Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, lets hope Togashi actually gets to finish HxH though. Miuras situation is exactly the worst case scenario we could get with HxH and OP. Even though Bleach is making a comeback now, idk if Kubo will even get to do the Hell arc or not and if he will cope with it especially if he doesn't do it monthly instead too. Unless someone else draws it for him like Murata does the manga for One Punch man for ONE the creator of OPM and Kubo just writes and does some art for Bleach?

Meanwhile Oda too:

:sighting:
I have lost all hopes for HxH finishing. I am pretty sure hes come out and said he doesn’t want anyone else to draw his stuff

Hahahaha yep! The power of Gol D Digger was too strong for Oda! She trapped him good with marriage and 2 daughters or so too!

Seriously though, it is funny how he married a Nami cosplayer of all things, what a lucky guy amongst all the other reasons he is lucky ofc lol.
I also remember some interviews where Oda said his wife's personality resembles Nami's character too lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hahahaha yep! The power of Gol D Digger was too strong for Oda! She trapped him good with marriage and 2 daughters or so too!

Seriously though, it is funny how he married a Nami cosplayer of all things, what a lucky guy amongst all the other reasons he is lucky ofc lol.
Not lucky when she cheated on him with sanjis va

Your whole schtick for these characters not having a chance of coming back was "X character was said to be the winner."

Well, Oda has turned the tables, and done the same thing with Kaido and Luffy. All bets are off at this point.
There are no bets off. Luffy will win. Kaido “won” the 1 on 1 battle.

Luffy just needs to whack him good one last time and send flying. Wano is almost done.

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't think people realize the implications that are being shoved in our faces here with Kaido being "declared the winner"

It's abundantly obvious that Luffy is not down for good. With this turn of events, it opens the door for other people who have been "declared the loser" to get back up as well. Zoan awakening is still alive and kicking here fellas. This arc might still be far from over like I've said before.
Maybe this is why Oda has been holding off on Zoan awakenings after all. It would be the most crazy and hype moment for sure and something I've wanted to see for YEARS, completely befitting of the mentality of Kaido and his crew and their fighting and life style.

Kinda funny how Kaido is linked to Vegapunk, Orochi wanted VP there in person and VP was responsible for Zoan awakenings at Impel Down, Choppers Monster Point seemingly like his own forced awakening, VP putting Zoans into objects and succeeding his research on that to some degree at least.

I also really wanted to see the SH alliance see Luffy fail and be defeated as Kaido alluded to here. Barely anyone saw it I believe when this happened and it will be the ultimate demoraliser for the alliance if they do see Luffy being beaten again like this again ofc.

We could very well still get another Sabaody type incident with Kizaru and Kuma but with Kaido on a rampage and even his crew on a second wind awakening caused by his "victory cry".

It would explain why the Tobi Roppo and Calamities went down so quickly and even "easily" given this is meant to be the strongest military force or pirate crew as far we know anyway? A crew made up of those who love to fight specifically and to the death? Absolute meatheads and such.

Could also still open up opportunity for Vegapunk to actually appear, Grand Fleet, Shanks, Blackbeard, Marines, Sword or whoever else potentially maybe?

I don't think people realize the implications that are being shoved in our faces here with Kaido being "declared the winner"

It's abundantly obvious that Luffy is not down for good. With this turn of events, it opens the door for other people who have been "declared the loser" to get back up as well. Zoan awakening is still alive and kicking here fellas. This arc might still be far from over like I've said before.
Luffy is the MC. They aren't.

But if Oda actually brings back the TRs/Calamities I'm just gonna take a very long break from the series.

I'm not reading through this shit all over again.

As for awakening, I gave up on that when he didn’t show it with BM. IMO Soul Pocus is awakening, but Oda just didn’t care about mentioning.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kaidos weird hybrids are his awakening.

Luffy is the MC. They aren't.

But if Oda actually brings back the TRs/Calamities I'm just gonna take a very long break from the series.

I'm not reading through this shit all over again.
Luffy being the MC means nothing in this narrative we are being given. Luffy has never once been declared the loser of a fight, no matter how many times he's lost.

This is something completely uncharacteristic of Oda, and strongly implies some kind of twist is on it's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.