Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so why did oda make luffy send yamato away, he is just making luffy a fool, first, he sends law away, then he lost, then he sends yamato away then he lost what next luffy would need help against all his future opponent.
Pretty simple,Luffy saw his future losses(Fs) and decided to send all the witnesses to save face lol.

Luffy at this point is a real mastermind.

:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
All over a damn pronoun

:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Good stuff as usual. Thank god I’m not one of the fiends
Y’all got wrecked by Pronoun Fapper Lance

Y

YASER

nice :milaugh:

So from what i can gather from this thread:

TAC tried to troll Redon so he is not posting his summary this week because fuck TAC :choppawhat:
nah it was not TAC, from what I know someone created a fake account on pirate-king and created a thread with these spoilers, breaking that forum's rules.

then someone else (or maybe the same guy) sent TAC the spoilers here and TAC just posted them.

Well, Luffy loses, so now I believe we'll see the awakening by his POV, but Kaido is the first one to defeat Luffy everytime what he tried to come back, even with a power up ( CoCa ), he deserve all the credits by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.