Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
LMAO this is funny :milaugh:. But I wasn’t even on @Pantheos side in that bet. I didn’t even think that Big Mom was even going to be defeated the next chapter lol. I thought it was too early

Anyway losing to me is not a problem if it is done properly and it doesn't create situation in which special plotarmor need to be used just to let the character stay in the game.

The problem with Luffy is that Oda used this formula to often and is clearly super repetitive (boring), it drop all the tension, it drop also all the meaning of that confrontation, it makes look bad Luffy but also the antagonist, it make look bad all previous Oda decisions that lead to that moment

There were maybe 4 occasions in which Oda could use different scenarios in which he clearly choose to use cringe excuse with Luffy to make leave other characters so that Luffy could have multiple times a 1v1 (even if brief) vs Kaido.

Oda clearly doesnt want to make Kaido look bad, but if after this defeat Oda will just pop a new PU, + some shit excuse to make luffy move again well that undermine everything Oda done in Onigashima (basically he can cancel all Onigashima and start again from the 1v1 situation that Luffy had in Wano).

If indeed Kaido defeated Luffy, it would also look extremely bad on Kaido especialy after he said that was his mistake to drop luffy in the sea, (he clearly wanted to end Luffy there (kill him).

So whatever scenario Oda is gona drop next I hope he is not choosing the shortcut way, with a nonsense plotarmor + a total character change for Kaido but he follow what kaido wanted.

like this

I dont wanna hear excuse Oda, this is Kaido in chapter 1010 talking about unconscious Luffy:
<I am going to gouge his eyes out or cave in his skull, maybe I ll just crush his heart?>
Chapter 1013, Kaido: <I should've taken your head as trophy> what a mistake.

Let see how quickly Oda will reckoning this Kaido:suresure::suresure:
Anyway the only trophy after this raid is a lovely dragon head chop in front of the flower capital:steef: so that future generation of samurai will try to surpass the grandmaster :zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.