Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Zoro shouldn't be able to fight, neither is Luffy but he had a thousand chances. Time for someone else, as much as I'm disappointed, I wanted to see him win. It didn't happen, let's move on.
I also hate group fights and prefer 1v1 so only guy left that I can enjoy seeing fight Kaido is Zoro. It's as simple as that, I don't care if it makes sense or not.
"It's as simple as that, I don't care if it makes sense or not "

that's fine I realize most of the people who want the zoro kaido stuff atm
or those still pushing for a luffy solo don't really care for any consistency.
its fine if you want your fav to do something cool , I on the other hand still want shit to make sense.

OH NO LMAO, then Zoro sees it and is reminded of Kuina and his Post Staircase Trauma Disorder kicks in! Maybe Tashigi will fall down some stairs on the way to Vegapunk and she will die too and we will never find out why she resembles Kuina, why she loves swords so much and yet stands no chance vs Zoro at all but Kuina beat Zoro 2000 times literally in the past AND why Kuina would be the SAME EXACT AGE AS TASHIGI IF SHE WERE STILL ALIVE RIGHT NOW, if I figured it out right?!

Lola and Chiffon 2.0? Or maybe she really is Kuina? Someone said the Shimotsuki storyline is like Game of Thrones complexity, I cant remember who but someone on here I think? Revolutionaries were at the Shimotsuki Dojo were Zoro and Kuina were and we still don't know why too. Ivankov could have fulfilled Kuinas dream to be a man and thus a strong swordsman or the WSS potentially and thus give Kiku her dream of being a woman completely too ofc!

Now I'm being reminded of that Mihawk being a time travelling Kuina theory again, sigh....

kingufy:mihugh::shame::risitameh::nicagesmile:

She abused Johnny pretty hard, theres video evidence of it and he was made a laughing stock. He was cancelled yet she wasn't. She literally shat in his bed made him lose a finger or part of it after throwing glass bottles at him. I've heard she and her friends laughed at her abuse of him.

She also made Elon Musk suffer apparently and thats why despite how much clearly loves him, Elon can't seem to open up to Grimes and trust her too.

This is just rumours and such mostly though, I don't deep dive this shit but I woudn't be surprised if was true based on my own personal experiences too. I've had much better experiences with older women than younger ones, lets put it that way lmfao.

Amber really seems deranged and evil and a judge here in the UK is a friend of hers apparently and helped her get off being charged/prosectued apparently. I've been falsely accused of a lot of shit over here and people always got away with it, including girls too. It ruined my life many times. Its fucking exhausting and soul consuming.
Elon Musk suffering 🧐

"It's as simple as that, I don't care if it makes sense or not "

that's fine I realize most of the people who want the zoro kaido stuff atm
or those still pushing for a luffy solo don't really care for any consistency.
its fine if you want your fav to do something cool , I on the other hand still want shit to make sense.
Sorry to say that's not an option and even if it is there isn't single brain reasonable to think it here.

problem is
atm
luffy cant even do that
thats my point.
Oda will bring some extra plot armor (Zou will send energy via telepathy:suresure:) and for Zoro, chopper will let him drink shimotzuki sake.

Oda is back with Luffy&Zoro ready to kick some asses:suresure:

Look I stop carrying about this manga long time ago, I just wanna see a nice panel in which Kaido get decapitate. this manga never made sense from the getgo

Status
Not open for further replies.