Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy isn't rubber, is mortality injured, no strength and no haki left. You're really appealing to fairy tail levels of fanfic now. :crazwhat:
But Zoro moved with broken bones, even able to use his strongest attack in that condition

Did you not see the fairy tail fanatic then?:quest:

If Luffy is KO and kaido don’t kill him he will be definitely the worst antagonist in one piece even foxy is better than him.:luuh:
You're reading the wrong manga

Sanjikun will be furious hahaha
Supreme Kong Gun is indeed Conquerors Version of KKG
It isn't. Like I said last chapter the real "battle" between Luffy and Kaido is over. There is no more prolonged 1 v. 1.

My opinion/guess is that this battle is over. There will only be 1 last winner-take-all clash to finish it. Reasons:
Oda is ripping off the end of DR, where a bunch of people stall the villain, until Luffy comes back with the finisher.

J

Joy D. MADS

This is like 5 pages max
XD
Yeah, sure... 5 pages lol

And where the fuck is that one who is at Orochi's castle tho? Why is not this even said.

- CP0 boss got out, OK...
- Zunesha wanking begging for an order... Not OK...

Oh, and the references to chapter 956 (Levely world building stuff)?

Holy shit man...

:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
You're fantastic. Keep it up. We always discuss these among us. They're really funny

Yeah, sure... 5 pages lol

And where the fuck is that one who is st Orochi's castle tho? Why is not this even said.

- CP0 boss got out, OK...
- Zunesha wanking begging for an order... Not OK...

Oh, and the references to chapter 956 (Levely world building stuff)?

Holy shit man...
It's has holy shit moment, WTF, OMG etc...
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.