Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Who who was imprisoned by gomu gomu stolen
2.Government mention a special devil fruit has not been waken.
3.kaido thinks luffy does sth which should not belong to gomu gomu
4. Monosuke talks with yamato about sth speacial, about a person the world has waited for too long
5.luffy sunddenly is lost in a ridiculous way in a really really important fight in the whole story, and he gonna lose in that way?

Then they say unconscious zoro will kill kaido??

I just cannot believe why the average IQ of members in this forum is disapponitingly low
I know zoro is way more stupid than than sanji, but why his fan also are effected by him

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder how his devil fruit could be used in battle. Could be pretty OP
Yamato No Orochi meant to be unkillable pretty much. It needed to be weakened with poisoned/special legendary brewed sake or something to kill it. In Okami, it took Susanoo and the Tsukiyomi blade to slay it or something, you had to fight it 3 different times too! Each head had a seperate elemental power and you had to ring this bell when it was drunk on the sake to make it vulnerable and defeat it ultimately.

https://yokai.com/yamatanoorochi/

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Yamata_no_Orochi_Physiology

Major Okami story spoilers but very interesting stuff too:

https://okami.fandom.com/wiki/Orochi

Okamis final villain is called Yami, literal living darkness or so and there is the "Ark of Yamato" and such too. Celestial Gods, Celestial Plains, Celestial Brushes and such. Okami is such a fucking amazing game on god, I did a massive assignment on it for my former games design college course too.

Don't worry ZKK fans

Oda always answer your desires with: Sanji

-"Zoro kills Kaido in the rooftop"

RESULT: Zoro is defeated, Sanji saves Zoro, puts him in bandages, saves the Live Floor and then they save Marco and fight together.

-"Zoro will defeat King and then kill Kaido"

RESULT: Sanji puts a denden mushi on Zoro's pocket, Zoro promised Sanji he would look after him, "atleast i have something to do after this"
(by "this" he meant defeating King)

-"Zoro will kill death and turn Enma into a Black Blade"

RESULT: Franky saves near death Zoro, Sanji mentioned Franky would love Queen's techs, the DenDen Mushi was supposed to prevent Zoro from "dying in a ditch somewhere" according to Sanji.

-"Zoro will fight Kaido, who leaving the rooftop to defeat anyone at his sight"

RESULT: :quest:

Any guesses for whats coming next?

Don't forget to include Sanji there. Alone or not alone

Last edited:
4. Monosuke talks with yamato about sth speacial, about a person the world has waited for too long
5.luffy sunddenly is lost in a ridiculous way in a really really important fight in the whole story, and he gonna lose in that way?

I just cannot believe why the average IQ of members in this forum is disapponitingly low
I know zoro is way more stupid than than sanji, but why his fan also are effected by him
ZKK :cheers:

Yeah absolutely, thats an excellent point especially with how openly/proudly perverted Oda is too! I think he has mentioned doujins/hentai at one point but not sure lol. I've seen Bruce Timm of Batman The Animated Series and stuff drawing his own official smut of that series publicly too. Murata has turning OPM into an ecchi pretty much lol.

I actually randomly once saw a doujin of Nami and Master Roshi of all people. I had no idea what a doujin was (as in the lewd ones especially) and thought it was a simple harmless parody chapter and I was SCARRED LMFAO. Legit haunted me for such a fucking long time, the things I saw! I almost jumped off a sky island after that! At least she learns the Kame Hame Ha though I guess! *shivers uncontrollably and then rocks back and forth, murmuring in absolute horror*

Daaaaamn haha, wow! I hope its not gonna turn out to be another Nobuhiro Watsuki type incident since Oda did work for him and still looks up to and is friendly with him too! Given some of the things I've seen from Oda, Toei and in Film Z, it makes me very worried. But I like to think Oda is still above that as a father of 2 young daughters, I really hope so.

Yeah I really loved seeing this side of BM, its transformed my perspective of her even more. I knew I was gonna love Miss Bonnie (and Clyde)/Gangster Pirate Big Mom, but her actually talking like that and being so caring and supportive to Kaido, legit "Big" sister vibes, it was really endearing and surprising! No wonder she gave Kaido such a POWERFUL/ALMIGHTY and VALUABLE DF too ofc! She really did care about him! She alluded to it on the rooftop but still! Kinda makes me think of my grandad and his recently deceased older sister in some weird way lol. She was hell on earth but she cared for him and had a massive appetite like BM and my grandfather lmfao.

Yeah BM is legit carrying almost every female character in the series right now, its such a bittersweet feeling. Oda couldnt even let us have an actual female strong sworsdwoman with Kiku but had to make her biologically male to fuck with us. I appreciate the trans representation and gender dysphoria topic but still...

YES! OMG! I was mentioning to a friend a while ago on how Nami's upgrade on Zou was so pointless! She used the extending climatact once vs Brulee or Galette I think? Even then it wasnt essential I think? And she had to get a free powerup from Big Mom instead ironically haha. Lola: "My mum is nice and will help you, she is a great pirate!" *curb your enthusiasm theme plays*

Oda implied Whitey Bay may have been killed offscreen when Kizaru was talking about Weevil as he discussed the casualities from Payback War and Weevils rampage and her photo was on the newspaper...Then he rubs it in by making her a former commander of WBs during the Oden flashback, WTF ODA!?

Hahahaha thats so true about Oda ignoring her upgrades in 150+ chapters and preferring to draw her naked. SMH.

It really does sound like a trophy wife syndrome thing. Maybe his wife inspired Namis current outfits? The early post TS ones at least? Or it really is what he wants his wife to wear instead? I do really wonder what its like to be his wife with what Oda is like too. I bet she has some really interesting stories and perspective to give.
Lol I remember when Oda basically gave his seal of approval on ""hard core fans"" of Nami expressing their love of One Piece fans with... You know what lol (and I also am aware of that Roshi doujin that speaks levels about the low quality scene of OP doujin in general... I wonder why?)
I don't think Oda's wife released too many interviews since she married him... Maybe for a good reason since she couldn't avoid any questions about Oda's perviness and her being alone most of the week ("Mrs Odacchi? What's it like to be married to one of the most succesful mangaka in the wo-" and she quickly interrupts the interviewer finally exploding and saying "I barely see my husband and when I try to go out with him, he tries to make me go around naked to inspire his beloved work. Is that enough of an answer?" LOL)

Rent free
Ggez

Status
Not open for further replies.