Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Lance and gender jokes always get me:milaugh:

So, since the narrator declared Kaido as the winner in gonna assume that he accepted the win. Therefore he should now try to kill Luffy by crushing his skull or slaying his throat. Which means thst somebody needs to get up there fast.

My Marco stalling Kaido idea is looking good right now. :phoenixmarco:

Not people saying for 2 months that Zoro won't get up but suddenly Luffy being in worse condition, no strength left, no haki is going to get up because Oda needs to follow the 2 Piece narrative that you made up on Tumblr.:gokulaugh:
Zoro scarred Kaido during their one clash whereas Luffy has now gotten his shit rocked five entire times, which one sounds more likely to beat the guy at this point?? :kaidowhat:
Ah yes, Zoro will magically get up from near-death and kill the main villain of the arc, because that's apparently normal in One Piece :suresure:

"Rubber bounces back" is an actual thing in OP btw, not Zoro defeating the main villain of an entire saga

Kaido should be the New pirate king or Lord of the seas. Trully a Monster, I dont see how any Luffy Come back in this arc, or any Luffy feat in future arcs may over shadow what kaido did in this arc, trully Legendary to beat a dozen of high Caliber characters multiple times despite the cheap tricks employed by his ennemies ( Haki regen break, meat eating, getting healed etc ...), Winning 3 advcoc (4 if you want to count zoro), duels.
What might any character from the main cast do to equalize this feat? Kaido should be remembered as one of if not the greatest fighter in the multiverse.

Even if Luffy does a Come back and 'defeat' kaido with some weird asspull, It wont elevate him to kaido greatness
Super based WAIDO:cheers:

:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Does Luffy beat Kaido in this Manga? :risitameh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
So, since the narrator declared Kaido as the winner in gonna assume that he accepted the win. Therefore he should now try to kill Luffy by crushing his skull or slaying his throat. Which means thst somebody needs to get up there fast.

My Marco stalling Kaido idea is looking good right now. :phoenixmarco:
we don't know about zoro in two chapter and mr go just need one chapter to go to rooftop

Kaido should be the New pirate king or Lord of the seas. Trully a Monster, I dont see how any Luffy Come back in this arc, or any Luffy feat in future arcs may over shadow what kaido did in this arc, trully Legendary to beat a dozen of high Caliber characters multiple times despite the cheap tricks employed by his ennemies ( Haki regen break, meat eating, getting healed etc ...), Winning 3 advcoc (4 if you want to count zoro), duels.
What might any character from the main cast do to equalize this feat? Kaido should be remembered as one of if not the greatest fighter in the multiverse.

Even if Luffy does a Come back and 'defeat' kaido with some weird asspull, It wont elevate him to kaido greatness
luffy will come back and beat laido without a hostage, which beats all of laido's feats :suresure:

He is, indeed, the real hero of this manga. We don’t deserve him :jackaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.