Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah fam read this, volume 83
D: I love the Dressrosa arc and have read it many times... but there is one thing I don't really understand. So I sent this question to the current sbs and you. "Why did Viola and Doflamingo call each other "Doffy", "Violet" in chapter 788 "How I fight"?" What were both of them thinking of at that time back then? P.N. Fuki
O: Hm, she was dashing against the enemy. There is a deep secret setting I can't tell you about though. I informed the supervisor about it, but since it is a pretty adult part of the story it remains hidden in the shonen manga which One Piece is. To all adults, please try to imagine yourselves. Dressrosa is truly a passionate country!!
"Passion" can literally just mean sex. Grow up. What would Viola do if Doffy offered sex? Reject and die?

J

Joy D. MADS

So who's who talks about the gomu gomu and then about a random legendary guy that has luffy's goofiness. Then gorosei talks about a Legendary devil fruit awakened getting its name changed. And right after that they order to kill luffy inmediately. And now luffy fucking dies. 2+2 what do you think it will happen now?
Tell me.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how hard are you going to bully Zolocucks after ZKK doesn't happen?
You're worried about that and not the fact that Zoro is stronger than Oden and Lanji isn't even commander level and only strong enough to get in a fight with Vergo because of his daddy? You know what Oden level people do to Vergo level servants? :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.