Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the toxic shit against lance makes me feel bad for @AdmiralKinyagi since he got all the flak while doing it and everyone else is doing the same shit and no one is batting an eye LOL

No one should be saying any toxic shit against Lance since he doesnt partake in the toxic table

Only people apart of the toxic table deserve to get shit talked back to them with more toxicity
Where's AK these days? This thread should be a gold mine for him :milaugh:

Don't matter. Luffy has lost a few times to Kaido. This is the first time the narrator actually confirms that fact.

Oda's baiting the hell out of you guys, and you are falling for it hook, line and sinker.
Dude you’re the one falling for the bait, this chapter is literally setting up the “stalling” time before luffy finishes it off

Luffy clearly won't take the WSC, if it comes to Luffy "defeating Kaido" he did so with a group effort with everyone before him who weakened Kaido. Getting the Title isn't as easy as that
Narratively he must take it to fulfill his promise tho, to surpass Kaidou since he wanna be PK and all. Getting strongest titles will never be easy.

If kaido really goes back to the dorm so much for people saying "he goin wait till luffy get back up and give him his rematch he ain't goin let the Oden thing happen again" man will never be honorable :milaugh:

All the toxic shit against lance makes me feel bad for @AdmiralKinyagi since he got all the flak while doing it and everyone else is doing the same shit and no one is batting an eye LOL

No one should be saying any toxic shit against Lance since he doesnt partake in the toxic table

Only people apart of the toxic table deserve to get shit talked back to them with more toxicity
Also, even though it was insensitive for me to joke about him dying, we were literally all complaining about him being silent and not giving us spoilers. So it’s not like I was trying to be offensive.

:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Omg i'm not worthy to witness such effort in formulating meme ideas

Chapter 1043: "We will die together".
- Cover: "Oven arrives at Whole Cake Island."
- Kaidou is declared the winner.
- The CP0 guy gets trampled.
- Momonosuke talks with Zunisha (important).

- Next week there is a break.

let see so kaido actually beat luffy and declare as winner. Will it have narrator box as kaido winner like law and Kidd box vs,big mom l

So did kaido actually step on cp0 guy because get trampled mean something.

Wonder what conversation Momo and Zunisha , what is his crime ?

Status
Not open for further replies.