Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't own momo anything do u read chapter 1016? This is after seeing momo and protecting him 😪 I know that u can read so, please and it's not her country and place to assist.momo has his sister
Yamato literally said that she would DIE for Momo. If you don't understand that, I don't know what to tell you. To me, it's obvious:

Yamato will protect Momo until her dying breath.

AL sama

Red Haired
Hm... I would say because I'm basing my point of view on narrative deconstruction and crafting knowledge that I spent years training. At this point, this is a simple case of self confidence. Can I be wrong ? Yes of course it's possible but is it likely ? Not in the slighlest.. precisely because my knowledges are sharp on the subject. In other word, in all those years I add no reason to doubt myself on this subject. In fact it was rather the opposite (the battle for Dressrosa, the battle for Whole cake, THe battle for Sanji). etc.
well regardless you can't really be sure cause you aren't the author

that's unless you've inside info

I m not telling you to change what you believe but your narrative can be wrong

well regardless you can't really be sure cause you aren't the author

that's unless you've inside info

I m not telling you to change what you believe but your narrative can be wrong
I know that. This is why I'm never at 100 % of probability even for Carrot which is around 90/95 % right now but this doesn't mean I'm not sure of it from a personnal perspective and that I should not trust myself.

See that as a challenge against myself. With my CarrotForNakama theory, I'm actually challenging my knowledge of the craft. If i'm right, this means that I have advanced far enough, If I'm wrong, it means that I will have to do a little more road.
Post automatically merged:

So did luffy say he will save momo no matter what 😦 so what is the difference when luffy says stuff like that and when yamato?
The difference is that Luffy never said that he would die for Momo

You need to understand that Yamato is a the dynamic of a Samourai: Meaning Dying for her "Shogun". Just like any strawhat would do the same for Luffy.

The fact that Luffy happens to do this the other way around with his Nakama is exceptionnal.

Yamato literally said that she would DIE for Momo. If you don't understand that, I don't know what to tell you. To me, it's obvious:

Yamato will protect Momo until her dying breath.
Yeah Yamato did say that and then go and say that she is leaving wano after kaido's defeat what's more u want than that she is leaving wano because she is not titled to rule over a country that's she not from so u keep saying she NEEDS TO doesn't make any sense u theory is just bad as the ZKK peoples

I know that. This is why I'm never at 100 % of probability even for Carrot which is around 90/95 % right now but this doesn't mean I'm not sure of it from a personnal perspective and that I should not trust myself.

See that as a challenge against myself. With my CarrotForNakama theory, I'm actually challenging my knowledge of the craft. If i'm right, this means that I have advanced far enough, If I'm wrong, it means that I will have to do a little more road.

You need to understand that Yamato is a the dynamic of a Samourai: Meaning Dying for her "Shogun". Just like any strawhat would do the same for Luffy.

The fact that Luffy happens to do this the other way around with his Nakama is exceptionnal.
There isn't a 95% chance of carrot joining the crew idk what u are seeing and reading cause no one thinks she is joining the crew like if she is why oda hasn't shown her up like that seriously

Yeah Yamato did say that and then go and say that she is leaving wano after kaido's defeat what's more u want than that she is leaving wano because she is not titled to rule over a country that's she not from so u keep saying she NEEDS TO doesn't make any sense u theory is just bad as the ZKK peoples
Like I said, Actions > words. And Yamato's action are aiming toward the protection of Wano. (we re really turning in circle here, I keep repeating myself, I you keep ignoring it)

The fact that Luffy happens to do this the other way around with his Nakama is exceptionnal
Luffy says to kaido no matter what he is going to take out of wano even if it kills me. Luffy is the one who is actually saving wano by defeating kaido, not Yamato, yes she helping momo doesn't mean she is going to stay just like what luffy doing carrying the fate of everything on his shoulder for wano in chapter 1026 or 27

The image you're refering to was just before Carrot went Sulong..

Then we can see that Jinbei wasn't at the helm for the whole time, they were all watching Carrot on the side..

Good point. But We can't know for sure how many time Jinbe was out the helm so this discussion is meaningless.

The fact is that Oda treated Carrot's Sulong moment as something life saving, we can see that from the reactions of the character, from the outlining of the panel and for the shear power of this moment. This is undeniable. This is a manga fact. This is not up for debate period!

Now.. if you keep ignoring that, I will just stop treating your argumentation as relevant. I explained and deconstructed that moment enough for you to understand its importance. Either you let go of your bias, or this discussion is over.

Luffy says to kaido no matter what he is going to take out of wano even if it kills me. Luffy is the one who is actually saving wano by defeating kaido, not Yamato, yes she helping momo doesn't mean she is going to stay just like what luffy doing carrying the fate of everything on his shoulder for wano in chapter 1026 or 27
read again the last few chapters of Wano. This discussion is also over. If have turn in circle enough.

So is luffy both of his actions and words showed more as the savior of wano
The difference is that Luffy is bound to sail away. Yamato is not.

read again the last few chapters of Wano. This discussion is also over. If have turn in circle enough.

The difference is that Luffy is bound to sail away. Yamato is not.
Yamato is going to leave wano okay whether u like it or not so good luck with that so-called guidance for momo theory cause that what u have left not the theory that she knows about the one piece also I read chapter 1027 and its point toward my ways

Good point. But We can't know for sure how many time Jinbe was out the helm so this discussion is meaningless.

The fact is that Oda treated Carrot's Sulong moment as something life saving, we can see that from the reactions of the character, from the outlining of the panel and for the shear power of this moment. This is undeniable. This is a manga fact. This is not up for debate period!

Now.. if you keep ignoring that, I will just stop treating your argumentation as relevant. I explained and deconstructed that moment enough for you to understand its importance. Either you let go of your bias, or this discussion is over.
Stop the bullshit

- Jinbei was off the helm while Carrot was in Sulong
- You can't close the gap easily with sail ships
- Big Mom jumped on Prometheus right after to attack the Sunny which make the whole point of them catching up moot

Carrot has never been critical to the plot, she's not special..
She has been used merely as a hype tool..

Stop the bullshit

- Big Mom jumped on Prometheus right after to attack the Sunny which make the whole point of them catching up moot

Okay this is it with you. You have a reading problem, you are completely lost on justifications/strategy actions and you are completely ignoring the plot and Oda's writing.

Well, you do you. This discussion is over for today.

Stop the bullshit

Thank you cause he makes it seems carrot was the SUPERHERO in the situation when brook was also helping too

Okay this is it with you. You have a reading problem, you are completely lost on justifications/strategy actions and you are completely ignoring the plot and Oda's writing.

Well, you do you. This discussion is over for today.
You are the problem trying to make little everything carrot do a HUGE THING when it's not

She was. Brook only took out one ship. You are just ignoring the story.
No, she wasn't everybody was helping doing thing

Status
Not open for further replies.