Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
I'm loving this new series, you're an amazing writter.
It's an honor to be a fodder in your works :endthis:

May your purpose be fulfilled and cast nine shadows (1 Zoro 2 Sanji 3 jinbe 4 Robin 5 frank 6 nami 7 brook 8 chopper 9 usopp) on the night woven of 20 years and you shall know the brilliance of dawn ( luffy)
Strawhats vs Kaido is happening, thriller bark gonna repeat itself.

Toki's prophecy gonna happen.
Zoro's tale isn't over yet and yeah rest of SHs will get their chance to shine as well.

Chapter 1038 page 4. I would send it myself but for some reason that doesnt work on cellphones:josad:
This is the scene when the manga first explained the medicine and the side effects.

This is the scene you are talking about.

You are misinterpreting the scene. It's not saying his damage will return and double. That doesn't make any sense because it will have to unheal Zoro's injuries and caused more injuries. The manga is saying Zoro is about to endure the pain like his injuries returned doubled. It will feel like he has double the injuries.

This is the scene when the manga first explained the medicine and the side effects.

This is the scene you are talking about.

You are misinterpreting the scene. It's not saying his damage will return and double. That doesn't make any sense because it will have to unheal Zoro's injuries and caused more injuries. The manga is saying Zoro is about to endure the pain like his injuries returned doubled. It will feel like he has double the injuries.
You're a smart man, expected from a true green haired hero's fan

Status
Not open for further replies.