It was a wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh, who would ever want to be king?

I know this is probably going to get ignored but I decided to do a quick summary of all the info we have regarding the chapter and my thoughts.

First the confirmed spoilers:

-Chapter 1043: "We will die together".
- Cover: "Oven arrives at Whole Cake Island."
- Kaidou is declared the winner.
- The CP0 guy gets trampled.
- Momonosuke talks with Zunisha (important).
- Next week there is a break.

To this we can directly add the following from jmena on pirate-king:

- The chapter title is related to Yamato (said by her probably?).

- CP0 has a cool scene but got beaten up pretty bad to the point of not knowing if he survived.

- Kaido comes down from the rooftop before the end of the chapter.

- The interesting part of the chapter is going to split the community.

More from jmena thats not directly related to anything that has been confirmed:

- We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be liberated from oppression" It's a good saying that occurred to me while playing the drum. Not really sure about this one, but the "drum" part is possibly linked to redons gif:

This to me sounds like something Yamato would say to Momo. Or maybe its actually Zunesha who tells that to Momo when they talk. (oh shit I was writing this just as jmena added the last piece of info)

Also I asked jmena if the "interesting" part of the chapter was related to Yamato and they answered:

"Well... mmm... Perhaps.... I think that i have answered you good enough to be precise with my feelings ..."

Not to sure what to think about this, could be that Zunesha spills the beans about JoyBoy and Yamato is there, or there are several things "interesting" thing on the chapter. It may just be some nakama wars shit for all we know.

Now, in addition to this we also have a hint from Lebrent:

"There's a scene with someone in orochi's castle... they look extemely angry." Maybe this is Denjiro? With the whole anger spirit stuff?

And finally this part I can't really get a source because I've seen it shared in several sites (4chan, discord, twitter) so take it with a huge grain of salt:

"The ending of the chapter is related to Luffy, Joyboy and Luffy's devil fruit. The editor comment at the end of the chapter is "somewhere on Onigashima a man smiles"

This does not seem totally out of the realm of possibility and also matches redon's other gif:

Anyway seeing as we get new tidbits every few hours this is probably not going to age well xD

"The ending of the chapter is related to Luffy, Joyboy and Luffy's devil fruit. The editor comment at the end of the chapter is "somewhere on Onigashima a man smiles"

Luffy hype in Wano? dont joke now :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.