Mb, was talking about Carrot.

At the very best Carrot and Luffy had one moment; When she bite his neck.
Who the fuck would want someone like that on the crew.
It's like shooting yourself in the foot.
Damn, one things for sure, if that how you treat people, I wouldn't want YOU in my crew..

Last edited:

Here yamato is litterally acting as a Samourai of Wano. Prepared to die for the shogun.

------------

-----

Here, yamato is affirming that she will help the Samourai to open Wano while fighting kaido to help free Wano, she is continuously fighting Kaido in that direction:

----

Here Yamato is saying that because of herjourney on the seas, she would get strong enough to fight for Wano. Fun thing is, she don't need to do that to be strong enough, this is not an action, but this shows how Yamato really thinks:

----

-----

This one is a SUBVERTION DIALOGUE, Kaido is Saying that Yamato will never be accepted by the Samourais. This premisse is corrupted by the fact that Yamato was already accepted by them. This is a challenge reagarding to yamato's future : Will the Scabbards accept Yamato by their sides. The answer is ... YES.

-----

-----

------

-----

-----

---

Yamato indeed said three times that she wanted to sail the sea or with Luffy. But her words are just words. Meanwhile, she did ALL THAT. She continuously tried to protect Wano.

Just proved the contrary, Yamato is not fighting for Wano just to be "usefull", she is fighting for Wano, because she believes in this country. Next.

Yamato fought Kaido for 20 years. She knows how Kaido fight so she can teach another dragon how to fight. Period.

If you don't understand that, There is nothing i can erally tell you mate, you will just have to read the story again.
You take words and twist them.
She's not fighting because she believes in Wano or to be "useful" (she just is) she's fighting because of how Oden was and all that snowballed into what we have now.

But here did its state that she is staying in wano after the war kaido is going to be defeat and why u didn't use the viz for protecting wano from kaido?
Everything she says she is doing right now fighting on the side of wano,helping wano and helping momosuke who is the shogun of wano. So u don't see yamato saying I am going to stay in wano because momo needs me also when ace visit onigashima yamato said that wants to go to see with ace but she can't also with the be FREE LIKE ODEN 😭 I recommend u watch tonight episode okay lost one?

You are an idiot.
You take words and twist them.
She's not fighting because she believes in Wano or to be "useful" (she just is) she's fighting because of how Oden was and all that snowballed into what we have now.
You little shit is just be disingenuous and you know it.
No one is twisting anything. If you don't understand the meaning of a panel.. there is really no reason we should have a discussion :)

But here did its state that she is staying in wano after the war kaido is going to be defeat and why u didn't use the viz for protecting wano from kaido?
Can't you read the subtext ? Do everything needs to be told to you ????

She knows how Kaido fight so she can teach another dragon how to fight. Period.
Yes she did but with his cub not his devil fruit and WE DONT KNOW if kaido use it when fighting the weak version of Yamato without the sea cuff on so u don't have any argument u are trying to prove a point to make sure yamato stay with momo 😊😭

Can't you read the subtext ? Do everything needs to be told to you ????
Of course, I read them but they never give me staying in wano version just fighting for wano like luffy and kinemon doing right now

Damn, one things for sure, if that how you treat people, I wouldn't want YOU in my crew
That is the only so-called moment carrot have with luffy 😭 meanwhile every straw hats have a 1 on 1 conversion with luffy when carrot don't 😭😭

Yes she did but with his cub not his devil fruit and WE DONT KNOW if kaido use it when fighting the weak version of Yamato without the sea cuff on so u don't have any argument u are trying to prove a point to make sure yamato stay with momo 😊😭
He used his Human Beast form with Yamato and his MOVES, Of course she knows all about it !

Of course, I read them but they never give me staying in wano version just fighting for wano like luffy and kinemon doing right now
And that's the whole point !!! She has the same level of comittment! She is willing to sacrifice her life for this country !! Not because she met someone who gave her rice while starving, but because she believes in this country the same way the Samourai do.

That is what a guardian is. This is a completely different level of someone who will just sail away, letting Momo and the scabbard deal with the aftermath of the raid and the void of power.

MB was talking about Carrot.
So give me a solid panel with just carrot and luffy and I will admit defeat 😭 when luffy has panel with many characters he met from vivi, the mermaid princess, Rebecca and now yamato 😭😭

He used his Human Beast form with Yamato and his MOVES, Of course she knows all about
Still don't answer my point and how u know that when we don't see any flashback?

------------

-----

----

----

-----

-----

-----

------

-----

-----

---

Exactly and that is a proof of a development in Carrot's desire and a proof that this desire is bound to evolved again after her defeat. Period.

