Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Damn this two chapter is really good:steef:
Although chapter 5 is short. The memes are still good. This is so funny to read and i can't skip every dialogues. What a masterpiece again:cheers:

I'm more so think of Chapter Black Saga in Yu Yu Hakusho.

Sensui is unstoppable, even so Hiei says its bluntly if we die lets fight together against Sensui
Yeah, and then Yusuke
got awakened, revived himself, challenged Sensui again, and got his ass kicked again lmao, to the point where Raizen had to intercede and save his ass.
:fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.