Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Lol I remember when Oda basically gave his seal of approval on ""hard core fans"" of Nami expressing their love of One Piece fans with... You know what lol (and I also am aware of that Roshi doujin that speaks levels about the low quality scene of OP doujin in general... I wonder why?)
I don't think Oda's wife released too many interviews since she married him... Maybe for a good reason since she couldn't avoid any questions about Oda's perviness and her being alone most of the week ("Mrs Odacchi? What's it like to be married to one of the most succesful mangaka in the wo-" and she quickly interrupts the interviewer finally exploding and saying "I barely see my husband and when I try to go out with him, he tries to make me go around naked to inspire his beloved work. Is that enough of an answer?" LOL)
Ahaha, Ive seen people waxing greatness on Ulti and Yamato doujins latelly, I imagine Wano and WCI will have helped improve things on that front lmaoooo.
Honestly, I'm not surprised Oda did that with Nami fans, I remember something like that. Oda is definitely doing the same and drawing his own personal smut, maybe even of his own wife and her for most meta version too.

Ah yeah thats true, they would harass her for OP spoilers and ask very invasive, personal questions too. HOLY FUCK LMAO, he tries to make her go around NAKED?! BRUH! I'm both completely surprised but not at all at the same time, Schrodingers surprise! ODA SMH! Shame!

I've joked Sanji is Oda self insert and his abuse of Sanji was his own self hate /guilt over his own perversion lmao. Oden feels more like a self insert too but ive heard Buggy is his fave character apparently before. Seems logical Luffy might be most like Oda though?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They are scheduled languages and only one official language at the national level. And I don't want to argue this, just cant take when ppl speak Hindi in an English forum. Let skip the politics for other day and enjoy One Piece before the world cease to exist
I understand the need to converse in a language that everyone can understand on a public forum, and you weren't wrong in telling him to write in English. But I just wanted to clarify that "English isn't the only official language in India" because most Indians don't know that it's not even an official language in India—English is an associate official language. The only official languages in India are the languages included in the Eighth Schedule, and English isn't one of them. It has nothing to do with politics.

P.S. "Scheduled language" means nothing but the official language(s) of states included in the Eighth Schedule.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yes :christindeed:. Became the lover of a guy who was basically responsible for:

Her Sister Dying, her father losing his country and living like a commoner in hiding and forcing him to kill his own people, Enslaved the Tontata which she knew of and were basically her childhood friends.

Gold digger :hapnoel::hapnoel:
Less Viola more straight up Violation at this point!

Ahaha, Ive seen people waxing greatness on Ulti and Yamato doujins latelly, I imagine Wano and WCI will have helped improve things on that front lmaoooo.
Honestly, I'm not surprised Oda did that with Nami fans, I remember something like that. Oda is definitely doing the same and drawing his own personal smut, maybe even of his own wife and her for most meta version too.

Ah yeah thats true, they would harass her for OP spoilers and ask very invasive, personal questions too. HOLY FUCK LMAO, he tries to make her go around NAKED?! BRUH! I'm both completely surprised but not at all at the same time, Schrodingers surprise! ODA SMH! Shame!

I've joked Sanji is Oda self insert and his abuse of Sanji was his own self hate /guilt over his own perversion lmao. Oden feels more like a self insert too but ive heard Buggy is his fave character apparently before. Seems logical Luffy might be most like Oda though?
Ayoo you were the one who suggested Oda would tell his wife to remove her towel when they were together at the mixed bath, NOT ME LOL (which I'm not surprised if it's true either, worst case scenario if he's the one who actually removed his wife's towel without telling her anything first but that's maybe too much for even Oda or at least I hope)
In terms of favourite characters, I recall correctly Oda wishes Luffy was his son, Buggy correctly is one of his faves ever and Sanji... Yeah he definitely gives big self insert vibes... (also Sanji never really "gets" Nami in the story and is always punished by her when he goes over the line). Oden? Oden became OdA(n) for me the moment I read the in the backstory that he literally cucked almost all his countrymen... Like this is not even kinda like a joke like Jack's VA cucking Oda... Oda literally wrote a character with a name that sounds like his that started a goddamn NTR war in his country!!!!! Come on sensei LMAO

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

@Twin Milf I forgot to add, Ashe in Overwatch reminds me of how I'd love Big Mom to sound in English. I love Ashe's design, style, personality, fighting style/abilities and such! Cowgirls and female gangsters ftw!

I gotta head to bed too, I can barely keep my eyes open tbh! Take care everyone and been great to meet you and chatting @Twin Milf very fun and elightening!

:hapnoel::cheers::kata:

Don't worry ZKK fans

Oda always answer your desires with: Sanji

-"Zoro kills Kaido in the rooftop"

RESULT: Zoro is defeated, Sanji saves Zoro, puts him in bandages, saves the Live Floor and then they save Marco and fight together.

-"Zoro will defeat King and then kill Kaido"

RESULT: Sanji puts a denden mushi on Zoro's pocket, Zoro promised Sanji he would look after him, "atleast i have something to do after this"
(by "this" he meant defeating King)

-"Zoro will kill death and turn Enma into a Black Blade"

RESULT: Franky saves near death Zoro, Sanji mentioned Franky would love Queen's techs.

-"Zoro will fight Kaido, who leaving the rooftop to defeat anyone at his sight"

RESULT: :quest:

Any guesses for whats coming next?

Don't forget to include Sanji there. Alone or not alone
Lanji is literally the answer to nothing, idk why you kids have such a hard time accepting this! And you already had your arc. :crazwhat:

Last edited:
1.Who who was imprisoned by gomu gomu stolen
2.Government mention a special devil fruit has not been waken.
3.kaido thinks luffy does sth which should not belong to gomu gomu
4. Monosuke talks with yamato about sth speacial, about a person the world has waited for too long
5.luffy sunddenly is lost in a ridiculous way in a really really important fight in the whole story, and he gonna lose in that way?

Then they say unconscious zoro will kill kaido??

I just cannot believe why the average IQ of members in this forum is disapponitingly low
I know zoro is way more stupid than than sanji, but why his fan also are effected by him
When Wano ends, I'm going to bully Zolo fans so much that they will have to leave this forum. I am not holding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.