Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Of course not. Somebody needs to interfere.

But I expect at least some consistency in the story. We just went through the same scenario 30 chapters ago, with Kaido *specifically* regretting not doing it.
We're talking about ONE PIECE, it won't surprise me if Kaido suddenly topples over and falls down the stairs just so he doesn't kill Luffy.

G

Gorosei Informer

And the interesting part of the chapter is going to divide the community so much that the Roger-WB clash will look like two legos bumping arms xD (This is exaggerated obviously).

:hohoho::hohoho::leohah::leohah::quest::hope::crazwhat::crazwhat:
What did you do kaido?
Or was his blow from the last chapter so strong that it made the world shake?
:watchout::watchout:

Kaido baseball batted the guy so hard he flew back towards Mary Geoise and his impact was so great, he took out the Gorosei and Imu like bowling pins in a strike and destroyed Mary Geoise and sunk what was left into the ocean leaving a massive hole in the red line where anything can pass through freely now.

Shortly after this incident, it would come to be known as the "Dead Line" instead. Which is also the name of Oda's biggest fear probably.

I'm Spanish and I confirm the translation from @Silver Gapan.

- At the end of the chapter, we see a Kaido getting down of the roof, ready to beat any opponent (Maybe not so late, or yes?...)
- We cannot guarantee the survival of the CP0 member who got attacked. He has a dedicated scene in the chapter that is interesting and beautiful, but as always, we cannot guarantee his survival.
- "We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be freed from oppression" It's a good saying that occurred to me while I was playing the drum.
- I recommend you not to read more of this chapter until there are no images, this chapter is way better like this.
Jmena:

And the interesting part of the chapter is going to divide the community so much that the Roger-WB clash will look like two legos bumping arms xD (This is exaggerated obviously).
Anyone else sniffing Cap?

> @Kingslayer
>Zoro The King Of Hell
> Kaido The King of Beasts and WSC
>Luffy lost again, Kaido undefeated and still fine
>Zoro encounter with Grim Reaper still unexplained
>Kaido has been unable to die and find a truly satisfying opponent to fight to the death and granted his long awaited glorious death and thus not die and be completely forgotten and erased by history like his former Captain Xebec who has truly died even beyond physical death due to this, as Dr Hiriluk said about when men die
>Luffy too bitchmade to kill anyone so Zoro will do it for him
> Kaido will be frustrated if Luffy beats him and won't kill him
> Zoro will get reborn and will fight Kaido and do his Captains job for him, as his Captain won't
> And thus ZKK

Also, if Kaido wants a grand death and to not be forgotten, why doesn't he declare war on the WG and Marines and pull a Whitebeard or Shiki?

Why is he fighting on the roof of his base in a completely isolated country from the world where not even its own people can see him fighting unless Onigashima falls and doesn't wipe them out and he fights in the ruins of the Capital or is at least killed there in front of everyone?

Wano makes my head fucking hurt like Hawkins headbutting the pillar, Ulti headbutting me or Kaido clubbing me like I'm a seal and he needs my meat and fur.

Wasnt that his plan from the beginning? He wanted to plant his base (Onigashima) and start the war from there by collecting the ancient weapons. That's literally the new onigashima project. Did you forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.