Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the toxic shit against lance makes me feel bad for @AdmiralKinyagi since he got all the flak while doing it and everyone else is doing the same shit and no one is batting an eye LOL

No one should be saying any toxic shit against Lance since he doesnt partake in the toxic table

Only people apart of the toxic table deserve to get shit talked back to them with more toxicity
It is called hypocrisy on this forum.

Also, even though it was insensitive for me to joke about him dying, we were literally all complaining about him being silent and not giving us spoilers. So it’s not like I was trying to be offensive.
We all know you weren't trying to be intentionally offensive. You took it a tad far, it happens, you admitted to your mistake, and we moved on, but it's hypocritical for those same people to give you shit to keep giving lance shit who isnt toxic. The only people who should be given shit on this forum are users like myself who are constantly toxic.

Im against people who give the non toxic users (esp spoiler providers) shit because they're too stupid and impatient to wait for spoilers

This toxicity against redon the last few pages is seriously disgusting, i'm not joking you guys should read what you post twice before you send it, redon is a human being before anything else. You can joke most of the times on this site but this is going too far right now.
Why should we care? I don’t like pc culture dicks that force agendas

@Krusher1357 the only one I've debated on going at slightly is Scotchinformer when he asks every week "what's your guesses" without giving hints

It's like you really want people to go at your for clout chasin
Post automatically merged:

Why should we care? I don’t like pc culture dicks that force agendas
You are on a god damn fucking roll today. LETS GOOOOOO

I haven't seen it, but from your POV if you've seen it all over then I can see why people might make toxic comments towards Lance
He literally jumped into the waiting room to tell us he isn't dropping spoils. Thats next level petty tbh. He is a fucking child that gets emotionally damaged anytime someone calls yamato a she and defends his dodgy translation. I used to be on lances side with the dirty Larry shit but Lance has shown he only cares about hype and getting a cult following of loyal spoiler goons who listen to his every overexaggerated word. And he deliberately holds the fuck out to feel some kind of power or something?? Idk anymore with this nut

G

Gorosei Informer

I totally expect some nasty shit coming off the BBPs so what you described about preserving heads totally fit with their theme
But yeah Nami vs Ulti was so disappointing, sadly I'd even go as far as saying Nami's been a disappointment all around in Wano. We came off strong WCI then Oda gave us Wano Nami where she's one of the characters with the most panels in the arc and she really did nothing of note except saving everyone from Orochi (BUT THAT WAS STILL IN ACT 2!!!! ODA WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOL)
I've been imagining this horrific scene of Nami discovering or being forcibly shown Devon's collection by Devon herself ofc and Devon proudly declaring Nami will join it too. I've even toyed with the idea that she killed Nami's biological mother before by chance and she's preserved there and that's how we'll find out about Nami's mother too.
Just Oda showing all these severed women's heads in rows where Devon keeps them would be so brutally dark and horrific, a real character and story defining moment. Would really encompass/embody how deranged and evil Devon is too ofc.

Yeah WCI was honestly amazing for Nami imo, I really loved how she helped vs Cracker especially, called out Sanji for his behaviour blatantly and "punished" him and such, how assertive she was and especially her using the Zeus tempo on Big Mom, one of the most underrated and hype moments in OP, my jaw DROPPED when I saw in the manga and then again in the anime! Also her manipulating the homies was good too including Zeus ofc.

Right? Oda also offscreened her attacking Orochi too which really bothered me, Toei barely showed it too I think. Oda just gave us more horny fanservice in Wano for Nami and especially Toei did it too as typical. We waited years for Usopp after Dressrosa and this is what we get too!? What happened to his Observation haki gain? What happened to him becoming so much stronger now? Sigh...How is this Usopp meant to face his father soon at Elbaf or whichever arc soon inevitably?

Its crazy how Nami had some of the most panels and barely did anything as you said. Usopps frog got 82 panels thanks to being connected to Usopp too, SMH!

I used to think Nami would be connected to Elbaf or at least Big Mom and WCI but since Oda revealed her to be from Okyot, I've given up on it but Oykot sounds like a Wano sort of region as its Tokyo backwards ofc lol. But its in the East Blue or so? Catarina is South Blue so I doubt she would be active in East Blue unless Namis parents were in South Blue? But Nami was found at a battlefield of a ruined town by Marine retaliation against a pirate invasion so idk anymore hahaha. Oda said Nami would be Swedish hence I connected her to Big Mom who is seemingly French or Belgian or something? Charlotte is French but Linlin is Chinese ironically, she does seem based on that female famous Chinese pirate empress potentially although I think that might be more Boa Hancock too ofc.

Elbaf is Scandinavian or and Nordic or whatever, I know very little about these cultures, history, geography and such but I figured somehow it would tie into for Nami. Charlotte Nami (maybe even a D) sounds pretty nice imo and Nami was an orphan like those kids at Punk Hazard who were orphans and are also similar to Big Mom andthe same kids Nami took a real liking to, caring for and showing her constant motherly qualities as she has done for a long time now. I've suspected Big Mom was experimented on like the kids, attempted gigantification and her addiction to sweet stuff and hunger pangs is similar to those kids and may be caused by similar experiments. Makes Caesar working for her all the more ironic and also Big Mom was abandoned by her parents and ended up with a woman trafficking orphans to the WG lol.

Fucking layers of depth here, real mindfuckery stuff. I feel this all has to tie together somehow. I think Emerald City that was mentioned by Bellamy at Jaya or something will be at Elbaf, its Vegapunk's location and he is the Wizard of Oz (or Oars even hahaha) as I mentioned earlier. Nami is the Dorothy in this situation, the lost girl trying to return home. But the Oykot reveal threw a huge spanner into those works ofc too.

Apologies for the essay, once I get into my tangents and the passion and ideas emerge, thats it hahaha!

He literally jumped into the waiting room to tell us he isn't dropping spoils. Thats next level petty tbh. He is a fucking child that gets emotionally damaged anytime someone calls yamato a she and defends his dodgy translation. I used to be on lances side with the dirty Larry shit but Lance has shown he only cares about hype and getting a cult following of loyal spoiler goons who listen to his every overexaggerated word. And he delineratepy holds the fuck out to feel some kind of power or something?? Idk anymore with this nut
Now I understand your POV, that makes reasonable sense.

Makes it funnier when they get dogged by everyone on here when they do that and complain. To your point can't keep going back and forth and doing it unless you want the toxic table to bury you
Post automatically merged:

Is that real? Also, is redon actually Lance? I don't get what I'm missing here
Yes Redon is Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.