World War 3

I don't remember the specifics but I recall reading somewhere that Stalin and Mao killed more people than Hitler.
Stalin caused the Deaths of like 9 million people, 6 due to famines caused by Mismanagement.

He cannot he compared to Hitler who Legitimately wanted to murder all Slavs And Jews. He even ordered the complete destruction of Kyiv and Paris which thankfully didn't happen.

Mao on the other hand did Kill more people than Hitler but mostly due to Mismanagement than deliberate kills

I don't remember the specifics but I recall reading somewhere that Stalin and Mao killed more people than Hitler.
The number of people who died of famine as a result of Mao's wrong policies was only 8 million. Considering that there were 1-2 million (estimated) in the Chinese civil war, we can say that it caused the death of 10 million people.

Stalin, on the other hand, bears his name in actions such as deliberately causing the Holodomor famine, the execution of some of the Polish people, the execution of Nazi soldiers etc.

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes but also no

Stalin and Mao caused death because their reforms or policies backfired and they kept on pursuing those policies. Well, they are responsible for the deaths of the millions too in a way.

However, Hitler deliberate targeted a community and persecuted them.

Yes but also no

Stalin and Mao caused death because their reforms or policies backfired and they kept on pursuing those policies. Well, they are responsible for the deaths of the millions too in a way.

However, Hitler deliberate targeted a community and persecuted them.
I don't agree with what you said. Mao was killing Republicans in the Chinese Civil War.

It is possible to say that there were executions by Stalin targeting the Ukrainian and Polish people.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Pretty sure Stalin did the same
Well I won't argue against what you said.

My point was that large number of deaths happened because of his policies getting backfired and him ignoring it.
Post automatically merged:

I don't agree with what you said. Mao was killing Republicans in the Chinese Civil War.

It is possible to say that there were executions by Stalin targeting the Ukrainian and Polish people.
Ya but deaths caused by him happened more because of bad policies and him ignoring the consequences of it.

Of course he persecuted and I agree with you but not to the extent of Hitler.

AL sama

Red Haired
no one is bad from every perspective

whether its hitler, stalin or mao they're all products of our society

they committed grave crimes for their own gains so its not really wrong to compare them

Last edited:
ariggt putin aint wrong it all did ukrain stupid president imo why tf he joins neto when russia next to him is he got a pig brain to cant understand what happens when other countrys join side with ukrain

man just needed to elimante the threat near of his country

and ukrain president now blaming to neto? tf he asked for it lol
Putin bot

Nazi, Soviet, or whatever it is, nothing from 19th century has ever surpassed the cruelty of Imperial Japan

Imo Nazi and Soviet looks like childs play when compared to Imperial Japan in terms of war crime

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Nazi, Soviet, or whatever it is, nothing from 19th century has ever surpassed the cruelty of Imperial Japan

Imo Nazi and Soviet looks like childs play when compared to Imperial Japan in terms of war crime
Post automatically merged:

Fr, as someone who's Great Grandpa fought Japanese under British ( they still lose, the Japanese invaded my country while riding bicycle) I can say Japanese Army was next level of criminals and Savagery.

Example of that contests to kill as well, tho it's only widely documented in China.

their slogan *Asian for Asian* really fooled people, acting even worse than western invaders

But one can not deny they got bombed the hell out from allied forces and got Nuked twice and proceed again with mass bombings that forced them to surrender.
They paid the price. Japan now is directly occupied by US, they don't even have army.
A True Dog that obey anything it's master (US) say. No self determination in Foreign Policy
Their male is feminized and cat-girlized. Shocking testosterone levels and struggling to reproduce as the country is becoming increasingly aging. Every effort have been made for Japan to not reach the level it had, same with Germany

Last edited: