Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She legit looks like a badass and more realistic female pirate tbh. A captain even ofc especially post TS.

Hahaha yep she does seem very blessed in the bust department too which is naturally a boner I mean bonus and just makes her even better! Me and my friend are actually very fond of her and find her attractive somewhat haha! I think shes the kind of woman who would last a long time with you (in more ways than one, ayo hold up) and the kind you want for life. A more interesting, fun, wild, tomboy-like etc type one who can hold her own easily and even give you hell/competition and such hahaha.

Ah I'm not sure about that, I've had to check it. I was thinking Oda gave her that fruit to connect her to Wano one way or another and also because there was this theory that her Crescent Moon Hunter name came from hunting members of the alliance with the crescent moon tatoo on them before. But it seems more like Oda gave it to her as more just for the witch synbolism and loves to hunt beautiful women out of jealousy or such?

I wonder how she looked when she was younger? Was she much prettier like Big Mom, Kokoro, Brulee, Dadan and others were? Brulee kinda reminded me of Devon in that regard too, resenting others for their beauty. I really want to see Devon va Boa for those reasons too. Shes gonna hunt Nami fiercely too once she meets her too naturally!

I have thought of Nami as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, Vegapunk as the Wizard and Devon as the Wicked Witch of the West or so.
Yeah speaking of Nami again, I sadly ignored the part in your previous posts about her fighting Yamato if she joined but I feel like Oda will pair Devon regardless with Nami because she hunts beautifule females and has a harem herself.
We all know Oda also loves women falling for Nami now so I think that's one match up vs the BBPs that's been set in stone since forever. I only hope that Oda doesn't make Nami jobs to her 6 times like what happened with her fight vs Ulti in Wano...

G

Gorosei Informer

That's what makes every other "Winner Declaration" in this arc questionable now.
On that note, I honestly feel BM is gonna come back too, she was confident she wouldn't die and this wouldn't be enough to stop her. She's just gonna get fully serious/focused now potentially and to stop underestimating them. I've even toyed with the idea of her making herself younger with her DF or and using awakening and that will be her major comeback.

On that note, I honestly feel BM is gonna come back too, she was confident she wouldn't die and this wouldn't be enough to stop her. She's just gonna get fully serious/focused now potentially and to stop underestimating them. I've even toyed with the idea of her making herself younger with her DF or and using awakening and that will be her major comeback.
I honestly hope so, because Kaido has been nothing short of an absolute beast this entire time, and for Big Mom to go down the way she did puts a massive gap between her and Kaido, which doesn't sit well with me of the narrative established about all of the Yonko.

He has, and no matter where you look, you've never seen it be applied for an Antagonist. "It's different because it is Luffy." No....

We all know for a fact that Luffy is not done. Oda knows we know Luffy is not done. Oda still had Kaido declared the victor, and Luffy declared the loser, even though it is completely pointless, because we know Luffy will be back in no time. That's what makes every other "Winner Declaration" in this arc questionable now.
He absolutely hasn't.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah speaking of Nami again, I sadly ignored the part in your previous posts about her fighting Yamato if she joined but I feel like Oda will pair Devon regardless with Nami because she hunts beautifule females and has a harem herself.
We all know Oda also loves women falling for Nami now so I think that's one match up vs the BBPs that's been set in stone since forever. I only hope that Oda doesn't make Nami jobs to her 6 times like what happened with her fight vs Ulti in Wano...
Yeah thats exactly what I worry about with Devon and Nami. It will probably be like the Ulti fight somewhat but also more a gag fight too. I really hope Devon can tank Zeus if Nami still has him too ofc.

Oh yeah that's true! Nami and Usopp vs Page One and Ulti is some of the most disappointing and worst writing I've seen, I'm madly disappointed with that. Toei even made it seem more like of a joke fight/scene in the anime too from what I saw? Ruined the context/moment of Nami getting brutally beaten and Usopp getting his skull cracked again.

Robin vs Devon has potential too but I don't think Robin will fight her as you said and believe too that Devon will gun for Nami and Devon falling for Nami would be so wild haha. Imagine if she was so infatuated with their beauty, she wanted to take their heads to keep them where she can look at them forever and any time like her own personal murder gallery? Preserves them somehow like stuffing animals (taxidermy) or use that greenish liquid chemical stuff that I forgot the name of now, idk?

He has, and no matter where you look, you've never seen it be applied for an Antagonist. "It's different because it is Luffy." No....

We all know for a fact that Luffy is not done. Oda knows we know Luffy is not done. Oda still had Kaido declared the victor, and Luffy declared the loser, even though it is completely pointless, because we know Luffy will be back in no time. That's what makes every other "Winner Declaration" in this arc questionable now.
I think the "winner declaration being questionable" stuff will only apply to Luffy's final arc opponent. Especially since it's Kaidou. We can put Kaidou's win declaration before Udon or in 1013 as well, since Kaidou actually won those matches. I think Oda want to make Luffy's winning declaration later against WSC, especially questionable, so that fans can always speculate whether Luffy has taken the WSC throne or not.

