Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
she waited to go out to sea IN ORDER to become strong enough to fight
Wrong, in chapter 1k she literally says that she wants to go to sea to live freely like Oden, what she said as a child was just that because of all her adventuring she would become strong enough to help Wano, thats not the reason why she wants to leave. That's why she also said in chapter 1016 that after Kaido is done she is still going to leave with Luffy, that wouldnt make sense if her whole reason to leave was to power up to fight Kaido

No, she doesn't and stop with the lying cause before luffy went out to look for his crew they all have an introduction

Zoro was known as the infamous pirate hunter
Nami was known as the infamous cat burglar
Usopp was the town liar and also yasopp's son
Sanji was a chef on the best restaurants in the east blue
Chopper was known as the monster in his town and also the old woman's partner
Robin was known as the crocodile's assistant Miss. Sunday and also the world's most dangerous woman and the only one who can read the road poneglyph
Franky was the bad guy in 7 water with his crew and also the one with the ancient weapon
Brook was on the ghost ship that coco was telling luffy them about
Jinbei was a warlord and also ace's friend and part of fisherman tiger famous crew
Yamato was known as kaido's son, also the one who give ace the vivie card and said the same thing that ace say to luffy and also the one who has Oden's logbook.(and want to be oden)
Where was carrot introduction?
THis is part of what I call the "negative reputation" and I categorized that already in the "symbolic reach" of each strawhats. You can find that here on my blog here. (Just to let you know that you are not teaching me anything new here)

So as you can see, this is not an "introduction", this is a bad reputation. At first glance you would indeed thing that Carrot has none.. then you think about it a bit more deeper. In fact, CArrot has two thing, one in the story, and one in the meta:

- Carrot is a mink. By essence, Mink thought to be hostile and cannibals creatures by human.
&
- In the "meta", in other word in life, a rabbit is the worst thing you can bring on a ship. By essence, having a rabbit on a ship is seen by sailor as a VERY BAD omen. Sailors are sometimes not even allowed to spell the words "Rabbit" on a boat. This for a very good reason: Rabbit likes to whew on everything and especially the ropes of the boats so having rabbits on board is a very legitimate fear.

The thing is, Oda loves to play with common archetypes and legends. And ALL the mugiwara are supposed to represent monsters and demon. Carrot has been gifted that twice. Once by the simple fact that she is a rabbit, and second because her transformation is literally inspired by the werewolf one.

And here you have it. A bad reputation for Carrot. Not directely given by the story, but by the real life.

And now is the time for her to fight on the side of wano
Exactly and to stay there.

But u say she is closer to the samurai like momo when momo have a official relationship to the samurai?
Like I said, it's not about the relationships, it's about the ideals.
Post automatically merged:

Wrong, in chapter 1k she literally says that she wants to go to sea to live freely like Oden, what she said as a child was just that because of all her adventuring she would become strong enough to help Wano, thats not the reason why she wants to leave. That's why she also said in chapter 1016 that after Kaido is done she is still going to leave with Luffy, that wouldnt make sense if her whole reason to leave was to power up to fight Kaido
One does not exclude the other. What I said was right until she met Ace. That's a fact.

Exactly and to stay there
So why did oda put when kaido asks Yamato if she thinks she going to leave wano and she says yes I am going to out to sea with kaido? Then omg ODA IS THE CREATOR OF ONE PIECE NOT U OKAY, keep coping with that stupid theory u have

here you have it. A bad reputation for Carrot. Not directely given by the story, but by the real life
Still haven't given her a straw hats introduction so I am sorry if u have to tell you the story in your own way

One does not exclude the other. What I said was right until she met Ace. That's a fact.
Okay u think if Yamato didn't have the cuff on u think she would have leave with ace?

Like I said, it's not about the relationships, it's about the ideals.
Omg u literally say Yamato is closer to the samurai 😭 when she isn't

Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
For really if you go on Twitter tweets that Yamato is joining the crew, u will see him in your comment with his comment when u is saying something
If you go to YouTube community or even Reddit if anybody criticizes carrot of not joining the straw hats he will be in the common section in a matter of minutes, hours or days
these types of comments that you just made are totally uncalled for

If you go to the YouTube community or even Reddit if anybody criticizes carrot of not joining the straw hats he will be in the common section in a matter of minutes, hours, or days
Even when carrot hasn't been shown to join but he will go in deep explain why she is joining when she hasn't been in the story like that but that's is his ego 🤷‍♀️.

these types of comments that you just made are totally uncalled for
On Twitter type CarrotForNakama and search for Yamato and u will see them who have time to make up stuff like this, please

Of course it would have, only because jinbe was at the helm, stop trying to find a excuse. Carrot importance was clearly highlighted by Oda has a reason. You can't just accept it
In fact, Jinbei wasn't at the helm he was with the others on the side looking at Carrot Sulong and explaining the whole time.. You're done

See.. you can't accept that Carrot, a girl who appears weak at first sight, was able to defeat a entire fleet, you can't accept what Oda wrote.
Once a month she's somewhat useful and still need help from the enemy to destroy their own ships..

I got one question for you all

why do you guys feel like your narratives can't be wrong??
Hm... I would say because I'm basing my point of view on narrative deconstruction and crafting knowledge that I spent years training. At this point, this is a simple case of self confidence. Can I be wrong ? Yes of course it's possible but is it likely ? Not in the slighlest.. precisely because my knowledges are sharp on the subject. In other word, in all those years I add no reason to doubt myself on this subject. In fact it was rather the opposite (the battle for Dressrosa, the battle for Whole cake, THe battle for Sanji). etc.

So why did oda put when kaido asks Yamato if she thinks she going to leave wano and she says yes I am going to out to sea with kaido? Then omg ODA IS THE CREATOR OF ONE PIECE NOT U OKAY, keep coping with that stupid theory u have
:choppawhat:

Still haven't given her a straw hats introduction so I am sorry if u have to tell you the story in your own way
Of course he has. In fact Carrot had two introductions: A antagonistic one (an introduction that all the strawhats are sharing=, and a character one (the one made to develop even more her character) I talked about that HERE in my blog:

Okay u think if Yamato didn't have the cuff on u think she would have leave with ace?
Definitely yes.

Omg u literally say Yamato is closer to the samurai 😭 when she isn't
Not in term of relationships, in term of ideal and characterization. But it looks like you won't understand that point however I turn it around..

If you go to YouTube community or even Reddit if anybody criticizes carrot of not joining the straw hats he will be in the common section in a matter of minutes, hours or days
Actually, I'm never on reddit and I hardly comment back on twitter like I use to nowaday

Even when carrot hasn't been shown to join but he will go in deep explain why she is joining when she hasn't been in the story like that but that's is his ego 🤷‍♀️.
Because she has tho.... Not being in the story for a 30 minutes event doesn't mean that Carrot is not important no more.

In fact, Jinbei wasn't at the helm he was with the others on the side looking at Carrot Sulong and explaining the whole time.. You're done
Jinbe was at the Helm period. Th fact that he looked at Carrot for a few second doesn't change that.

Once a month she's somewhat useful and still need help from the enemy to destroy their own ships..
And it's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.