Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes makes more sense for another unconscious guy close to death bloke to beat him .rofl
realistically
the raid should fail now
Yes because Luffy lost too many times, I just don't want to see him going again against Kaido, it's too redundant. I don't like it. And out of the people left, the only one that I have no issue to see dealing with Kaido is Zoro. Oda can find another bullshit to have him regain consciousness and his strength (doesn't matter what).

Yes because Luffy lost too many times, I just don't want to see him going again against Kaido, it's too redundant. I don't like it. And out of the people left, the only one that I have no issue to see dealing with Kaido is Zoro. Oda can find another bullshit to have him regain consciousness and his strength (doesn't matter what).
You're right, ZKK is about to begin

zoro even in a healthy state
stands no chance but atm he is near death

most of kaido's forces are down now
main fighters who still have some energy left and if luffy regains consciousness should lend their support .
no one in this alliance alone is the solution to kaido . that's the point.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy magically gains strength to fight kaido for 4th time = Excellent

Zoro magically gains strength to fight kaido 2nd time = shit writting.

Cucksmoke logic
I call both bs mate
why are you talking about .

It’s not a shame that Luffy lost. In a 1vs1 always bet on Kaido. This quote has a big relevance. Oda's fault was to give Luffy a 1vs1 fight against Kaido. On one side Luffy needs to win but on the other side Kaido's defeat would be unsatisfying. It should’ve been Luffy,Zoro and Yamato vs Kaido until the end
I don't know what he should have done but the whole Luffy vs Kaido since the beginning of the raid was poorly executed.
I do think Luffy did alright but who really wants to see him get up for the 6th time and act cocky again? Not me, it is painful to watch as a fan. Fucking useless G4 is bothering me too. Bum ass power up.

Status
Not open for further replies.