Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just that Luffy has others reasons, Yamato is deeply believing in Wano's country chances.
? Still don't see the difference also luffy was talking about wano in chapters 1041 and 1042 but I guess u don't pay that much mind right?
Post automatically merged:

One Piece is all about the inherited will, someone has to take the helm after the scabbard. The new generation.
Yeah, Yamato inherited Oden's will to open up the country because she thinks the scabbard was dead. And Yamato and momosuke are both the same age(28) so I don't see why u saying the next generation when they both will be old at that time

In One Piece, dreams are like tungstene, they can't be broken, they are though as Diamants, they are the end goals of the characters..

Desire in the other hand, are more loose, they are flexible, they can change
Yamato has waited 20 years to be able to leave Wano(and 2 waiting for Luffy especifically), even after being starved and beaten by her father, that seems pretty solid to me:catsure:

Never said Carrot was a strawhat, like many other, you are inventing things here
Yeah You say she going to be one when she doesn't have/do anything that the rest of straw hats do

Or Toei wants to emphasis the return of Ace? Don't know.. Just a thought.
Where did u get that from on the post? God U such a loser 🤣

So please tell us what is Yamato do your analyze power and give us Yamato's real dream
It would be like sayin Carrot's dream, we can only guess. If we take the story, we can see that all descisions of Yamato have something in commong with Freedom, the courage to stand for what is right, and becoming someone she is not.

Based on that, you could imagine Yamato's dream to be pretty close to Usopp's one. But instead of becoming a pride warrior, Yamato would want to become someone like Oden, someone who doesn't fear death, someone who is willing to risk her life for her freedom and a ideal (note that it was not something she was willing to do by taking her shakles away). In short, becoming someone like Luffy and Oden, someone completely free of fear. A real samourai.

But this is just a guess, I don't think Yamato will ever state a dream.

and yet you say that but Yamato is still choosing Luffy over Momo, You are ignoring that for some reason.
You can't focus on one thing and not the other.
Yamato has put Luffy over Momo.
You are reading the story backward my dear. Yamato is not choosing Luffy, she is choosing wano.

Yamato has waited 20 years to be able to leave Wano(and 2 waiting for Luffy especifically), even after being starved and beaten by her father, that seems pretty solid to me:catsure:
Rectification: Yamato has waited 20 year to be able to fight in the great war for wano.

? Still don't see the difference also luffy was talking about wano in chapters 1041 and 1042 but I guess u don't pay that much mind right?
Yes, Luffy's reason is the starvation of the people, and more specifically Tama.

Yamato's reason is closer to the Samourais and Momo, it's the dawn and the frontieres of Wano.

Yeah, Yamato inherited Oden's will to open up the country because she thinks the scabbard was dead. And Yamato and momosuke are both the same age(28) so I don't see why u saying the next generation when they both will be old at that time
BEcause both have been characterized in tandem

Yeah You say she going to be one when she doesn't have/do anything that the rest of straw hats do
Wrong, she has a lot of things that the strawhats have go xcheck my blog.. I won't explain that again today, you will just blink out and forget everything I say the minute you will change subject. As proven by your assertion.

It would be like sayin Carrot's dream
Carrot dream? When did carrot say she is going to do something like Yamato?

Yamato's reason is closer to the Samourais and Momo, it's the dawn and the frontiers of Wano.
Yamato isn't closer to the samurai she just was in the cave with them have a moment? Really where does it show Yamato's relationship with the samurai is run deep? Is that what u get from the little flashback?

Carrot dream? When did carrot say she is going to do something like Yamato?
She did not.

Yamato isn't closer to the samurai she just was in the cave with them have a moment? Really where does it show Yamato's relationship with the samurai is run deep? Is that what u get from the little flashback?
It's not about the relationship, it's about the ideal and the setups put in the story

Those 2 things dont annul each other, she waited to leave Wano AND fight for it. She even told Luffy that she wanted to leave with Ace, and when she was a child she said she would leave and then comeback to fight for it
Rectification, she waited to go out to sea IN ORDER to become strong enough to fight.

That's what she says in this panel:

Wrong, she has a lot of things that the strawhats have to go check my blog. I won't explain that again today, you will just blink out and forget everything I say the minute you will change the subject. As proven by your assertion.
No, she doesn't and stop with the lying cause before luffy went out to look for his crew they all have an introduction

Zoro was known as the infamous pirate hunter
Nami was known as the infamous cat burglar
Usopp was the town liar and also yasopp's son
Sanji was a chef on the best restaurants in the east blue
Chopper was known as the monster in his town and also the old woman's partner
Robin was known as the crocodile's assistant Miss. Sunday and also the world's most dangerous woman and the only one who can read the road poneglyph
Franky was the bad guy in 7 water with his crew and also the one with the ancient weapon
Brook was on the ghost ship that coco was telling luffy them about
Jinbei was a warlord and also ace's friend and part of fisherman tiger famous crew
Yamato was known as kaido's son, also the one who give ace the vivie card and said the same thing that ace say to luffy and also the one who has Oden's logbook.(and want to be oden)
Where was carrot introduction?

That's what she says in this panel:

And now is the time for her to fight on the side of wano

It's not about the relationship, it's about the ideal and the setups put in the story
But u say she is closer to the samurai like momo when momo have a official relationship to the samurai?

Status
Not open for further replies.