Mb, was talking about Carrot.

Damn, one things for sure, if that how you treat people, I wouldn't want YOU in my crew..
So you will ignore how leaving with Luffy is her dream....because she helps a lot? And instead she'll e stuck at Wano as its guardian...just like Kaido wanted? :kaidowhat:

So give me a solid panel with just carrot and luffy and I will admit defeat 😭 when luffy has panel with many characters he met from vivi, the mermaid princess, Rebecca and now yamato 😭😭
My point was precisely that Carrot was lacking a panel with Luffy.. dude.. read.. lol

Still don't answer my point and how u know that when we don't see any flashback?
Because LOGIC:

Momo want to be strong enough to protect Momo > Fears that he can't be strong enough > Momo ask Yamato for guidance and sayif he is a coward

The next logical thing is Yamato saying that she will TRAIN him.

So you will ignore how leaving with Luffy is her dream....because she helps a lot? And instead she'll e stuck at Wano as its guardian...just like Kaido wanted? :kaidowhat:

Yamato never had a dream stated, Sailing out to sea is Yamato's desire.

And that's the whole point !!! She has the same level of comittment! She is willing to sacrifice her life for this country !! Not because she met someone who gave her rice while starving, but because she believes in this country the same way the Samourai do.

That is what a guardian is. This is a completely different level of someone who will just sail away, letting Momo and the scabbard deal with the aftermath of the raid and the void of power.
Just like what luffy doing right now why it's a bigger reason for Yamato now?
Momo and the scabbard is the people of wano and oden retainer they are the ones who are going to live up to the legend he left behind not Yamato 😭 and look at what luffy do to vivi's country, fishman island and dressora 😭😂

point was precisely that Carrot was lacking a panel with Luffy.. dude.. read.. lol
But u saying that she a straw hats when she doesn't have a moment with luffy who is the captain? Robin has one before joining his crew but u think carrot doesn't need one?

Looks like the staff is putting a lot of hype in tonight's episode of Yamato's flashback. Even calling it a "must see" :finally:

Same episode where Ace, just like Luffy, had to open up Yamato's heart so she can declare her dream and stand up against Kaido.

Then Ace, like Luffy, encouraged her defiance so that she keeps that drive and we know that's her direction.

So idk, maybe this means Momo's dream to rule Wano is as ironclad as Yamato's dream of leaving and going out to sea. :zorothink:

Just like what luffy doing right now why it's a bigger reason for Yamato now?
No, just that Luffy has others reasons, Yamato is deeply believing in Wano's country chances.

Momo and the scabbard is the people of wano and oden retainer they are the ones who are going to live up to the legend he left behind not Yamato 😭 and look at what luffy do to vivi's country, fishman island and dressora 😭😂
One Piece is all about the inherited will, someone has to take the helm after the scabbard. The new generation.

But u saying that she a straw hats when she doesn't have a moment with luffy who is the captain? Robin has one before joining his crew but u think carrot doesn't need one?
Never said Carrot was a strawhat, like many other, you are inventing things here.

Looks like the staff is putting a lot of hype in tonight's episode of Yamato's flashback. Even calling it a "must see" :finally:

Same episode where Ace, just like Luffy, had to open up Yamato's heart so she can declare her dream and stand up against Kaido.

Then Ace, like Luffy, encouraged her defiance so that she keeps that drive and we know that's her direction.

So idk, maybe this means Momo's dream to rule Wano is as ironclad as Yamato's dream of leaving and going out to sea. :zorothink:

Or Toei wants to emphasis the return of Ace? Don't know.. Just a thought..

Where did it state that 🤔? Or I miss a panel kinemon ask luffy if he will carry on wano country and luffy says yes because he is his friend so u lose again
Yeah.. I'm done replying to you if you don't udnerstand what Logic means.

Care to explain the difference?
In One Piece, dreams are like tungstene, they can't be broken, they are though as Diamants, they are the end goals of the characters..

Desire in the other hand, are more loose, they are flexible, they can change.

That's why she deserve to join straw hats crew. Yamato is prepared to die for the king of pirates.
Luffy is not the Shogun, Momo is. yamato never stated that she was willing to die for Luffy, she stated that she was willing to die for Momo. read carefully.

Luffy is not the Shogun, Momo is. yamato never stated that she was willing to die for Luffy, she stated that she was willing to die for Momo. read carefully.
and yet you say that but Yamato is still choosing Luffy over Momo, You are ignoring that for some reason.
You can't focus on one thing and not the other.
Yamato has put Luffy over Momo.

Status
Not open for further replies.