I think the "winner declaration being questionable" stuff will only apply to Luffy's final arc opponent. Especially since it's Kaidou. We can put Kaidou's win declaration before Udon or in 1013 as well, since Kaidou actually won those matches. I think Oda want to make Luffy's winning declaration later against WSC, especially questionable, so that fans can always speculate whether Luffy has taken the WSC throne or not.
Luffy clearly won't take the WSC, if it comes to Luffy "defeating Kaido" he did so with a group effort with everyone before him who weakened Kaido. Getting the Title isn't as easy as that

G

Gorosei Informer

I honestly hope so, because Kaido has been nothing short of an absolute beast this entire time, and for Big Mom to go down the way she did puts a massive gap between her and Kaido, which doesn't sit well with me of the narrative established about all of the Yonko.
Right?! The contrast between Odas depictions of Kaido and BM is so staggering and BM didnt get this epic onslaught on taking on so many people like Kaido has, never mind taking them down too! It's insane that 2 Yonkos barely have a kill count too even when working together and the raid wasn't an overwhelming failure due to that too!

It makes me very worried for Shanks and Blackbeard too. At least Kaido is actually living up to the hype as we hoped for, the man is truly unstoppable and relentless, no wonder Whitebeard didn't want to fuck with him and attack his territory to save Oden too! Well even more reasoning I mean ofc.

In fact Kaido really does remind me of WBs assault on Marineford, his rampage but a more supreme version naturally for various reasons. Kaido is just absolutely insane as expected and hoped for but even more than that too.

All the toxic shit against lance makes me feel bad for @AdmiralKinyagi since he got all the flak while doing it and everyone else is doing the same shit and no one is batting an eye LOL

No one should be saying any toxic shit against Lance since he doesnt partake in the toxic table

Only people apart of the toxic table deserve to get shit talked back to them with more toxicity
I wouldnt post shit here with the amount of toxic people here if i were lance ngl

Just saw this now my bad. Thats a really good point, I absolutely loved Crocodile especially post Impel Down and most of all Marineford so that does put things into perspective very nicely. Maybe this is why he is clowning on CP0 to really help Lucci to shine convenitnly too. I keep picturing Lucci killing some Celestials at some point, if Akainu doesn't too.

(Lmfao I typed Lucci brought back Oda by accident) Oda brought back Lucciboth as CP0 and now at Wano for good reason and he is one of the most popular and beloved characters and villains in OP ofc, so he definitely has big plans for him. We've been getting teases of him in OP TV specials/movies or whatever too and now like pre TS, he is an endgame villain again most likely too and at least in role anyway. given he is CP0 ofc. I really do wonder what happened to the rest of CP9 though, I'm worried. I really wanted to see Kumadori at Wano especially and Jyabura to retun too.

I'm 100% certain someone will, we tend to get fan scanlations sometimes earlier than actual releases and posted on imgur. I used to see them posted on Discord servers before. Some people will definitely step up and give us the greatness as the heroes they are.

This is going be very fitting for the rooftop fight or even the most recent Luffy vs Kaido fight lol:

Honestly this fits so perfectly for Kaido too ofc.
Rokuogan Cult is our hope

Yeah thats exactly what I worry about with Devon and Nami. It will probably be like the Ulti fight somewhat but also more a gag fight too. I really hope Devon can tank Zeus if Nami still has him too ofc.

Oh yeah that's true! Nami and Usopp vs Page One and Ulti is some of the most disappointing and worst writing I've seen, I'm madly disappointed with that. Toei even made it seem more like of a joke fight/scene in the anime too from what I saw? Ruined the context/moment of Nami getting brutally beaten and Usopp getting his skull cracked again.

Robin vs Devon has potential too but I don't think Robin will fight her as you said and believe too that Devon will gun for Nami and Devon falling for Nami would be so wild haha. Imagine if she was so infatuated with their beauty, she wanted to take their heads to keep them where she can look at them forever and any time like her own personal murder gallery? Preserves them somehow like stuffing animals (taxidermy) or use that greenish liquid chemical stuff that I forgot the name of now, idk?
I totally expect some nasty shit coming off the BBPs so what you described about preserving heads totally fit with their theme
But yeah Nami vs Ulti was so disappointing, sadly I'd even go as far as saying Nami's been a disappointment all around in Wano. We came off strong in WCI then Oda gave us Wano Nami where she's one of the characters with the most panels in the arc and she really did nothing of note except saving everyone from Orochi (BUT THAT WAS STILL IN ACT 2!!!! ODA WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOL)

Last edited:
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
I feel lied to, I can't even see my appearance in your wonderful meme :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.