Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call you out for being narrow minded, ignorant, insensitive etc. Just because it's not a big deal for you, doesn't mean it isn't for others you know?

Maybe try understanding other people are more invested about and passionate in OP than you are? That they might be more sensitive which is not their fault too but people like you LOVE to blame them anyway?

Do we really keep forgetting how Oda changed up his formula at end of Thriller Bark, Sabaody especially and Marineford too? Who the fuck genuinely expected Kuma and Kizaru to appear, take down the SHs and send them away for 2 years to literally save their lives too?! We didn't even know what was going on, just that they were gonna die to Kizaru there, Kuma was making them disappear seemingly somehow and it was hinted they were not in danger from him but revealed later when they returned to Sabaody or something?

My point is Oda has completely shaken up his formula before and if you guys want to be complete asses and attack people for being upset over the state of the story and ironically having a more cynical attitude than us, then I have not much else left to say except I rather not speak to you anymore and I've lost respect for you.

Feel free to call that me taking a L and to quote me on that and making fun of me for saying that and behaving like that, but im sick of insensitive, ignorant, narrow minded, judgemental petty people.

I can't believe you're genuinely defending such asinine writing and stupidity in the story. Nothing that bad is happening, really?
Who says the OP community isn't a cult and Oda isn't ridiculously worshipped?
Man I feel like I'm being gaslit as usual. (Oda and OP are perfect you cannot criticise them, you are the problem, consoom/consume, don't think, don't ask questions, don't complain, just CONSOOM and OBEY! SMH.)

I'm done now so feel free to "take your W". People like you are insufferable honestly. I'm sorry for being so harsh but when I get hurt, I get mad and I lash out and I'm never going to apologise for how I feel to anyone including you.

I should have taken that break like I said I would. I don't know why I spoke so positively about here yesterday, maybe that was a mistake that I set myself up to fall for.
Never said Oda was perfect. Never said One Piece was perfect. Never tried turning this into a competition. Never even uttered that you were taking an L for wanting something to happen. It's OK to dislike something about the series, I just laugh when people say they are quitting because X thing doesn't happen the way they want it to. You aren't the first or last person to say it.

Literally all I said was you guys are being dramatic lmao. You are proving my point with this post.

It make sense for Luffy to return eventually

This drums BS being related to his heart beats is cool, from my perspective it's a build up to when his heart stop completely

Kaido is winning nonetheless

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
"We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be liberated from oppression"
Correction from TalkOP: Zunesha heard the sound of the "Drums of Liberation"

If we put these two together it can be implied that the Drums that they are talking bout is Heartbeat.

and if we take into consideration bout how Arab leaker said that there is a crazy Luffy page and say Luffy awakened his DF.

Luffy might've awakened as Joyboy/Sun God Nika through his DF which might be the one The Gorosei's were talking bout which is what Jmena was talking bout "And the interesting part of the chapter is going to divide the community so much that the Roger-WB clash will look like two legos bumping arms xD (This is exaggerated obviously)."

I will end this rant on by saying that :- What Zunesha heard was the heartbeat of Awakened Luffy (Joyboy/Sun God Nika) through Voice of all things:choppawhat:

@Bango🍅 @jmena Am I close?
thats a very good explanation.

But im clearly dont know the rest of the spoilers and why you mention me? :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.