Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro even in a healthy state
stands no chance but atm he is near death

most of kaido's forces are down now
main fighters who still have some energy left and if luffy regains consciousness should lend their support .
no one in this alliance alone is the solution to kaido . that's the point.
Post automatically merged:

I call both bs mate
why are you talking about .
Yes but one is significantly less BS.

Its more likely to be a SH vs kaido teamup and zoro going for kill imo

so what? He got defeated 7 times but he went back to Wano (he said he will never leave Wano), that is why Oden,Scabban are saying that only when they will kill kaido there is peace for Wano.
wym so what... you clearly said defeating him and killing him are the same
since they arent when am talking about defeating him
I dont care about your zkk spam .
is that clear ?

zoro even in a healthy state
stands no chance but atm he is near death

most of kaido's forces are down now
main fighters who still have some energy left and if luffy regains consciousness should lend their support .
no one in this alliance alone is the solution to kaido . that's the point.
I know that Zoro shouldn't be able to fight, neither is Luffy but he had a thousand chances. Time for someone else, as much as I'm disappointed, I wanted to see him win. It didn't happen, let's move on.
I also hate group fights and prefer 1v1 so only guy left that I can enjoy seeing fight Kaido is Zoro. It's as simple as that, I don't care if it makes sense or not.

Yes but one is significantly less BS.

Its more likely to be a SH vs kaido teamup and zoro going for kill imo
significantly less bs - had a good laugh

a guy near death who couldnt even move at half the pain he is experiencing rn should muster the strength to kill kaido
or kaido not finishing off luffy rn as he promised after the second time he defeated him .

both look equally shit to me

significantly less bs - had a good laugh

a guy near death who couldnt even move at half the pain he is experiencing rn should muster the strength to kill kaido
or kaido not finishing off luffy rn as he promised after the second time he defeated him .

both look equally shit to me
Well I was never much on ZKK train though the spoilers make it seems like its going to happen

Anyway whatever we get us fine except luffy 1v1 ing kaido again

Status
Not open for further replies.