• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is famous for his fake deaths but with Wano he created another legend

The fake losses from Luffy

And no one buys that shit either because he's the MC and will always get back up :seriously:

By the way Luffy losing in 1013 looks more and more useless by the minute. Why did it accomplish other than stretch the arc longer than needed?
I think hes trying to replicate Kaidos intro with Luffy at this point, all that hyperbole about his defeats, failed executions and such. How ironic that Luffy has led to unnecessary "stretching" of the arc lmao. Guess that explains why Toei drags out the anime so much too? It's all Luffy's fault!

This toxicity against redon the last few pages is seriously disgusting, i'm not joking you guys should read what you post twice before you send it, redon is a human being before anything else. You can joke most of the times on this site but this is going too far right now.
Yep. I actually liked Redon's long-ass novels detailed summaries quite a lot. Is the new guy going to write them too? It takes time.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

By the time Oda is done with One Piece Gon and Killua will finally have landed in the Dark Continent.
Lmao, lets hope Togashi actually gets to finish HxH though. Miuras situation is exactly the worst case scenario we could get with HxH and OP. Even though Bleach is making a comeback now, idk if Kubo will even get to do the Hell arc or not and if he will cope with it especially if he doesn't do it monthly instead too. Unless someone else draws it for him like Murata does the manga for One Punch man for ONE the creator of OPM and Kubo just writes and does some art for Bleach?

Meanwhile Oda too:

Lmao, lets hope Togashi actually gets to finish HxH though. Miuras situation is exactly the worst case scenario we could get with HxH and OP. Even though Bleach is making a comeback now, idk if Kubo will even get to do the Hell arc or not and if he will cope with it especially if he doesn't do it monthly instead too. Unless someone else draws it for him like Murata does the manga for One Punch man for ONE the creator of OPM and Kubo just writes and does some art for Bleach?

Meanwhile Oda too:

Lol that interview
Nami cosplayers are too powerful

Meanwhile Oda too:

From the day i found out that oda is chainsmoker honestly im so scared... hopefully he lives a long life.

I don't think people realize the implications that are being shoved in our faces here with Kaido being "declared the winner"

It's abundantly obvious that Luffy is not down for good. With this turn of events, it opens the door for other people who have been "declared the loser" to get back up as well. Zoan awakening is still alive and kicking here fellas. This arc might still be far from over like I've said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.