Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Man's has been risking jail time for fucking years though. Anytime before the official is illegal and wednesday is still before the magazine is released in Japan
I don't like Redon's antics but wishing jail on him is too much.
No one deserves that.
Especially after the Japanese publishers have tested the foreign markets for years by watching the scanlators/fan subbers etc
And when the overseas fandoms were big enough they just went and made everything illegal, now making use of and profiting from the work that fans have been doing for decades.

According to Anti Zoro Pirates this is the 234° time that ZKK is dead.

Are you guys trying to convince us or yourselves?

It's curious how ZKK can't stay dead once for good, according to them it constantly dies and then revives, dies and revives etc.
That's why they say "oh look, now it's dead" every single week :milaugh:.
Wasn't ZKK dead also the last week and week before it and so on, was it?
outside of worstgen its been dead for months

but this place is a zoro wanker safe space and zoro fans push it every single week, so logically there's some push back
ah yes makes more sense for another unconscious guy close to death bloke to beat him .rofl
realistically
the raid should fail now
Somehow when Luffy gets back up, ZKK faction will said trash chapter, fairy tail etc..
But when Zoro awake despite his broken body and slay Kaido just like what his fans want, then it is a great chapter.. double standard always

Last edited:
I don't like Redon's antics but wishing jail on him is too much.
No one deserves that.
Especially after the Japanese publishers have tested the foreign markets for years by watching the scanlators/fan subbers etc
And when the overseas fandoms were big enough they just went and made everything illegal, now making use of and profiting from the work that fans have been doing for decades.
I don't think I said I wished redon jail time? If I did I definitely don't mean that shit. No one deserves jail time over a fucking picture book. I think he deserves to lose the respect of the people who fed his clout addiction

Problem is how do these providers even get their source? If they can reveal the source to us, we can distribute the workload among each other and no longer need to force one person to take the risk right?

Like what?? Wtf
Where did you get this from?
I'll see if I can find it. It was an article I read.
Post automatically merged:

The Korean guy dropprd the manga cause BM lost
Ripppp. Nvm 😂
Post automatically merged:

Problem is how do these providers even get their source? If they can reveal the source to us, we can distribute the workload among each other and no longer need to force one person to take the risk right?
That would make sense. Exactly why it's a matter of clout not anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.