Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
25 years old that I waiting this moment and " Kaido is declared the winner " ...

Seriously Oda what are you doing ..... :lusalty:
What did you prepared during all this time ....

BUT before to say anything I will wait more details ....

:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
This thing is hilarious

:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Poor TAC :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

I'm always saving @Kagurashii :josad: , ironically Lance spoke to me today in the waiting room and he said ''No'' :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Half the shit this arc has been shown off screen, including the openings parts of the fight against Big Mom.
Do you actually think for a second that Zoro getting injured somehow takes priority over the defeat of one of the main antagonists in the series?

Holy shit ALL the Strawhats saw how poorly the people of Wano lived.
You could do this shit with literally every character.
Sanji saved Kinemon in Punk Hazard, cooked food for Momo, saved Toko, helped save Momo, and saved some geisha.
So does that mean Sanji has some kind of "deep connection" to Wano?

I don't hate Zoro fans. I have a brain.

All the "evidence" supporting ZKK is cherry picked moments that are misconstrued to support a delusional theory.

It does not matter if people saw Zoro cut King. In Monsters, Ryuma cut the dragon while the town was completely deserted and only a single girl saw it happen.

If Yamato is not strong enough to kill Kaido, than neither is Zoro. But that aside, Yamato beating Kaido is more likely because
A. Yamato is the next Strawhat
B. Kaido is her father

Kaido is a devil fruit user. All he has to do to kill himself is to jump in the water. The reason he hasn't done this is that he wants his death to be glorious.

That was the point of him cutting King's Dragon
Of course it does.
If its gonna keep him out the whole arc why would it be offscreened and shown in a small panel

The dragon in monsters wasn't in wano
Nor was it above the capital like what gyukimaru said

The attack on king paralleled odens togen totska

Oda is murdering luffy's credibility

First he sends law to tell everyone he's got this, then loses

Then he tells the whole alliance himself he'll win, then goes and says this:

Does he even deserve another chance at this point ?
everything will depend on the end of this chapter if luffy is ko he just deserves to die and will just be illegitimate to beat kaido and become the PK.

even if he comes back in 20 chapter with a gear 5 and negg diff kaido his will remain anticlimax shit:luuh:

G

Gorosei Informer

His record is basically right about certain stuff "Momo aging up, Big Mom coming to Wano, CoC" but wrong about other stuff like Ace being a Beast Pirate, Tama's teacup, Jack Vs Luffy, Zoro vs Ashura, Zunisha being Uranus, Smoker becoming the last Strawhat, Greenbull being Zoro's dad
Oh god the teacup thing....didn't he suggest Zunisha as Pluton actually too?

Honestly those are some good predictions or takes though imo despite being wrong ofc.

Didn't know he predicted Momo aging up, damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.