Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I saved all of this for everyone's viewing pleasure!

Yeah, we arent:saden:

It is:risitavirus:

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

:ihaha:

:shame:

damn I'm coping hard rn:hapnoel:

i followed the story wrong i guess:risicheck:

Yup, totally skipping it now:risitavirus:

Neither:saden:

Done i say:risitavirus::ihaha:

lmao:kobeha:

is it?:jay-he:

:denzimote:

u sure:funky:

:catblush:
Joyboy vs Kaido:fransuper:
was he?:queenhear:
Sure, Never doubt it:doffytroll:
:gokulaugh:
Where's my reverse card:denzimote:
:arnoling: "GODS"

Obviously referring to Zoro:kobeha:

He's not?:quest:
About to pay off i see I see:jay-he:
:broocry:
:luffydab:
:brootea:
:jackcopium:

kingufy

:emohiyo::emohiyo::emohiyo:

:usoprice:

:suresure:

Here's my response to all of you:akasalt:
LMAO, were u waiting for this moment all along? xd

Thank you so much man, you've always been supportive and I picked up on it before too. It really helps a lot. People like them just love to gang up on you, invoke hide mind and mob mentality and crucify you as the designated villain as they constantly to to Drizzt and also for Dustan Reacts in the past too.

Lmfaoooo that part about the Japanese audience DAMN!

Well said too thank you. I really wish I was never invested so much in this series who would have expected having such massive dreams for a series based around having such massive dreamls l iving for then would have fans shaming those who have such massive dreams for the series? Or even for wanting things we've been teased about for YEARS or eve DECADES?!

But you know its whatever. We're entitled, crazy, haters, overdramatic, anything they want and need to label us to make themselves feel better and protect the cult and narrative.
I learned my lesson back in 2012 when my thread was closed at Reddit and I got banned for asking how strong Kaido and Big Mom are?
They said stronger than X character, I asked how strong was that X character? They got angry 😂 It is all about narration boxes, news Coo, and word of mouth, nothing is shown on panel.

So, I got my answer after 10 years. Big Mom is shit and Kaido is about to lose to JoyBoy (not Luffy).

Always here for the support, I understand how people take things seriously and have emotional attachmemt to certain things. I dont need people to agree with me for what I feel about something.

I dont know how some people say not to expect things fron OP when the Mamgaka himself hype up the manga every year, like he said this year will be about Shanks, and what we got? Non canon Film Red. Woah, I am happy, what a man, what a creator, GOAT, use all of the superlatives you can think of, but the truth is, the mask is slowly being taken off, and people will realise that they have been scammed.

The positive thing is, the last poll about Wano being one of the worse, if not the worse arc of OP, turned out to be almost 50/50% for Yes or No votes.

So, yeah, there are people who agree with this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Glad I saved all of this for everyone's viewing pleasure!

Yeah, we arent:saden:

It is:risitavirus:

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

:ihaha:

:shame:

damn I'm coping hard rn:hapnoel:

i followed the story wrong i guess:risicheck:

Yup, totally skipping it now:risitavirus:

Neither:saden:

Done i say:risitavirus::ihaha:

lmao:kobeha:

is it?:jay-he: